Ladydee - Thank you so much for your very detailed reply with my list of options. It was great to see it all written down with choices to consider rather than just going round in circles which is what we seem to have been doing. DH is still away at the moment but I used your message to discuss it with him last night over the phone. Seen as we have been on this journey for over 2 years now we have decided one month is not going to make any difference so we will use our final embie at the current clinic and take ourselves off Warren's cancelation for the moment. I think we also decided if this cycle doesn't work we are going to be very upfront with our current fs and speak to him about moving to see Warren, hopefully this will go well and we can return to him as our on at a later date.
Kiki - So sorry to hear about yourbfn hun . Great news that you can get started so quickly though hun its probably the best way to deal with the bfn news.
Allykat - wow hun such an amazing result for you, you must be so happy. Hope you recover soon from your OHSS and you can move forward onto your fet soon.
AFM - Quick question ladies, we have just received s bill for the continual storage of our last embie, we are charged for a six month period. However as we are going to be using this embie very soon it will only be in storage for around 3 weeks do you think we should ask about a cheaper rate?