Closed Thread
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kiki1 - sorry I've never taken Luveris. My EPU cycle didn't go too badly (as in slow) but I did get to EPU about 3 days behind most people in my IVF group.....I think it might have had a little to do with my FS being careful to not overstimulate me which is always a risk with PCOS ladies. I think I had a couple of big ones and then a whole heap around the same size which were a bit smaller so I stimulated for an extra 2 days and coasted for the third (a Sunday) and the EPU on the Monday. My Oestrogen got up to just under 11,000 on the Friday before the Monday EPU so I think I only just missed out on some hyperstimmulation.
    @Heyside! This is it!! I love your "stress-less" plan, it's perfect. Happiest of birthday wishes to your baby girl and I hope she has a great party this weekend. Is some of the family who are going to Bali coming to the party first? I hope so, that's awesome!! Very best sticky wishes for today, did you go and do some acupuncture before/after FET again this time or give it a miss? If you did, enjoy the relaaaaxed feeling 😌. If not, I hope you have a nice relaxed day planned 😴 Good luck, good luck, good luck for a super sticky bub today Xxxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on luveris Hun, it's my first cycle so I'm certainly no expert, but there's a certain hormone they monitor and they like to keep it within a certain range, and that's what the luveris was for

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chooky79 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Hi all, app with nurses today went well. It's a lot but not a lot to take in the same time, if you get what I mean. Iv been prescribed gonel-f 900 for about 6 days then gonel-f300 and orgalutran. So now to wait for my period.....I think I'm due around the 19th. Had a practice with a fake belly at the appointment, that didn't hurt at all lol. Still not sure who will be doing the injections, me or DP. I think I will. The nurse preferred us to do it in the evening so we decided 10pm is a good time as 2 nights a week I don't get home until 9:45pm. I also have put my name down to do an acupuncture trial. I have I think 4 appointments whilst doing the needles then before my egg retrieval I have an appointment at the hospital and then after I come out of surgery I have another. It could be real acupuncture or it could be classed as placebo. But hey, it's free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Thanks for your support, really hoping your right and its finally my time. Feeling pretty positive about it all to be honest so hoping this is it. No unfortunately hun family arrive on Sunday so just miss the party but we can still celebrate later with them which is nice. No acupuncture this time hun but we did enjoy a nice lunch out and have spent today chilling at home.

allykat - Glad to hear your appointment went well hun , sounds like you have everything planned out which is great and fab you can take some free acupuncture as an added bonus. Hoping this is your cycle hun

AFM - I am officially PUPO , its feels great to be at this stage and feeling so positive about it all at the moment. The transfer all went to plan and my nurse and fs were both so supportive and caring. Now need to get myself organised to relax next week in Bali and come up with a reason why I am not swimming, drinking or eating certain foods around family members lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside WOOOHOOOOO! Congrats hun see that positivity is working a charm & it's your time. Boy do you deserve it. Enjoy Bali & make the most of the 2ww distraction, relaxation, warmth & utter bliss - again, you deserve it!

Thanks Ladydee & Chooky! Yeah I'm on Luveris because I started Orgalutran early & it suppressed a couple of hormones. Also on low dose of Gonal 4 pcos & hist. of overstimulation. Slow & steady All looking good upped my Gonal to 100 today to give a boost & hopefully follies grow nicely & lining thickens for a go ahead early week
    How are you @Ladydee & @Chooky79 lovely ladies going anyway? Hope you're finally enjoying preg & countdown Ladydee x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-05-2015),Ladydee  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Triggered tonight for Wed EPU.
    Scan this morning only showed 3 eggs ready @ 20, 19 & 18. There were also 2x13, 12 & 11. Let's just hope those 3 are good eggs and/or the little eggs grow into goodies too.

Hope everyone's well xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki1 - amazing news hun so happy fir you, will be thinking about you wednesday. You only need 1 egg and you might be surprised when it comes to EPU you might get a few extras I have in the past. Keep us updated.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - All packed and ready for bali tomorrow just need to organise meds in the morning. Hoping to relax over the next few days and put any stressing at the back of my mind for a bit (cant see that happening lol). Experiencing no symptoms at all at the moment which was worrying me as I normally at least have tender breasts by now but obviously thats more due to the trigger shot rather than progesterone and haven't had one this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - Hope you have a wonderful blissful time leaving the stress when you get on the plane tomorrow. Will be thinking of you too lovely & can't wait to hear upon return.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside 👋🏻 good luck, so jealous how your taking you 2ww. I want to go to Bali. Lol! @kiki good luck Wednesday! How exciting. Did you end up getting your DPs sperm frozen or is he going in as well?

AFM I'm just anxiously waiting for AF. I'm hoping she doesn't visit until the 20th... My luck though everything will go outta whack and if the public holiday doesn't interrupt the cycle my Union training or daughters camp will.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (15-05-2015)