Closed Thread
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stillhopeful - Hang on in there hun it doesn't necessarily mean the worst, I have learnt from my time on these threads that you never can predict how these things are going to work out. Good luck hun hoping that you get some amazing news on Wednesday will be thinking of you.

Excited - That hcg sounds amazing hun great news to hear, the tiredness is also sounding like a great symptom, hoping all goes well from here and you have a very boring pregnancy.

AFM - It was my FN I spoke to briefly yesterday and she gave me the go ahead to start my cycle, she had a plan in-front of her at the time that my FS has organised for me. So as yet I haven't spoke to my FS, I don't think she seemed it necessary for me to see him before we got started but I have requested an appointment (booked for Thursday) to go over everything that went on last cycle. I think DH is a bit confused at the moment as to what the difference is between the role of the nurses at the clinic and my FS and thinks we should just talk to the clinic but I feel we need to speak to our FS as the head honcho as to what went on - what do you ladies think? Unsure as to what questions we need to ask apart from reasons as to why the chemical happened. Do we start to ask if other steps are needed like embryo glue, Endometrial scratch etc? Maybe we should ask about the pregnyl Ladydee like you suggested, just so unsure how far we take things. Will also be asking if we should try and put 2 embryos back this time especially if he thinks we have chromosome issues that caused the chemical last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited- Great Hcg.

Heyside- I think even if FS repeats everything FN says it's worth it purely for the peace of mind. & anyways you have a good list of questions to be answered. GL for thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone x @Ladydee My clinic won't even do a P4 bt
    Which is very contradictory to so much on here. Especially since I did a HRT FET so have no corpus lutetium and I'm only on 1 crinone in the morning and 1 pessarie at night but they tell me this is a double dose as it is 😏 so hard to try trust your clinic when others at different clinics beg to differ. They also told me someone on HRT P4 will always be low on a BT as its absorbed at the site and not into the blood but I'm sure others will have test results to say that's wrong. The worrying never ends

Thanks
    Reviews
    kiki1 - Thanks kiki1 I think you are right nice to hear it all officially from FS think my DH is just over spending so much time at the FS office which I can understand we are on first name terms with everyone now lol!

StillHopeful - I haven't done a HRT cycle as yet (first cycle this time) so cant help you on the progesterone too much hun. I was on one dose of crinone in the morning and one pessarie at night too I think that is standard at my clinic, will be interesting to see if that is increased for me this cycle on a HRT cycle. Can understand you worrying hun as it can be so stressful, hoping you get some amazing news today, keep us updated.

AFM - FS appointment tomorrow hoping for some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside good luck for today, I don't think I can add to your questions list- they are pretty much what I would be asking. Have been thing of you x

@Ladydee how are you going? And feeling? Any better since the morph scan came back awesome? Have you felt your wee man kicking yet?

@kiki1 how are you going in your wait to start? I think I went a bit crazy at first and then kind of enjoyed the no jabbing etc when we had to wait post-ectopic.

@StillHopeful how did your repeat bt go yesterday?? Really hoping it was good news for you x

I headed to work for a conference yesterday for 8 hours and it near killed me! After almost 7 weeks off and being able to sleep whenever I wanted it was tough! I also was so sick yesterday I was useless when I got home. I got very spoilt though, DSS got me a drink while I laid on the couch and got a tickle massage from DSD. It was really lovely 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you going @StillHopeful ? Hoping all is ok. Thinking of you. @Heyside How did dr go today hun? @Ladydee Relaxing a bit more I hope. @Excited1 Sorry about the ectopic that would've been so, so hard!
    Yeah it was good having a break from the jabs & bt's but definitely looking forward to getting started again.
    DH did his SA today & seeing FS next wednesday so counting down for that. Wow you certainly would hate being back after that spoiling (well deserved!) especially with the sick and tired's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - Oh hun sounds like its been a big week for you returning to work and dealing with day to day stresses along with your morning sickness. Make sure you take some time for yourself at night and during this weekend just to chill out. Nice that your DSS and DSD have been treating you well and spoiling you - are they aware of the pregnancy yet???

kiki - Nice that you have enjoyed time out from the injections etc and are now ready to get started again. Keep us informed with your DH results hoping its good news.

AFM - We had our appointment with our FS today and he confirmed the main reason for chemical pregnancies is chromosome issues, we informed him that this concerned us as it could be the same issue with the remaining two embies. We then brought up the idea of using both remaining embies in our next cycle, he did say he was willing to do that if that's what we wanted but said he wouldn't advise that. His reason being that it might have been that the environment may just not have been right on this occasion and there may be a chance it is the same next cycle and maybe on a third cycle the environment could have changed and we will have wasted an embie - this did make sense to us. We also discussed adding embryo glue, endometrial scratch and pregnyl to the mix and he was willing to try all that I wanted apart from the glue as he said its not something he believes in. However we then went to see our FN (I have changed nurses this cycle due to staffing issues and have to say she seems very knowledgeable and use to run her own clinic in the UK). She informed us that in our situation where we down regulate with the pill and synarel the scratch has not been proven to help as its normally used in natural cycles. She also explained that the pregnyl will not help at all as it is luteal support for the corpus luteum which obviously I wont have as I will be on a hrt cycle. So seems we will change the type of cycle and continue with clexane and lipids hoping we have more luck this time. It was confirmed that last cycle we used our lowest grade embryo she we will still have our highest grades left which are both hatching. I now continue on the pill and start the synarel on the 4th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greetings all. @Heyside. I think you should listen to your FS about not putting both embies in. We spoke about it with our FS and he gave us exactly the risks not only of a higher chance of early miscarriage but late ones too. Premature birth and birth defects being a lot higher. If you put both in now and it doesn't work, you have to go through the egg collection etc again where as if you put one in at a time it gives you that one extra go. Can't they do dna testing before they put the embie in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm 12 weeks tomorrow! Yay! But the last week I haven't been feeling that happy I'm pregnant feel I was getting a few before. I still have the sore boobs but not as sore, I do dry reach from time to time still and I have been suffering bad headaches this week also. But I just feel depressed and feel like something is wrong, I don't even have the full heavy feel in my lower abdomen when I am laying down, I of course then read about missed miscarriage and have upset and freaked myself out even more. I have my scan in easter saturday and I swear it couldn't come quick enough, I also have been taking progress pics from week 7 and I don't see a change at all. Sorry for the downer post just needed to let it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme you poor thing! I know the stress is just terrible isn't it! I'm sure all is well and your body is just adjusting to everything. You might not get the heavy feeling as your uterus starts to move out of your pelvis. You might not see the change in photos as it happens really subtly in some people 😊 sending you good vibes and looking forward to hearing how your scan hoes on Saturday.

@Heyside have you had your appt with FS yet??

@Ladydee how are you??

I have my 6 week bloods tomorrow, had been a bit stressed as I had a few days of no vomiting and less nausea. But I am writing this from my position for the last 2 days of sitting on the bath mat hugging the toilet bowl...😊