Closed Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @KarmaJane, I'm so glad you popped in for an update! Kick your feet up as much as you can before your little girl makes her grand entrance I will definitely be sending you wishes of strength for your upcoming delivery. Pleeeease make sure you do update us on how it all went So close now!!! Xxx
    @thatwldbme - We must have posted at the same time last posts as I missed yours! I've been wondering how you've been too. Yay for 16weeks and double yay for feeling movements!! Enjoy your appt on Wed and I can't wait to hear how your Morphology scan goes. Must be such a relief to not be feeling so crook all the time now too. Enjoy it all hun Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - Nice to get an update hun, great that you are over the sickness and starting to feel those amazing flutters and kicks (makes it all feel real) and so worth it. Hope your appointment goes well on Wednesday and you get to find out sex of bubs. Keep us updated.

Ladydee - Thanks for that post hun, that was really helpful to read up on and agree enough is enough lol! (my DD turns 4 tomorrow and we started all this before she turned 2 ) . I was a little unsure about my progesterone support after my appointment on Friday as my nurse wanted me on 3 lots of 200mg but my FS said that was too much for me so I was only put on 2 lots of 200mg but obviously I wont be producing any progesterone of my own as I didn't ovulate. However my nurse has sent me a BT form today and wants me to go for bloods done on Thursday and it will be upped if it isn't sufficient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karmajane - wow hun nice to read you have reached the 36 week mark, not long to wait at all now - so so happy for you. Looking forward to your update and hoping all goes amazingly with your labour.

AFM - Getting excited now for my transfer on Thursday, hope I am not building myself up for another fall. I had a few questions going through my head over the weekend so sent off an e-mail to my nurse yesterday so get some of them answered. I have been trying to organise taking my medications to Bali and the nurse has reassured me that an ice pack will be sufficient to keep things cool. I also asked her about having my hair coloured as read something online about not doing it near to transfer and she has advised me to avoid it for the mean time so will now cancel my hair colour I had planned for Friday and just have a cut, best to be safe than sorry its too important.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If during the time I need to take mess before an egg collection, do you think having a cold will affect it? I think I'm getting a cold but I doubt I'll be starting mess until after the 19th so am hoping if I'm going to get a cold to bloody well get it!! It's like it's just teasing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    If during the time I need to take mess before an egg collection, do you think having a cold will affect it? I think I'm getting a cold but I doubt I'll be starting mess until after the 19th so am hoping if I'm going to get a cold to bloody well get it!! It's like it's just teasing me.
    Do you mean 'meds' instead of 'mess'? I'm no expert but I believe it should be ok now but it's not good to have any sort of temp when you get your transfer. I had a cold in-between my EPU and transfer if I remember right? I got 13 eggs at pick up. I've come down with a cold too 😩 Feeling pretty cr@pola at the moment.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops, damn auto spell! Yes meds is what I was meant to type.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to come on here & see all these happy posts!

Ladydee - Yay to enjoying this stage of your pregnancy Dr's orders!

Thatwldbme - Another yay that sickness has eased and you can also enjoy.

KarmaJane - Congrats & all the best for delivery of your beautiful little girl!

Heyside - So good to see that it's all going smoothly for you. Keep it coming!

AFM - We started last thurs. Started Orgalutran on day 2 to prevent last time happening again. Today after first bloods I'm now on Luveris as hormones aren't moving along like last time. I've also had a very scattered, start-stop light AF that's still going. Also the clinic where I would have had my retrieval has storm damage, acupuncture was next door to there so just feeling blah like maybe it's all signs it's not right. Also prob a moody, hormonal control freak too ha! Anyone have a slow start & all end up back on good track? Also is Luveris a common addition? Apologies for the Q's and negative nancy rant :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    allykat111 - I agree with Ladydee hun I don't think the cold she be an issue at this stage, hopefully it moves on quickly.

kiki - Sounds like you have a safer plan of action in place this time hun which is great. As for the slow start, I definitely had that last cycle hun and made it to transfer it was just a long road to get there so it can happen and my fs feels it wasn't the slow cycle that caused my chemical pregnancy it was more likely to be an embryo issue.

AFM - Transfer day tomorrow, trying to get organised today so I can relax from here on in. Have tried to get on top of all the things that need to be done before family arrive on the weekend and even organised DD's birthday cake in advance for weekend. Just need to pack or direct DH to pack over the weekend now and I will be ready to relax next week

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside - Wow you're super organised, and keeping with the stress free easy cycle - love it! All the best for tomorrow!!!! Will be thinking of you and sending lots of love & luck your way (not that you need it ) xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @Heyside. Fingers crossed for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-05-2015)