Closed Thread
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excited - Oh hun sounds like you are really suffering with the sickness hope you get some relief soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allykat111 - Hoping all now goes to plan for your next cycle, can understand you being excited but nervous its a lot to take in at first. I am sure all will be good and if you start meds when you get full flow it will work to plan, I only have a very short period lasting 3 days.

AFM - On count down for Wednesdays first scan hoping for good news, really not feeling like I am in cycle to be honest at the moment as completely stress free on the estrogen tablets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 Aww sweets that sucks that it's not easing! I guess now they've defined it hyperemesis confirms it's more than just morning sickness. 10-30 times omg! Do they have any other options if the drugs aren't working?
    @Heyside good luck tomorrow hun!

afm BT today. Progesterone was 99 so that confirmed ovulation. I think that's quite high? So i'm assuming that's a few eggs released or - by some miracle - preg. Now the countdown for AF so we can start.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kiki - Great news on your ovulation hun so you can get started.

AFM - Scan today went well, lining at 5.4, I now continue on my oestrodiol but can stop the synarel (which is nice) as my ovaries seem to be at rest which is good. Still feels quite strange at the moment, don't feel in cycle as such without all the injections and stress (maybe that will help this cycle).

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's just what you want Heside yay! I'm sure the less stress the better. I hope the good news and stress free journey continues for you, you deserve it hun xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Excited1 😔 HM does not sound fun at all! I wonder why it affects some people and not others? I sure hope it eases off for you soon Xx

Not long to get started now @allykat111! Wishing you all the best for your cycle 😊

You'll be starting your cycle in no time too @kiki1. Has your DH managed to collect and store any samples so far? Best of luck 😊
    @Heyside - yay for a good start! And double yay that you're not feeling too much stress in the beginning of you're cycle, that can only be a good thing for sure ☺️ xxx

AFM - nothing new to report as I don't see my Ob until next Wednesday. I'm on monthly visits but geez this month seems to be taking forever.....the waiting never stops! I'm not sure if I have another month wait after this one or if the fortnightly visits start. I sure do have a lot of questions for him!! Absolutely loving being able to feel movements now.....23+3 weeks today😀

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I just got happy teary reading your update. I am so happy for you & feeling bub now must ease a lot of the previous worries. I can't believes you're 23+3 already! Countdowns on I am soooooo, so happy for you lovely like ridiculously happy.
    Yes we've very luckily got some samples on freeze so when we finally get there there's back up I've never wanted AF so bad (which prob means she won't come ha!)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kiki - Thanks hun yes have to agree the less amount of stress the better. Great to hear you have some samples on ice hun in case you need them, good to have that reassurance. Hopefully your waiting comes to an end soon and you can get started.

Ladydee - Oh hun I love reading your updates after your journey to get there, so nice to hear you have reached the 23 week mark and you are feeling bub move which must be so reassuring. Hope your next appointment comes around quick enough and your questions get answered. Keep us updated love hearing from you x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies, do we have any appointments, scans or anything coming up this week? I've lost track of where we're all up to?

AFM- My scan is on Wednesday arvo, I'll be asking all about my placenta to see if I still have Praaevia and do I still have the Accreta possibility. I also want to get my GTT request if he doesn't give it to me on his own accord. I had a bit of red/brown blood when I wiped this morning (just the once) so I'll mention that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Not long to wait until Wednesday for you now hun, really hoping its good news with the Praaevia and Accreta possibility and all your questions get answered. I am sure the small amount of blood you have experienced will be ok after everything you went through at the beginning of this pregnancy hun (you have one tough bubba on board there I think lol).

AFM - Second scan today and really happy to say my lining is at 7mm, intra-lipids are booked for Thursday, I then have another scan on Friday and hopefully my transfer will happen next Friday. So happy that everything is going to plan this time, to be honest (do I dare say it) this cycle has been a breeze and so stress free.to?

Hoping everyone else is well x