Closed Thread
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Thanks for thinking about of me Ladydee and Heyside and good to hear an update. Thatwldbme what a beautiful little bub you have growing there! X

I know how you feel about googling ladies. I've reached a point where there's nothing more that I could read with a different outcome. I'm sure that will change as I start again or find myself in different situations. I feel like this pregnancy is gone so hopefully my feelings are right because I don't particularly want to go to surgery. I just want to get started again now but told myself to have a months break and I feel I should stick to it especially since we have to do another fresh cycle. Also DH wants to start a health kick which is amazing because he has put on probably 20kg in the last 2 years (his appearance doesn't bother me at all, just care about his health and also his swimmers as we are doing this due to MFI) and also has been hard on the beers lately so I think if he starts that even the month is going to give it a better chance than now. Oh and talk about chocolate! I got more chocolate this year than I did as a kid! And I ate ALOT. Really been taking advantage of this pregnant but not pregnant situation. Also had a couple wines but they didn't go down as well as I expected. I think because I stayed away from it for so long, the fact that I was drinking it reminded me it was because our pregnancy didn't work out

But I've been just trying to keep life busy so the time passes until we can try again. I didn't really want a xmas baby anyway right 😏

Xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 07-04-2015 at 06:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also last stim I was on 75 UI of Gonal F and only got 6 eggs. They said next time they'll put it up to 112UI but is that really going to make much difference?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Only joking with the google comment lol I would be exactly the same, only way we have managed to keep so knowledgeable throughout this whole process - one step ahead as they say! Thanks hun hoping for a more straight forward cycle with an amazing result.

Thatwldbme - Amazing pics of your little bubba hun so nice to see, it is an amazing experience to see your little one on the screen isn't it so glad to hear all went well . Thanks for the support too hun x

Stillhopeful - Sounds like you are emotionally ready to move forward hun but the break that you have planned sounds like a good idea especially if your DH is starting a fitness plan, will be good to get his swimmers to their peak levels, I am sure the break will do you some good too. Can relate to the wines and them not going down too well, can only remember two occasions last year when I had a drink and can say I don't miss it - may become a non drinker after all this lol! I would say the altered dose would make a difference hun, I went from getting 4 eggs from a dose of 100Iu to overstimulating on a dose of 125Iu and getting 17 eggs. However I seem to have a fine line between how I react to the different doses, hoping the altered dose works for you hun.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Hi ladies, very quick update as I'm shattered from such an emotionally charged day! Went for scan today and the sac was clear as day but couldn't see anything in it. Sonographer tried different angles and all over my belly until she finally found an embryo hiding! Didn't help that I was there going 'it's empty'. She found a great angle and apparently it moved to a much better position and we saw the heartbeat 💕 it was the most amazing moment of my life! Heart rate was 127bpm and it measured 7+2 (I'm 6+6 by ivf clinic).

So so happy. But exhausted! And still vomiting like there's no tomorrow which is also exhausting. Will do personals tomorrow 😊 spreading the baby dust and love x

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-04-2015),Ladydee  (08-04-2015),StillHopeful  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 - omg, the first part of your post freaked me out!!! But yaaaaay!!!! Congratulations! 😃 What a beautiful special moment for you guys Xxxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside, I hope it makes a difference and I hope the wee break flys by also! Just waiting for my BT atm, along with 10 other people :/
    I thought being early there would be no one but it's packed! Anyway, hopefully it shows no or little HCG and I can avoid surgery.

Excited your post scared me too lol! But so good to see your amazing news xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 CONGRATULATIONS!! Woohooooo! Like Ladydee & StillHopeful first part got me too ha. Hope the MS calmed enough for u guys to enjoy the moment
    @StillHopeful I hope the bt goes well. Hugs x

AFM - DH gave his sperm for freezing yesterday & then we got a call neither of us were expecting. There was no sperm. Shall try again next week. Dh noticed that there was a smaller amount than normal so hoping it's a one off. I'm worried that it may continue & we'll get to egg collection & still nothing. Nothing is simple with us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all those who are getting their BFP. Kiki that would have been a shock. Is there a possibility that on the day of your retrieval if you still have no luck your DP can be squeezed in for a TESE? That's what we've been given the option so we don't have to freeze the minimal sperm they're expecting. In DPs TESA they only retrieved 5 sperm which didn't survive the day. So we go in the same day for best possible chance of fertilisation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme Beautiful pics of your cheeky lil bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks allykat I didn't know they could do that on day. That must've also been a big shock for you guys.
    I guess next weeks sample will give them an idea whether we're best doing that. Only thing is he has 0-0.5 morph so i worry if they only get a few that none will fertilise.