Closed Thread
Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! Awesome thanks! No need to worry about hanky panky as DH won't come near me!!! Have been a bit (sorry if tmi) constipated which I think seems to be normal also 😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excited - So sorry to hear you have had this worry last night hun. Glad to hear its all cleared up this morning, can you go for another BT today and ask the dctr to add the progesterone testing tomorrow as ladydee says they keep the samples, would be good to know the results close to the bleed. Contact your clinic as well and see what they say. Hope all is good hun thinking of you.

Ladydee - great to hear all was good at your scan hun, great to hear your little man was very wriggly sounds like he's very happy in there. Thanks for thinking of me.

AFM - I had another BT on Friday to check all my levels were good to start again. My hcg was still at 8 though so I have to retest on Monday to make sure it has dropped as I can't start the pill until all my hormones are good. Apparently I have to be on the pill for s minimum of 2 weeks and then take synarel again before starting my oestrodial tablets. I am presuming this cycle will be more predictable than my FSH cycle so I looked at the dates yesterday and seems I should get to transfer before Bali so hoping to cycle again one more time before the holiday. Looked into taking the medications over seas and it does seem do able so will see what my clinic says. Can think of worse places to spend my tww if that is the case lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Haha! Awesome thanks! No need to worry about hanky panky as DH won't come near me!!! Have been a bit (sorry if tmi) constipated which I think seems to be normal also 😬
    As annoying as it is, constipation can be a sign of a good Progesterone/relaxin level

Heyside- Sounds good that you can take your meds on the plane....I thought you probably could as the ladies who go overseas for donor eggs/embryos have to do it also. I'm glad you're thinking if going, you sure do deserve some happy fun times with your family to unwind xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- Yay on the morph scan happy little bub dancing around

Excited- Huge congrats! Such strong numbers yipeee! & although the spotting last night must've freaked you it sounds like it might've been the troublesome bowels (esp if strained w constipation) if you've not spotted since.

Heyside - So so sorry to hear Sounds like you've got a good plan. Hopefully hormones behave & you can get going again. Bali sounds like bliss. Perfect distraction, spoiling & relaxation that you so deserve xxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - I agree if you have been having some constipation then that could have caused the bleeding, hope it now stays away and you can relax.

Ladydee - Yes I found some threads that talked about taking some meds overseas when transferring in other countries so that helped, just need to double check dates now to make sure I will definitely get to transfer before we travel - presuming a hrt is more reliable with keeping on track though unlike my 4 weeks of injections that I went through last cycle? We thought about me staying here to save $1000 that we could put towards the cycle instead but in the mix of all the money we have already spent $1000 is nothing lol!

Kiki1 - Thanks hun yes will be nice to relax and actually chill out even if it only will be for a short time. Hope you are well hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Good news is my hcg has dropped (can't wait until I am hearing that it is working the other way and rising nicely ) I now start the pill tonight before I start the lovely synarel over Easter weekend. Good news is as well that I should definitely fit everything in before I go to Bali for a few days, I seem to have been put on a double dose of the ethanol oestradiol so hoping my lining thickens nicely and my body behaves as it should for once

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Heyside. As everything's aligning hopefully that means something xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Hey guys. In a bit of limbo land here (well maybe not limbo as nothing is looking good to me )

Had BT today and HCG is low at 23, prior to the result I started spotting TMI with mucus and blood. Bad backache and af cramps. Clinic just told me to wait until Wednesday bloods but I expect they will drop. Feeling really devastated, this is our last, Well only frostie. In all my time TTC the very first time I saw 2 lines and my happiness only lasted 24 hours
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 23-03-2015 at 18:30.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Kiki- has you DH's repeat sample come back yet?

Heyside - glad (well, not really ) that your levels have come down so you can get cracking again. Did your FS or FN's mention how you can be more fertile post loss? I hope your lil angel bub gives your next frostie the kick it needs to be a super-sticky. Have you ever discussed the pro's of Pregnyl injections with your FS?? I'm glad he's going all out with your Oestrogen meds to give your lining a lovely boost. Wazza double my 2 Oest meds from what my FS/Ob wanted me on and it seemed to do the trick Xxx
    @StillHopeful - Sorry you're getting some spotting and cramps What was your Progesterone result?? If you work, can you take tomorrow off so you can lay in bed/couch and take it real easy? Have you upped your progesterone support to give your emby the best possible chance to hang on? I hope it turns out to be just a scare that you can tell your bub about when they're older Xxxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 23-03-2015 at 19:52.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that is bad but good news for you, so glad you can go on your holiday. And Ladydee is right, you are at your most fertile after a loss so crossing everything for you.
    @StillHopeful am so sorry to hear about the limbo land and I really hope the cramping and spotting is further implantation.
    @Ladydee I now know sort of how you feel as I really can't relax and believe that it just may all turn out ok this time... So good to hear your morph scan went well and the little guy was kicking around in there.

Got more bloods done today after the clinic agreed after the spotting. All seems well and hcg was 5400 at 4w5d. Still worried it's a blighted ovum but the nausea has settled a little so think I just had a bit of ohss? Anyway am pretty tired but trying to believe that things at this stage are going well. It's just so hard!!