Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Would day 7 of Gonal injections be too early to have the ultrasound to see how my follies are developing. I'm meant to be going in Friday first thing but have to rush to my 1st aid course(for my studies) after, if I'm late I miss out and have to do it in my own time with my own money.
    I don't think it will be an issue hun going in for scan earlier and if they don't see enough development of follies they will just plan again in a couple of days. Issue is your second scan may then clash with first aid, when will day 7 be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside How did you go? I know it's just after 3 but hoping they've called you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki1 View Post
    @Heyside How did you go? I know it's just after 3 but hoping they've called you x
    Just got off the phone kiki and BT confirmed bfn, apparently something tried to happen as hcg was at 3 I have a feeling it was all too late though due to late spotting and cramping. Will come off all my meds and wait for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Heyside I'm sorry. Hopefully AF won't be a b***h and will make her appearance in a timely manner. Sending lots of hugs hun. Hope you're snuggled up on the lounge with a block of choc and/or glass of red xxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear you got confirmation Heyside.
    How was your transfer Kiki? Was it uncomfortable? I must ring the nurses tomorrow, can't remember if I needed to do anything for the ultrasound, full bladder, empty bladder?? Fingers crossed I'm growing some good follicles. Otherwise my mental breakdown state will be for nothing. Is it normal I'm all over the shop, I feel like I have bipolar at times. Tears, moody happy. And what seems like a constant headache.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks so much heyside. I wish the outcome was different. You are so deserving! Sending virtual hugs, chocolate and a big *** bottle of wine your way xx

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki - Thanks hun, how was your transfer hoping that bubba is snuggling in nicely.

Allykat - Thanks hun, is it an internal ultrasound you are having? It usually is to see follicles and you have to empty your bladder for that type of scan. Unfortunately its very normal to be all over the place all to do with the hormones, our poor partners having to put up with us lol , sure they can manage that though after everything we go through.

RD15 - Thanks hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - we rang to make an appointment today with Wazza but can't get in until October which is what we expected. Obviously his secretary mentioned the fact we will need to forward my notes but as we are trying one more cycle with my current clinic we will leave that for the moment. We are on the cancelation list so will take an emergency appointment if one comes up before but I am not sure what we do with our notes in that case if we are mid cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RD15, so sorry to read about your last couple of cycles very glad you got away, especially for the dreaded due dates....they truly suck 😢 I've never ever heard of IVM so I'll be interested to learn about it as you go and see how it works for PCOS follies! Best of luck for this cycle Xxx

I'm so sorry @Heyside It could totally be an embryo problem as you said but I wonder if you might have formed a bit of an immune problem also with two chemicals now?? Apparently it can can happen, specially after you've had one child already. This was my first cycle being treated for that so I wonder that about myself also. I don't blame you for seeking a second opinion and Dr WDA is definitely the one for that.....fresh set of eyes to have a thorough look at the big picture of what your body has been up to the last two+ years. Not sure if you remember how when I got my cancelation appointment with him I was totally not ready and hadn't got my file from my FC or my referral from my GP! It was a crazy dash around to get it all in a couple of hours so I highly suggest just getting that all done now and then you can verbally fill him in on what ever happens inbetween. I booked my appointment with him back in late October/early November and the earliest I could book with him was for this coming July 1st!!! They called me for a cancelled appointment I think it was two weeks later but I missed the call and when I called back 10mins later, they had given it to someone else I learnt my lesson and then kept my phone on silent in my pocket all the time after that (phone-rays and all) and was called the next week at about 8:30 for a 2:30pm appointment. So three weeks after I called them I think. I did really really emphasise that I could come at short notice, anytime (I was beyond depressed and desperate by that stage) so I'm not sure if that made a difference.....my voice cracked and I nearly started crying after calling them back when missed that first call! 😔 I truly hope you just get your healthy sticky bub from this last embryo and can give your booked Wazza appointment to some other poor couple who need their second opinion. Xxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - I think you may be right hun I may have more issues than first thought so maybe Dr WDA may be the man to work out exactly what is happening. I know I am slow off the mark as you mentioned going to see him a long time ago just like I was slow off the mark to start the ivf. Think I just wasn't ready before to admit defeat and realize I had bigger issues, also don't really want to leave any embies in storage, will be good to know I have tried as hard as I could with the embies I have before moving on. I do remember you rushing around to get organized for your appointment. We have booked an appointment with gp for next Tuesday to update our referall for our current clinic as well as get a new one to see Dr WDA. As for my file I really don't want to ask for as copy as yet as we are doing the last cycle with current clinic. I am absolutely hopeless just don't want to upset anyone with moving on lol even though we have stayed with current clinic and fs for so long. Not sure what to do if we get a call for a cancelation appointment as obviously he won't see me without file. Was thinking we would get this cycle out of the way before we saw him. Need to also get our head around the money situation didn't vision us having to do a full ivf cycle again we might have to rethink our mortgage which is as scary thought.
    Last edited by Heyside; 20-05-2015 at 09:43.