Closed Thread
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Heyside 😊
    Yay for your lining already being at the minimum thickness and you still have plenty of time for it to get even thicker! It is a bit more like a Pill cycle in some ways huh? Nice to give our ovaries a bit of a rest I guess. I'm certain that the least amount of stress, the more it helps towards a positive outcome for sure. Are your predicted dates looking ok for you to get to the wedding still?

AFM- I think I might have thrown a couple of the first boxes away but, very relieved to be down to just one Elevit vitamin a day as this was everything I took this cycle, looks crazy with it all together!......
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1430183241.465351.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Ladydee, yes hoping my lining is looking beautiful by Friday and even then I still have a week more for it to ripen even further . My nurse has planned this cycle down to the last T due to my flight to Bali she has been great, my transfer should hopefully go ahead next Friday before I fly to Bali the following Tuesday so not long after transfer day I will be able to relax on a beautiful beach, now just need to chill out about carrying my medications on the flight. Gosh hun that picture of medications is scary to see, you could set up your own pharmacy lol! How far into the pregnancy did you take all of these medications for was it for more than the 12 weeks?

AFM - My Intra-lipids tomorrow, happy to be taking the next step and preparing for next week, that lining should be looking amazing for next Friday

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Relaxing on a beautiful Balinese beach does sound like absolute bliss Heyside, that has to be the best possible way to wait out your TWW for sure! 😌 How did your infusion go today?

How is everyone else going??? Updates pleeeeeease? Xx

AFM- had my appt with my Ob today but once again, it was just the Doppler, no scan 😒 He wasn't concerned about the couple of drops of blood I had on Monday as he said that was to be expected with a low placenta but to call him if I get anything heavier than a teaspoon worth. He's still happy to wait until my extra 3D scan at 32 weeks to find out for sure about my Praaevia/Accreta placenta and then form a plan from there. If I get any bleeding before then then he'll bump my scan forward and if it is Accreta, he'll book me in for an MRI which is the best way to see how bad it is. Next appointment with him is in 4 weeks. The waiting continues.....he said he was happy with everything for now and to relax and enjoy this stage of pregnancy. He obviously doesn't know me as well as I thought! Lol 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - I am having my infusion tomorrow, trying to look forward to some time out and relaxation actually while I have it. Glad to hear your ob is happy with everything today hun and he isn't worried about the bleeding. Sounds like you have a plan in place even if you have to wait for answers. Hope you get some good news soon and can relax a little.

It is very very quiet in here at the moment hope everyone is well. Actually looked through our very old threads the other day (needed some info about a past cycle) and found it very scary to see all the names of past thread members who have been and gone and I am still here. Have decided to use this positively though as it is definitely my turn!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. It has been a very long time away for me. Just got carried away in every day life. Have had a read through a few recent posts and all is looking good in here (from what I have quickly had the chance to read).

I am now 15+5 weeks and feeling good. Was terrible between weeks 7-13, with nausea at night. Now it's very mild with only indigestion, nothing a bit of Mylanta can't handle. All OB appointments and scans have gone well and looking forward to our next scan at 20 weeks. Unfortunately hubby won't be home as it falls on his 3 week on roster (FIFO worker, 3 on/ 3 off). We still haven't decided if we want to find out the sex so I will have them write it down and stick it in an envelope for when hubby gets home, then we will decide together!! That's about all from me. Hope everyone is well.
    @Ladydee time for you to enjoy this amazing time in your life/pregnancy!!
    @Heyside perfect timing for you to relax and totally unwind on your holiday, wishing you all the best 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrswokie - So nice to hear from you hun, fantastic to read you have reached the 15 week mark and things are good , good news the sickness has stopped. Sorry to hear your hubby wont be with you for your 20 weeks scan, sounds like you have a nice plan to share the sex of bub with DH if you so decide. Is someone going to share the scan with you?

