Closed Thread
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 I had a feeling you had a baby on board with all your sickness, this has made my day for sure hun.
    I don't know if your on facebook, but if you wanted to, there is a perth pregnancy group on there, its a closed group so no one on your friends list knows your in there or commenting. the girls in there are so lovely too. its called BFP Pregnancy Perth.

I had my big BT on a Thursday then I had my bleed on the Monday night then repeat bloods on Tuesday which came to 9852, then had another lot on a Thursday and they jumped too 18625 then repeat on a Monday which was my last lot done when I was 6 weeks and it was 45000.

My other 2 sacs are still there, just empty, my OB said to me that they will absorb I wont pass them now because they are above my main healthy baby sac and my main one is blocking them in now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Yaaaayyyyy! Congratulations @Excited1, what great news.....and great results!!! My first hCG this time was 807 but I had my bloods collected 2 days late because of Wazza's rule of not doing a hCG until at least 7 days post last Pregnyl shot so my result would be more in line with what your Friday one will be as I was the equivalent of 16dpo. This one is your sticky, take-home one for sure Xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I am really sorry it wasn't a sticky one for you
    Maybe the Bali holiday will help you relax a bit - it wont be a bad thing and allow your self to not think about getting pregnant for a short period of time (who knows you might get a miracle).

@thatwldbeme - Nice little Easter present having a 12 week scan on the 4th! Take it easy until then.
    @Excited1 - Awesome news my fingers are crossed your HGC keeps improving! Twins might be fun too? Either way I hope its a sticky one!

AFM - I had my US today - day 19. I am very excited (well totally thrilled in fact) to say that I have a 18mm follicle and a 9.2mm lining!! I am injecting tonight and then BD for the next 3 days.. I almost cried when she said 18mm follicle! I have a good feeling about this cycle eep!!

During the US the sonographer (helping the FS get through pts) asked if I had a dog and said she knew I did ect like psychic style and then after the scan she said she has a feeling she knows what I am having - she wrote it on a sticky note and put it in an envelope and sealed it for me.. Can you imagine if she is right HAHA I told her I will buy her a box of chocolate if she is right.

I am not sure if the lining is doing so well because the follicle has increased in size or if its because I was doing castor oil packs to help with the blood flow - either way thats a good thickness for a embie to bury in yeah?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stillhopeful - Great to hear your bleeding stopped hun, it could definitely be a late implantation bleed really hoping that is the case for you. The tww is so hard hun I am always the same nearing the end wishing symptoms to come along and ease my frustrating of waiting - good luck hun x

Excited - Again hun I have to say I am so so happy for you, the sickness you were suffering was definitely worth the news you received yesterday, hope you are enjoying the news. Sounds like a good plan to get the bloods checked again if it will reassure you hun, keep us updated with Fridays BT.

Yolandac31 - Thanks hun, not sure what to do about the bali holiday at the moment, will see our fs next week about the next cycle and take it from there. Sounds like great results at your scan hun that follicle and lining sound perfect, lots of bd then over next few days and hopefully you catch that egg x

AFM - I had an awful day on Tuesday my cramping was so severe I spent the whole day on the couch with a heat pack, luckily it eased yesterday and today my af has arrived , really is an emotional time to see it arrive this time around, thinking of what could have been. Have to think positively about my next cycle though whenever that will be. have to go for a bt tomorrow and hopefully make appointmnets with my fs and clinic for next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Yolandac31 yay, those measurements sound great and I am so jealous of your lining! Even though mine seems to be enough 😊

@Heyside have been thinking of you and it is a horrible feeling watching af come 😟 am so sorry you have to go through it. Hoping you feel better soon and am looking forward to hearing the plan. Xx

@StillHopeful glad the bleeding has stopped and am keeping my fingers crossed for your bt next week?

@Ladydee thanks so much for the congrats, it means a lot to have everyone's support.

Am a little bit terrified for tomorrow's bt as that's when it normally goes wrong. Still have horrible nausea with the occasional vomit and had to drive yesterday with a vomit bag on my lap. My boobs are not as sore though so am stressing a bit like we all do!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside and excited x
    BT on Monday, desperately wanting symptoms and worried I don't have any was going to POAS Saturday but getting scared to see a stark negative. The first week went fast but now the days are sending me crazy! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i went to the gp today who is not my normal one and being a woman she totally got where I was coming from with the repeat bt! Yay! So much so that she gave me 6 forms and told me to just go whenever I felt anxious or needed reassurance. Haha danger!!! 6 forms ain't going to do it... 😀

Am going to go tomorrow and hopefully if that comes back ok I will wait until next wed bt at the clinic. The gp was totally all for me having a repeat Monday though!

Oh also when I told her my hcg level she went 'oh wow there's more than one in there!'

Anyone have experience in this sort of thing?! Freaking out! In a happy way of course 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahaha yup me!!!!
    but I do hear lots of stories of high HCG counts and only being a single bub, every one is different. you may of just had a very healthy and strong embie hun, who knows! but I cant wait to hear of your next round of blood results,

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm ladies just looked at the form for the repeat bt Tom from the gp and she hasn't put progesterone. Would you ring and get them to add it or not worry til bt next week. Bear in mind I've been on pregnyl and it went from 110 last week to 99 on wed...

TIA 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Hmm ladies just looked at the form for the repeat bt Tom from the gp and she hasn't put progesterone. Would you ring and get them to add it or not worry til bt next week. Bear in mind I've been on pregnyl and it went from 110 last week to 99 on wed...

TIA 😀
    Hmmm, those are both great levels so either wait or if you wanted to, Path labs store bloods for 7 days so you could get your Dr to add it afterwards?? Even later that arvo?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (19-03-2015)