Closed Thread
Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Help!!! Stressed to the max, had some light pink bleeding which I know can be further implantation but still... Any advice???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Help!!! Stressed to the max, had some light pink bleeding which I know can be further implantation but still... Any advice???
    Urgh, it's so scary huh If I were you Hun, I'd pop an extra pessary, go to bed and stay there and then try and contact your clinic tomorrow. Do they have an out of hours number? I hate how these things happen at the worst time if the week! My bleeding started on a Saturday night also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uurgghh! I'm not on any prog support after the pregnyl inj!! I knew I should have got them to test yesterday 😟

Thanks heaps have been resting and haven't had any more but scared me of course... Will ring the after hours number. Was holding off as I didn't want to be a drama queen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a pink discharge here and there. But nothing I was to concerned about its when I see bright red I get scared. Excited1 just rest for the rest of the weekend hun. Also wonderful news on your hcg rising nicely. @Ladydee was your morph scan yesterday? How did that go hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I think I need to step away from Google! Since I had a high hcg, it tells me that severe nausea and vomiting along with bleeding can also indicate a molar pregnancy... Argh thought I had learnt to be not anxious but nope 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have a drop of blood with any of my 4 losses until after I knew it was all over but this time I've had bright blood, dark blood, watery blood, gushes of blood, spotting and a three day period bleed and..... as of my Morphology scan yesterday, everything seems to be just fine with a very very wriggly little boy growing away! I had a bleed at 10 weeks with my dd also and she was just fine.... take it easy and keep hope Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much, your advice has really helped me calm down. I guess there is nothing I can do to change things now! Except rest and possible progesterone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are things looking this morning @Excited1? All good and clear I hope Xx
    @Heyside - how are you going Hun? I've been thinking of you heaps lately. Cramping eased now I hope? Made any decisions on when you'll cycle again? What have you decided about your trip? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee just woke up this morn as I'm in wa and seems to be clear. Just had a thought- yesterday was actually just after I had er moved my bowels... Can that cause it? Thanks so much for asking after me x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Rise and shine you sleepy-head West Coast peeps

Just being around the BH boards for the last few years....yep, I've read other ladies getting bleeding after pooping, s3x and a slight irritation from inserting pessaries