Closed Thread
Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the words of reassurance. I'm about to go in for my scan and bloods. Still feel sick to my stomach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay. All good. Trigger tonight, pickup Wednesday. Nurses gave me a top up of orgalutran just in case. Around 8 decent size follies between 17 and 21mm.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Allykat - Great news that all was good with your mix up with injection and you are able to trigger. Good luck for your pick up hun, hope you get lots of eggs and a good number of embies. Keep us updated.

AFM - I start synarel in two weeks and then come off the pill 4 days later when I can get started so more waiting for me.
    Last edited by Heyside; 25-05-2015 at 19:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great allycat, glad to hear it all worked out. Good luck for EPU!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you do with your leftover needle heads and empty pens. Surely you don't bin them. I know I'm meant to take my sharps container back with the used needles, but I have nearly a whole box of spare needles.???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside try and see the 2 weeks as freedom from the drug timelines etc and attempt as best you can - easier said than done I know! - to enjoy your time.

AFM - Massive hypocrite in saying try to enjoy time etc because this 2ww has been torture! I started POAS early (I was misinformed counting dpt & thought day0 was 1 so I ended up testing from 4 silly me) So today I'm 7dp5dt and still stark white BFN on FRER. I've read in my mad state and obsessive googling that there's a chance but when I look at the timeline realistically I should be seeing a faint line at least. Help ladies! Please put me out of my misery & give me some honest truth/sanity. I am going mad with all the ????
    Last edited by kiki1; 26-05-2015 at 00:00.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme Congrats on your little girl!!!! Enjoy the fun times in getting gorgeous girlie stuff. So exciting! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki isn't 7days still too early? My clinic don't do bloods until 18 days later. Give it a few more days, I'd wait until after day 10 before I took it to heart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks allykat, I hope so. Wow 18 days I'd literally lose it by then! I've got BT on friday @ 11 days and that's bad enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 goodluck for your EPU tomorrow, fingers crossed for prefect and strong embies. @kiki1 don't lose hope hun, I have heard a lot of the time a line showing up a bit later, keep positive hun x and fingers crossed for you x @Heyside surely this its your turn now hun. I really hope this is another prefect cycle for you and will result in the best result for you,

AFM- took me almost all weekend to get used to the fact we are having a girl, as I was so so so sure it was a boy, almost bought outfits, never did I even look at girl outfits, I watched the ultrasound dvd on ultra slow mo just to be sure and went thru every theory and yep, sure enough everything points to a girl, like the nub theory, the ultrasound itself not having any dangly bits and also where if its a girl it has about 3 or more lines where its bits are. so by sunday I started looking a girl stuff, and all I could think of is, oh crap! im so going to go broke! hahahaha Lucky we have had a name picked for a girl way before we were pregs, it was just the boy name we couldn't agree on, so I guess that sound have been our 1st clue hahaha

anyway I am no over the moon, and cant wait to meet her already. will keep you posted, xxxx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-05-2015),kiki1  (26-05-2015)