AFM - Scan showed my lining was 8.2 today and apparently quite defined which is good as sometimes this doesn't happen in a HRT cycle. I am so happy that things have gone so well this cycle hoping this continues. My transfer has now been booked in for next Thursday so I decrease my oestradiol tonight and start the progesterone. Can I ask anyone who has done a cycle like this in the past how much progesterone support where you on?????
    Last edited by Heyside; 01-05-2015 at 13:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome to read your update @MrsWookie and even better to read that all is going well Enjoy that 20 week scan and get the video so you and your DH can re-enjoy it when he comes home Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Ladies,
    sorry I too have been MIA, but I have been keeping up to date with all of your progress. @mrswokie so glad to hear everything Is on track for you, are you finding out the sex of bubs? @Heyside I have been on the side lines cheering you on, and with each of your updates I get a big smile that everything is going to smoothly for you, hoping this is what is to come and you will have a very smooth transfer and a very successful and smooth pregnancy. @Ladydee I cant understand either why OB appts are always 4 weeks apart, not cool. haha. glad to hear everything is going well for you too, and hope that your placenta isn't going to be a problem. @Excited1 how are you going hun? hope your sickness has passed?

glad to hear everyone else keeping positive and going well.

AFM - I am currently now 16w4d and my morning sickness of dry reaching has finally passed, I am back onto my eating healthy bandwagon with of course with some naughty treats here and there. belly is growing nicely, and have been feeling flutters for over a week and I swear yesterday I felt something more, but haven't felt it since so many not, I swear it felt like a kick that it stopped me in my tracks whilst I was working, it was actually a lovely feeling, felt much like, now this is the best way I can explain it, is when your on the top bunk of a bunk bed and the person below you pushes you throw the mattress with their foot. haha I know strange way to explain it. I have my next OB appt on Wednesday, so yay get to see bubs again! and hopefully maybe find out the sex, if not then, then not till our 19 week scan on the 22nd may.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Heyside, that's such a great lining! We were put on different meds for our HRT cycles hun so maybe someone else's experience might be more relevant but I was on-

Clexane injections and Prednisone (25mg) from CD2 up until starting to slowly wean off from 13weeks prego.

2 x 100 Estraderm patches on my butt/hip which I changed every two days. I stayed on these from CD2 right up to 13/14 weeks prego.

I started on 3 x 2mg Progynova tablets daily from CD2. Increased to 4/day on CD5. Increased to 6/day on CD8.....which I stayed on right up until about 13/14 weeks prego where I started to slowly wean down from over the next 2 weeks.

I was never instructed to reduce either of these two Oestrogen meds and both of my FS's kept on repeatedly asking me if I was definitely remembering every dose during my bleeding time. I was.

CD14 my lining was 8/9/10mm (I guess it grew unevenly??). Classed as my "Ovulation Day".

I started 8 x 10mg Provera tablets per day (2 x 4 times per day) and 800mg of Progesterone pessaries (200mg apon waking, 200mg at lunch, 400mg at bedtime) on CD14 (or maybe CD12??).

FET on CD19.

I injected Pregnyl on CD18, CD20 and CD24. Because of the hCG in these, I had my blood tested two days later than usual so that it was a real result.

CD31 hCG=807😃 Progesterone=10.7😳

CD31- I increased my Progesterone Pessaries to 1000mg/day. 400mg upon waking, 200mg (in the butt for better absorption 😣) at lunch, 400mg at bedtime. I also started 1ml of Progesterone intramuscular injections per day.

CD35- hCG=3270. Progesterone=66

CD43- hCG=40,000. Progesterone=63.2

My original FS (now Ob) did explain to me that Progesterone blood tests cannot fully pick up what Progesterone your womb is actually absorbing from the pessaries so quite often HRT cycle ladies will have a low Prog result (not as low as my first results though!) which ends up being fine so keep that in mind hun . After 3 miscarriages in a row and then a chemical m/c, there was no way I was taking any chances and both of my FS's agreed that you can't have too much progesterone support (apart from some constipation but....that was the last of my problems at the time!) so I was much much more comfortable with my 60+ results than a measly 10!

This has to be your time beautiful lady, enough's enough. Xxxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 01-05-2015 at 15:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just popping in quickly. I have been keeping up with you all and must say I'm very happy that lots of babies seem to be on the way in here! As for those of you still waiting your turn, hopefully all the hormones floating about will rub off on you.

AFM: I am now 36+2 and nervously awaiting the arrival of our little one. Still trying desperately to have everything ready before she comes but often feel I'm fighting a losing battle as my massive belly is a real obstacle at times. I'm now on maternity leave (thank god) and trying to relax and enjoy the last little while of having her all to myself. Keep your fingers crossed for me that labor goes smoothly and I'll let you lovely ladies know once she is here