Closed Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining in, just saw this thread pop up in feed I start my first ivf cycle injections tomorrow night!! Very excited/scared. Any tips you knowledgable ladies can give me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks excited. Bleeding very heavy now after stopping meds so I'm hoping its a MC over ectopic. What a nightmare. Trying to get PG, then trying to get un pregnant so we can get PG again! 😩

Welcome Just ace and wish you all the very best. Advise, don't expect it to happen first time and hopeful you will be one of the lucky ones that gets a nice surprise! Also the injections aren't bad at all, if you have orgalutran (usually started roughly 5 days after the first lot of injections to stop you ovulating) they are a bit blunt and not as nice as the others. I recommend using ice on the area for 30 seconds to numb before hand. Works a treat. Wish you all the very best for a successful cycle with lots of embryos at the end x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So with the injections, do you get given a time of day that you have to take it. I cant remember which one the FS recommended for me now as I don't start for another 6 weeks. From what I gathered you have to take the trigger at a certain time of day? I'm worried that if say I have to do it at 9pm I work in a supermarket and am not allowed a break at that time the 2 nights I close, maybe I should pull sickies as I don't think I could run upstairs stick myself with a needle run down stairs and carry on serving people. Just seems weird. Luckily my work knows everything that's going on and I'm not the 1st to do IVF in my store.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ally kat. Injections do need to be done roughly the same time each day. Some clinics say night, others morning but usually from that you can work out your own time. If it's say 7am each morning or sometime that you know you won't ever be at work, was enough to make work. Trigger time is important, 36 hours Prior to egg retrival. But that will only be the once that youtu have to run out from work for or something depending on what time. And you can give them a heads up prior that it's important x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme - how did your scan go? Feeling a little better now I hope

If it has to be bad news, I sure hope it's the lesser of two evils @StillHopefull. I hope you're doing ok Xxx

Thanks kiki1 That definitely is a big positive that your hubby's Fert problems aren't hereditary. Great idea to freeze some samples now as a back-up.....it must be hard for these fellas of ours to always produce on demand sometimes! Sounds like it's all systems go for you guys now, I'm sure that BFP is just around the corner Xx
    @Excited1 - that's a great hCG result! I've definitely heard how the hcg stops rising as fast after a certain point. I can't wait to hear all about your scan tomorrow, how exciting if our little thread had twinnies!!!
    @Just*Ace - welcome and best of luck for a short and sweet stay I couldn't have made it through the last couple of years without this group.
    @allykat111 - I agree, your clinic will tell you morning or evening, then you can choose a time to stick with that will never interfere with work ect. I ended up choosing 6:30am which was a PITA on weekends when I wanted to sleep in but at least I never had any dress of taking injections to work or anything. I just got used to injecting and popping in a pessary and going back to bed on my days off work and late starting days.

AFM - had a lovely few days away visiting my dad and his gf who live a 5 hour drive from us. Tried to just relax and enjoy some good times with my family....it went way too fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found a photo on the Internet of someone's placenta (with the thin blue arrows pointing to it towards the right of the pic) who has Accreta and it does look the same as mine though this one is slightly worse ......

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1428315045.061600.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry ladies been a bit awol this last week still reading along but taking a bit of a break before the chaos of a cycle gets started again.

Ladydee - Hun so sorry to read you have more complications, I know its really hard but try and take one step at a time and see what comes of things there is a very high chance it wont be worse case scenario. I presume they will keeping a close eye on you from here and re scanning? I remember with DD I was told I may have issues at delivery mainly due to placenta previa only to be told at a later date by an ob who scanned me that I shouldn't have been told that at such an early date as there was a very high chance the placenta would move up from the stage I was told about the issue. Keep us updated hun. Nice to hear you have enjoyed a nice Easter weekend. As for me and the fact the best looking embie wasn't put back last cycle was after myself and DH decided due the confusion with dates and where in the cycle I actually was we might be better putting the embie back that hadn't yet hatched as the whole cycle was up in the air - the scientists agreed as that particular embie wasn't at a point it needed the lining to be just right.

Stillhopeful - So sorry I haven't been on yet hun to say I am sorry to hear your update. Sounds like you are loosing the pregnancy naturally which is good news hun but emotionally upsetting at the same time. Hope you are coping ok with everything hun sending thoughts your way x x

Kiki1 - So nice to hear that you are getting started hun and the wait is over which is such a good feeling. eally hoping you are lucky hun and you have an amazing cycle with the ICSI and IVF - keep us updated.

Excited - Hun that hcg sounds amazing and have read so much about numbers settling down and not doubling as the placenta starts to do more of the work so try and stay positive. Sorry to hear the MS is bad hoping it eases soon. Good luck for tomorrow hoping all goes well and you can start to move on feeling more positive, will be nice to hear you are celebrating tomorrow

JustAce - Welcome to the thread hun, hope the cycle has started well and everything goes to plan for you. this is a great thread with some amazing ladies on board who will be a great support for you - don't hold back on the questions ask away

allykat - As stillhopefull said hun I hope you can find a time that works out well for you with the injections. If needs be an hr or so wont make too much difference, on a few cycles I have done I have needed to start the injections asap after contacting the clinic which has been around lunch time and I gradually then did them 2 hrs earlier each day until I had adjusted them to a more appropriate time.

Hope everyone has enjoyed a nice Easter weekend - afraid my healthy diet has suffered due to the chocolate (had to help DD she had too much lol)

AFM - Started synarel on Saturday (oh the joys), couple more days of the pill and then wait for af, worried it will arrive on the weekend which wont be good as it means I cant have BT and gets results before taking my oestradiol pills, if that's going to be the case will have to ring clinic for a plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    I found a photo on the Internet of someone's placenta (with the thin blue arrows pointing to it towards the right of the pic) who has Accreta and it does look the same as mine though this one is slightly worse ......

Attachment 69054
    Stay Away from Mr Google lol!!!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying.....and failing with my googling Heyside 😁 Ah yep, that totally makes sense about your embies. Eeek, you've started your next cycle! This has to be your cycle where everything comes together for a super-sticky BFP!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-04-2015),StillHopeful  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies. Sorry for not updating been a very busy easter weekend. Scan on saturday went very well. I had my eyes closed right at the start because I was so worried. But when I opened bub was kicking about and pushing off the walls made me tear up. Active lil bugger already and wouldn't stop moving. Bubs is measuring perfectly and everything else is growing as it should. Heart rate at 154bpm. When we did the 3d bubs had its hands covering it's face so the tech told me cough, hmm tell it what I am now worried about coughing, he does not like that one bit, just booted me non stop afterwards. I feel a bit more at ease now. Have my ob appt on Wednesday so no doubt will see him again. @Ladydee I know how bad Google is. I stressed myself out before my scan but you just.cant. help. Yourself am I right? Haha
    Sounds like everyone else is on track. @Excited1 I cannot wait to hear about your scan tomorrow..Eeek! Will be keeping everything crossed all is prefect. @mrswokie how have you bee hun? All ok? @Heyside as always babe I will have absolutely everything crossed for you that this is your cycle. Your always in my thoughts and always hope that it finally works for you.

Just some pics of our lil bub. My family myself and my fiancé all think boy, my boss and one of my gf think girl. I'm still going with boy I have just had this feeling from the start. Plus he is so god Damn active.
    Attached Images