Closed Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woww look at that beauty of a BFP sucking the life out of the control line! Looking really good ladydee, fingers crossed your prog has jumped up nicely! I can imagine how nervous you must be. The days seem so much longer when we are waiting for a call with results don't they!

Argghh how annoying heyside! I thinking letting your hair down a little over the xmas break is perfectly fine. Just keep up with the good foods too Relaxing over xmas will help you be in a good frame of mind for your transfer too

Hope you ladies in the 2WW are going strong.... will be stalking this thread for all the BFP's to come

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (15-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    whoa! @Ladydee that looks like a strong prego test! I will be again waiting for your result of your prog.
    my TWW is a lil bit longer because of Christmas public holidays, I have had last week, this week and still next week to get thru. my last pregnyl shot is on the 22nd and then my BFP test is on the 27th. I will be so god damn tempted to take a test on the morning of my blood test because no doubt most of the pregnyl will be out of my system.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (15-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies Verrrry long/stressful story short but there was a hold up with my Progesterone so I only got my hCG results today and won't get my Prog until tomorrow morning.

hCG = 3270

There's still a looong way to go until I'll be able to relax but this is a big fat milestone ticked off the list First scan booked in next Tuesday.....which even the thought of, makes me wanna hurl with nerves! I've had waaaaay too many nightmare scans BUT I can only hope that there will only be happy ones from now on....

Ok ladies, now you all need to follow me with a BFP from each one of you over the next couple of months.....extra sticky ones! xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Im sorry I can only see a couple of posts so I'm not sure where everyone is at however I saw your BFP Ladydee congratulations !! That's wonderful news I am sure this is going to be the one for you! And Heyside I'm sure you will be joining the BFP club next!
    Just popping in quickly to let u know my baby girl Harper arrived on Friday, after such a long journey she's here and I am so in love. Amazing to think that that 1 lonely little egg at egg pick up turned out to be my baby girl.
    Wishing you all the very best in your journeys and hope that you all get to your happy endings very soon xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @Mrs Hopeful! That is such wonderful happy news to bring a big smile to my face today Harper is a beautiful name for who I'm sure is a beautiful little girl....enjoy every second of her new born squishiness That's right, you only got the one emby....I kept confusing your EPU with ELM's who got like 8 or 9. That's so awesome

AFM - my progesterone was 66 yesterday so thank goodness for that, thank goodness for Wazza and I will definitely be keeping up this injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Hopeful, I am so delighted to hear the news of your baby girl. and such a beautiful name, one name that is on my short list of names too hehe.
    @Ladydee everything is sounding absolutely wonderful for you. can not wait to hear news of your scan.

AFM- had a blood test today to check my hormones, and my FN was very happy and please of the results, so am hoping its all going to be good news from here, my E2 was at 1140 and my P4 at 65, she mentioned that they are much more higher then my last cycle. so I am taking that as great numbers and news!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - That test line is looking nice and strong hun which is great to see, good hcg results too, glad that your progesterone has sorted itself too looks like the injections are doing their job. Hoping your scan next week eases your concerns slightly I understand you will be a little nervous at the start of this pregnancy but really hoping this is it for you.

Mrs Hopeful - So nice to hear your special little girl has arrived safely after a long wait, enjoy those beautiful cuddles and I love the name. Like you say amazing that that one little egg has turned in your beautiful girl.

thatwldbme - Good to hear that all your hormones looked good, was that your 21 day blood test to check for ovulation? Wishing you luck hun x

AFM - My FS last day before he goes away so I am currently pestering him for answers as to if I should start the pill or not and stop all other medication, once I get the answer on that I can relax for Christmas until the new year when I am sure I will start counting January away until I get my next appointment lol - have wished the last 2 years of my life away I think lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the name Harper! Just gorgeous. Well done on her safe arrival!

Ladydee I am so glad you have sorted your progesterone out! Very exciting times! Heyside did you get all your answers sorted out?

Thatwldbme and everyone else in the TWW- I hope you are all holding up well!

AFM- I have my blood test on Monday- time is going soooooo sllooooowwlllyyy now. I have come to terms with the messiness of the pessaries, I just hope they aren't all for nothing! I am so tempted to POAS and think I will later in the week- had my trigger two weeks ago yesterday. The pessaries won't give me a false positive, with they?????

Lots of hugs- S
    Last edited by S234; 17-12-2014 at 06:05.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to S234 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww i love hearing success storiesfrom tbus group. Congrats on baby harper

Woo ladydee thats an awesome progesterone level. U must be so hapapy with that!

Ha heyside i know what u mean about wishing the time away... ive only been at it for 9 months but i can imagine 2 years seems like a big blur! Hope u got ur answers before he went on leave!

Anyone planning on POAS before ur bt's next week?

CD1 for me today! Bring on the jabbing!!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry s234 missed part of ur post! Trigger will be gone for sure! The pessaries won't give u a false positive but they can cause pregnancy symptoms. Goood luck i have no idea how anyone holds out til bt day... im ashamedto admit it but i tested every day in ny tww last time... first to test the trigger out then to watch my bfp get darker haha

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app