Closed Thread
Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    allykat - Good luck for tomorrow hun will be thinking of you, keep us updated. As for the leftover needles, not sure if its the same for you as I am on puregon but I save them for future cycles If you find you don't need them due to a bfp maybe think about giving them back to your clinic, on a number of occasions I have had to ask for extra needles (might not be the same depending on the injection).

Kiki - Yeah you are right hun need to chill out relax and enjoy the freedom lol! I agree with allykat think its too early yet and would encourage you not to worry too much yet (although I am the same as you and stress over every symptom or lack of. I think We should all be sedated or something through our tww and woken up on test day it would be better for our sanity.

thatwldbme - Sounds like you were completely convinced you were having a boy lol! Enjoy looking at the girls clothes now and getting ready for her arrival - its amazing having a little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update: good and bad news. Bad news, can't do transfer Monday as I'm high risk OHSS. Kind of good news, 21 eggs. Not sure exactly how many are mature yet though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like only 7 mature eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @allykat111 - sorry to read about the OHSS but congrats on the 7 eggs! Let us know how your Fert rate goes, will you be able to go straight into a FET or have to skip a cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Allykat - sorry to hear you are at risk of ohss hun look after yourself. It sucks that you cant do a transfer, I had the same issue at my last EPU. 7 eggs is a great number, hope you get a good fert rate.

AFM - I was so shocked today I got a phone call for a cancelation appointment for tomorrow with wazza. I didn't expect to get the phone call so soon. I actually refused it though as Dh is away and tomorrow is difficult on my own with dd in kindy. I am still on the cancelation list and the receptionist said she will still contact me when another comes up. Now undecided what to do we definitely want to do a cycle with current clinic to use last embryo and give it a chance so do we tell them to take us off the list until july maybe we should contact them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doesn't take long huh Heyside?! I guess some of your options are......

Go and see him, come up with a plan for your next stim. He'll still examine you, thoroughly look at your past history, give you his opinion on what he thinks might be your biggest problem areas and how he recommends tackling them....he'll probably even add what he thinks of your current drug protocol which could help you ask the right questions of your clinic. He'll send you home with a bunch of literature to understand things better (and ask you about 10 times throughout the appointment of you have any questions). If you like, he might even order some more investigatory blood/semen tests while you still cycle with your current clinic....you are ofcourse free to say "yes" or "not yet" to this. Then if you don't get your very much deserved BFP with this cycle, it's all systems go for your next (that's if you liked the sound of him and his plans....you will ) stim cycle.

Or.... get your last emby moved to him for this last FET and throw everything at it.

Or....like you said, see if you could ring up in July to be put back on his cancelation list from then.

Or.....you could stay with your current clinic for this last cycle and also let Dr WDA tinker with your supplements and drug doses which is what I did. My FS (now Ob) is non the wiser and in my head, I was safely following only one FS's drug protocol.....Dr WDA..... and let my current FS do the hands-on procedures and let Dr WDA and his nurse know via phone call how each stage is going.

I was absolutely like you, mortified to ask my current clinic for my file to be sent to Dr WDA/Brisbane QFG Clinic. I honestly felt like I was going to throw up and couldn't have felt worse than if I was arranging to have an affair on my husband! In the end, I only spoke to my clinics receptionist on the phone, took a photo and emailed her the consent form with mine and DH's signatures on it and none of my FN's or my FS/Ob has ever mentioned a thing about it so I really don't think they even know?

You'll make the right choice for you, see what hubby thinks Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside @Ladydee gave you the most awesome run down of great options. You got it down pat Ladydee. I personally love 1st & last option but think anything that makes you feel the most comfortable & confident is your right decision. Oh gosh I hope this is your time I really, really do! As for your absolutely gold "I think We should all be sedated or something through our tww and woken up on test day it would be better for our sanity" Bahahahahahahaha YES 100%!!!!!!
    @allykat - 7 is great. Hope OHSS doesn't get too bad. Lots of fluids & protein.

AFM - BFN & what looks like the spotting start of AF. Upset but I kind of prepared over last few days I guess. Devastated all the same, I just don't want to have to break it to DH & parents when I get the official BT Neg.
    Question - Can I go straight into a FET?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

@Heyside good luck with your choice but they all seem like good choices to me. @kiki I'm so sorry Hun. I'm not sure of the answer to you question.

AFM the clinics lab just called. There must of been a miscommunication. They did retrieve 21 eggs. 15 were viable. 10 have fertilised and they're watching the other 5 in case they're slow but 10 omg! They're going to freeze a couple at 3days, 5days and see if they can get some to 6days as I can't have a FET just yet. I wouldn't be up for it anyway. My overies are killing and I'm struggling to stand without dizzy spells and feeling like vomiting. We've got the whole family on the couch today. DD says she's not feeling well either. She looks fine, I think she's just being sooky.
    DP is ecstatic as they also got 6 vials to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 That's great news about the eggs! Rest up and hope u feel better soon. x

AFM AF came today and I also had my BT = BFN. We start Gonal on Sunday for FET cycle. Just had to tell DH over the phone, as he's away for work, & even though I warned him he was still so positive. He's gutted. I feel so bad for him. Now to tell the parents who also were so positive & happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowzers @allykat111, I've never heard of a stim going much better than that for both of you, congratulations! I hope the OHSS isn't giving you too much grief x

Urgh @kiki1 - I'm so sorry it was a bfn this time Big big hugs to you hun. I'm so glad you get to go straight into your FET though....it's the only possible thing to distract you from the disappointment of a BFN. Xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (01-06-2015)