Closed Thread
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - AF has turned up this afternoon so will ring the clinic and sort out my pill and get going again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies,
    jut quickly jumping on to check on you heyside and hope you got your bfp. I am so devo it was a bfn. like how? everything to the lead up was prefect. awww hun, I am so sorry. so glad that AF has finally showed her face, will be checking in to see how your going as well as all you lovely ladies, I really hope you all get your bfp.
    @Excited1 how have you been going hun? hope all is ok?!

AFM still going nicely, currently 19w2d and have my next big scan on Friday and hope to find out the sex. have been feeling loads of kicks now for the past 2 weeks, have been loving every one of those kicks, I am still thinking boy.

anyway good luck everyone, I will be back to check up on your journeys xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside - Sounds like your heads in the right place babe. At least AF has behaved herself & u can get started. I think you're totally justified feeling awkward in asking for your files and surely if an app comes avail your clinic would oblige in giving you your files at short notice. Great that you'll have your referral & ready to go when need be. Let's hope you don't need to & you get a little miracle on your lucky last but at least there's a back up plan. x
    thatwldbme - so good to hear from you. Exciting times! x
    RD15 - also good to hear from you again & sounds like that month off did a world of good esp a well deserved spontaneous Bali trip - love it! Hope this is your one. x

AFM - Found out we got 3 frozen which I'm very happy with as I was so fearful we'd have none. ET was only monday and am feeling nauseous and light headed but know it's far too early for pg symptoms so I'm thinking it's the lovely progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch! The oragultran needle needs a bit more force. The injection site is itchy and welted. Iv got cold on it now to try and sooth the itch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thatwldbme - wow hun 19 weeks that seems to have flown by . Enjoy fridays scan and keep us updated will be so nice to see your bubba. The feeling of those kicks is amazing isnt it, I remember missing that feeling when I had given birth lol. Thanks fir your thoughts hun.

Kiki1 - I think you are right about maybe contacting my clinic at the last minute if an appointment comes up will try and take it as it comes. Great news that you got 3 to freeze hun, its a good feeling to know you have more chances. Good luck with your tww hun hope it is going ok.

Allykat - sorry to hear the injection didn't go well and you are suffering at the injection site hope it gets easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first scan and bloods today. There were a few follicles around 10mm and lots of smaller ones. So Iv got some more drugs to keep me going until Monday. Back in for another scan and bloods Monday but they're predicting a Wednesday/Thursday pickup. Yay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update ladies,
    Scan this morning went well, as I had guess my placenta is at the back hence why I have been feeling kicks since week 16, and flutters at week 14, we a very stubborn (gets it from me) and a very active (gets it from my OH) LITTLE GIRL!
    still I shock as I was so sure its a boy, but they checked 3 times to be sure, im carrying quite low too so, yes, still in shock. every wives tale I know of has gone right out the window. hahaha although the chinese calender gende predicton did say girl.
    we couldn't get a decent pic, because she wouldn't keep still so all a bit fuzzy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allykat - sounds like a good first scan hun, hope those follies continue to grow and you reach pick up by Wednesday.

Thatwldbme - congratulations on your little girl hun amazing news bet it was great to see her. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now and prepare for her arrival looking at all the girly things you will be able to buy for her.

AFM - I have my plan for the next cycle now so a few weeks on the pill and ready to start synarel just before I come off it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

OMG IM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT! In some stupor tonight, when I went to take the cap off my orgalutran needle I was holding onto the plunger part and managed to pull it out. I jammed it back in but the air pressure in the bottle meant when I took the cap off it squirted a good amount out the needle. I think I only got half a dose. Tonight's meant to be my last dose as I have my scan tomorrow and they're predicting Wednesday or Thursday pickup. The clinics closed so I can't call them.....have I ruined my cycle. I feel like vomiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Allycat don't stress Hun xx

Let them know at your scan, If they feel it's needed I'm sure they can do a top up injection. Half a dose is still going to last until you see them in my mind? I know it's hard not to worry, we have our biggest hopes and dreams invested in this journey, but i'm sure you will be okay 😘 x
    Your clinic will look after you all the best for tomorrow!