Closed Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Hey guys, little update from my BT today. HCG came down from over 100 last Tuesday to 42 today so confident its the lesser of 2 evils - MC.

Nothing to do but wait a week next Wednesday for bloods and hope it's zero.
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 08-04-2015 at 18:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excited1 - So so happy to read your post hun although I can imagine it must have been so worrying there at the beginning. Such an important and memorable day for you and I am sure there will be many more exciting moments to come

Stillhopeful - Really hoping the changes make the difference for you hun. Glad to hear that HCG is dropping and it means you are loosing the pregnancy naturally and its not ectopic (not what we are aiming for I know so it can be a very emotional time too - look after yourself and talke all the time you need).

Kiki1 - So sorry to hear that news hun, really hoping it was a one off and you get better results next week, this whole journey can be so frustrating.

AFM - Last pill tonight and then I have to wait for af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it bad that my bodies decided to invite AF 2 weeks earlier than normal. We don't start injections this visit but am supposed to go in 2weeks before my next visit...but am wondering if this has changed my cycle to 2 weeks earlier or will AF come when predicted for May? I normally have a 35 day cycle but this ones been 25 and holy **** have I been in a foul bloated mood since easter weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allykat111 - I am sure your clinic will inform you if the early af will effect things hun sounds like it will probably adjust things and you will start earlier. Sorry I am not much help there as my af is none existent and has to be brought on by either the pill or provera.

AFM - CD1 for me yesterday so I have now started my oestradiol tablets for my HRT cycle. Have been on the synarel for over a week now and due for my first scan next week, will ring the clinic later to confirm.

Hoping everyone else is well and had a good weekend, really enjoying the beautiful cooler weather we enjoying here in QLD at the moment.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?
    Heyside Yay AF came & you get to start. Hoping it's a trouble free, cruisy cycle for you. x

afm- I had my first bt yesterday & got the call to say I'm starting ovulation so we have to cancel. Go in next week to see if that's the case & now just have to wait for AF. So angry & frustrated. I voiced my concern of this happening & now it has. Typical my body rebelling & throwing curveballs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki - So sorry to hear that news hun, really hoping that they have got it wrong and next week shows that, can imagine how frustrated you are hun - big hugs . Keep us updated hun.

AFM - Sorry if this is a TMI post but this HRT is really throwing me, I have now only taken 4 doses of my oestradiol medication and my af is only just easing now. The thing is though I have the most amount of EWCM I have ever had (having to wear a pad just for that lol), obviously is all due to the extra estrogen in my system but just didn't expect it all so early especially not at the same time as af, still have a whole week to wait until my first scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Allycat111 what ended up happening? Did you start your cycle early?
    @kiki1 so sorry to hear your cycle got cancelled, you must be so frustrated and angry. What is the plan from here?
    @Heyside good to hear things are going well. On the tmi mucous side, I found that with all of my cycles I had waaaay more than normal. Tbh I don't really ever often remember seeing it which makes me wonder if I was ovulating much! I never got tested as we went straight to ivf due to DH vasectomy. Good luck for next week scan.
    @Ladydee how are you going? Any news on the placenta issues?

AFM I have been diagnosed with hyperemesis which has been challenging. I'm struggling to work and run a household or even one or the other. DH has been awesome but he has been working long hours also so I feel really guilty! None of the drugs work and most days I vomit anywhere inbetween 10-30x. It doesn't help that I can't stomach anything that resembles fruit or salad so am sooooo constipated also as I can't drink much either. Anyway, did I say that I LOVE being pregnant?! When does that glow set in??? 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1, I called the nurses at my clinic and she's booked me in on the 7th may to pick up my drugs and have a consult on how to use them and stuff. That way she said, if my cycle has moved earlier or I have another 25 day cycle the drugs are in the fridge waiting and I'm prepared. I'm excited and scared. I want to delve more into my period with the nurse. WARNING TMI I always thought my periods started when I saw them but I'm learning it's not a true bleed until it's a heavy flow and red. I normally have 3 days of a dark brown discharge then HEAVY red for 3 days then 2 days of brown again. If you don't start needles until day 3 then that would be at the end of my period? I'm scared in going to screw it up and it won't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 yep my period is often a bit like that but without the heavy red, often I found it hard to tell! So I decided that I would call them on what I thought was day 1 and my clinic always does bloods on day 2 to make sure all hormones are baseline. I never had an issue with this way - does your clinic do baseline bloods on day 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll ask about the bloods at my appointment @Excited1 as this is my first round I'm new at it. Been great having the support from people who are (not being insulting) veterans, let's me jot notes on things to ask.