Hope all went well Ladydee

Good luck for today kiki

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Yep, all good! Previa grade 6 and my Ob said that his replacement Ob will be able to cut into my previous scar without me bleeding out. Big. Fat. Phew!

Only positive news allowed today ladies! Fingers crossed!👣✨

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-06-2015),kiki1  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news Ladydee so happy all is looking for you with the delivery now. So it wont be your usual ob at the delivery?

I have good news too, my lining is currently at 7.2 so looks like the extra dose has worked well as it was only at 5.4 this time last cycle. My nurse unfortunately told me she is leaving the clinic though as she has another job. This allowed me to open up a little and tell her after this cycle I am moving to wazza which felt like a big relief to get off my chest. She was then very open and agreed its probably a good idea to move on and get a second opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Yep Heyside, I stayed with my FS all this time as I really wanted him to be my Ob again but....he's going to be away for a few weeks starting at the middle of July and gets back a few days after my due date 😒 I think I see him maybe two more times then I meet the new-to-me Ob. He's been around my area for ages also and I've heard mainly good things about him, one bad experience. He's Irish....they're usually pretty friendly folk right? Bub will be vacated on August 3rd )

Yaaaayyyy that's fab about your lining Heyside! Bummer about your nurse but I do agree with her as you know 😉 .....though not that it matters as this is your cycle!!! When is your next scan?

Kiki- I hope you're too busy celebrating to update us yet?! Wishing you lovely high, reassuring results 🙏✨✨✨
    Last edited by Ladydee; 26-06-2015 at 16:27.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay so good to come on here & see great news!

Ladydee that must be such a relief to know all is ok & now you can FINALLY enjoy this pregnancy!!!!!

Heyside That also must be such a relief to see the body responding! Also an extra relief to hear from the nurse that she agrees but let's hope you don't end up needing that second opinion after all and this is it!

AFM After waiting by the phone for hours I couldn't take it & called them. I got a "Congratulations" I'm officially pregnant
    I got a little worried when she told hcg though, whilst progesterone is good at 105, my hcg was 42. I was hoping it would be a bit higher, especially when I read about all these really high ones. However they were happy & said that what matters is the doubling now. They originally had my next beta for next thurs but after hearing my worry they moved it to tues. I'm, again, cautiously excited.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!! 👶✨💙💗Everything tightly crossed for fantastic doubling numbers 🙏

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki - Amazing news hun, big congratulations to you, lets hope those numbers double nicely to reassure you that all is as it should be.

Ladydee - I am sure you will be fine with your new ob, shame your original ob wont be there but good news that you feel comfortable with everything. Yes the Irish are usually pretty friendly lol you will be in safe hands!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (26-06-2015),Ladydee  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee You might still catch him if bub decides to cook a few more days.. luck of the Irish as they say

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a BT yesterday to confirm all is good before I stop the synarel. I did have one follicle yesterday so I think we just had to make sure it wasn't producing too much oestrogen but all must be good as I was told to stop synarel from now. Now just have to wait for next scan on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too much development for me today scan showed that my lining hasn't yet reached 8mm so a little longer needed. My intra-lipids have been put back to Thursday so hopefully still transfer next week.