Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Thank you so much for your very detailed reply with my list of options. It was great to see it all written down with choices to consider rather than just going round in circles which is what we seem to have been doing. DH is still away at the moment but I used your message to discuss it with him last night over the phone. Seen as we have been on this journey for over 2 years now we have decided one month is not going to make any difference so we will use our final embie at the current clinic and take ourselves off Warren's cancelation for the moment. I think we also decided if this cycle doesn't work we are going to be very upfront with our current fs and speak to him about moving to see Warren, hopefully this will go well and we can return to him as our on at a later date.

Kiki - So sorry to hear about yourbfn hun . Great news that you can get started so quickly though hun its probably the best way to deal with the bfn news.

Allykat - wow hun such an amazing result for you, you must be so happy. Hope you recover soon from your OHSS and you can move forward onto your fet soon.

AFM - Quick question ladies, we have just received s bill for the continual storage of our last embie, we are charged for a six month period. However as we are going to be using this embie very soon it will only be in storage for around 3 weeks do you think we should ask about a cheaper rate?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Totally get what you're saying Heyside and I think your plan sounds great Yep, I'd definitely be asking wether you really have to pay for 6 months when it'll only be 3 weeks storage....that is a huge difference!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladydee, yes think I will be asking as 3 weeks is a big difference to 6 months can only ask, they can only say no I suppose. I have had a bit of spotting these last few days even though I am on the pill, will ask to see if this is an issue but it has happened in the past and no one was concerned about it. Feel like I will be starting something again at the weekend as will commence my synarel, not too long to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside I'd defo be asking as 3 weeks to 6 months is huge. Like you said the worst they can say is no & considering the expenses a few extra $ saved makes a difference, not so much them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I have just come back from an appointment to run over some of my concerns before I start my next FET with my final embryo. I am quite pleased with the outcome of my appointment and can actually say that someone is finally listening to me and my concerns. If some of you ladies have been on this thread for a while you will know that I have been very concerned for some time now that my af is always so light and short, on a number of occasions I have brought this worry up with both my fs and my previous nurse but no one was concerned about it and said that if they could see a good lining on the scan it shouldn't be an issue. However I brought this up with my new nurse today and I think she was a little concerned over this issue. She has planned for me to have a scan before and after my next af to see what is happening, if we still see a thick lining on my scan after my af then it might be that I am not releasing all my lining so therefore not starting a fresh lining each month. So I will be starting these scans next week and we will see what is happening if things aren't as they should be I will be having an endometrial biopsy to see whats going on. So so happy that my concerns are finally being looked into, at least going into my next FET I will feel confident that all is how it should be. As for my embryo storage fees I will not have to pay them at all if my FET goes ahead as planned so that's good news.
    Last edited by Heyside; 04-06-2015 at 12:20.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (04-06-2015),StillHopeful  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That does sound great Heyside, you know your body best so I'm glad someone is listening and better yet, checking something out for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to hear that you've been heard Heyside and there's a game plan. Must be such a relief for you. x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls hopefully they find something that can easily be dealt with and if not at least I can move forward feeling positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just curious. I just got the bills for last weeks procedures. I didn't realise you had to pay storage for sperm ($250 per annum)and then storage for egg/embryos($250 per annum)? Does anyone else's clinic do this. I presumed we paid a group storage fee for all samples but guess I'm wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also ticked off because now I have to pay an extra $1000 for a frozen cycle because they wouldn't do a fresh transfer. Iv just worked out I don't have enough to do it all.