allykat111 - Thanks for the reply hun I think we have come to the same conclusion that we should put 1 back after talking to our FS especially knowing its the two higher grade embies we have left that are both hatching. Would also hate to risk anything once we get our allusive bfp as we have waited too long.
thatwldbme - Sorry to hear you are concerned at the moment with lack of symptoms but to reassure you I was the same with DD. My boobs didn't hurt at all until I prodded them lol and it felt so surreal to see her on the screen at the 12 week scan as I was so worried about lack of symptoms. I think at the stage you are at now your body will just be getting use to the hcg in your system now and now doesn't react any more. Good luck with Saturdays scan keep us updated.
Excited - Oh hun sounds like you are still suffering quite a bit with ms, hope it eases soon and the next 6 weeks or so fly by so that you can reach the 12 week mark where hopefully the second trimester brings some relief. My appointment with FS was last week hun happy to be moving forward I wrote a few comments on last message.
Kiki1 - Am I right in thinking your appointment for DH's results is today, good luck keep us updated.
Ladydee - Hope all is good with you hun.
AFM - Feel like I am in the waiting game again, start the synarel on Saturday and last pill is next wed, will then wait for af before starting oestradiol.