Closed Thread
Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    RD15 - Hoping the trip to Bali has done you the world of good and you refreshed and ready to start this next cycle. Sorry to hear the dnc results have thrown you back a little I can imagine its brought it all home again but kind of a relief to know you couldn't have done anything different unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be. Good luck with the jabbing next week hope you have a great cycle ending in a bfp.

Twinkley - Congratulations hun on being PUPO with 2 embryos hun amazing news. Really hoping you get a fabulous long awaited Christmas BFP.

Ladydee - Wow congratulations hun those lines are looking nice and strong but I know you wont be able to relax just yet after everything you have been through. I have a really strong feeling though that things are different this time you might have just added in those few changes that you needed. Take it one step at a time, good luck for your blood test tomorrow hoping you have an amazing beta which will make you feel more confident.
    Think you are right about my oestrogen results and they definitely must have risen but I seem to be recovering now which is good news, only time my stomach seems tender now is when DD sits on my stomach or prods me lol!

S234 - 22nd will come around in no time hun and definitely lots to keep you busy at this time, always good to have distraction.

AFM - I have a long day of waiting today, my clinic normally rings around 8.30am so I made sure I was home at that point ready to take a call. Unfortunately I didn't hear anything all morning so had to keep myself busy around the house - ended up doing all my ironing plus cleaned out my pantry lol. Finally got the call at 11.30 though and I am happy to announce we have 3 lovely embryos, 2 of which are hatching and graded AA and BA, the other of which is a blastocyst and graded a BB. We are happy with that as its a huge improvement on last cycle. I have tried to sort an appointment out with my FS for the new year but unfortunately he is away until the end of January so more waiting. Thinking I may relax a little over Christmas and enjoy some of the food I have been missing out on, do you think I will need a few months to get back on a good diet to put myself in the best condition for a FET or is the good eating mainly for follicle development??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

@RD15 - your holiday sounds just perrrrfect Keep us up to date with your cycle xxx
    @S234 - thank you Yeah, those pessaries are lots of fun! Lol. It sure is a good time of year to keep busy, the 22nd will be here before you know it! Good luck xx

Thanks @ Thatwldbme - I just can't not do the pee sticks .....I would combust if I had to solely wait for the nurse to call me with the results! A BFN that way would be too much for me to handle! If I POAS first then I can deal with it on my own before that scary call .

Urgh @Heyside, what a painfully long wait you had to wait.....that wasn't very nice! I really thought you'd end up with a couple of more embys but wowee....what fantastic quality ones you do have, massive congratulations!!! Definitely quality over quantity gets babies into people's arms Absolutely let your hair down during your wait to get started, I don't see why not. Enjoy the foods you want but just keep adding in the healthy stuff too and I think that'll make for a happy & relaxed incubator/mommy ready to accept her second bub back on board Xxx

AFM - Well I never do things the easy way apparently, that's for sure!

hCG = 807 (yaaaay!!!)
    Progesterone = 10.7 (wtf?!)

My current FS told me to up my pessaries to 800mg/day (from 600) and go for repeat bloods on Monday.

Warren actually already has me on 800mg/day as well as 80mg of Provera spread out throughout the day too. Where all of that Progesterone is disappearing to, I have no idea as a result of 10 is ridiculous!!! So I called his rooms straight after finding out my result and after speaking to Warren, his nurse told me that he wanted to fax a prescription straight to a compounding chemist for me to start daily Progesterone Injections ASAP. After a lot of ringing around, I realised I actually needed a "sterile" compounding chemist, not just any one.....which I don't think there is in my area! So I rang around and I found one in West End and up I zoomed to Brisbane (just under an hour drive from where I live) to pick up my "how-to" instructions, needles, syringes and goodies off Warrens nurse and then over to the chemist in West End to pick up my injections. Thank goodness for Google Maps as I have no idea how to get around Brissy....I usually just drive to my moms house and then catch the city cat wherever I want to go for the day. It's an intramuscular injection so I dusted off my rusty yoga moves and twisted right around to inject my own butt as there's no way my hubby could do it for me without passing out! It was surprisingly painless but....geez that needle goes in a long way!!! :-0 I saw the nurse for quite a while, they gave me detailed "how-to" instructions, a whole bunch of needles, syringes and wipes and then they also gave me my first progesterone vial to inject right there and then....all for absolute free! Can you guys believe that?! I kept offering to pay something, and would've thought it money well spent too but nope, my offer was just waved away. SO happy I booked in with them!

So....I feel like I might be on the way to getting my Progesterone under control so I can only hope that my hCG keeps playing nice and continues to go up and up and up! More bloods on Monday. Eeek!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 12-12-2014 at 02:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee That is fantastic news about the great hcg level and glad you are able to get the progesterone under control the needle sounds awful. Brisbane is really hard to navigate but gotta love google maps and garmin. Also there is a compound chemist practically right next door to warren rooms next corner up called Wickham Terrace Pharmacy in case you need one closer next time. Glad you found the one in west end. It's crazy how we run around to get these things sorted glad it has all worked out. I have everything crossed for you and sending lots of positive vibes for a smooth next nine months. I have my blood test 24 December so it will either be an amazing Xmas or a really ****ty one. I'm voting for an amazing one with a BFP

Oh hahaha I just realised now what you mean about my user name didn't think of it like that when I made it I wanted to use sparkling but it was gone so tried think of similar and got twinkle but also gone so then added the Y onto it oh geez now maybe my user name will seal my ttc fate with twins lol

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Twinkley; 12-12-2014 at 06:39.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Sounds like you got some great embbies which is fantastic news. Sorry that you have to wait so long for transfer it really sucks when FS go away and throw out the whole cycle. At least you can enjoy a break and have all the yummy Xmas food and celebrate NYE. I would say eat what you like enjoy but still eat the good stuff too and it will be fine. Take your vitamin supplements and you will be ready to rock come January / February. So excited for you. I have my blood test on 24 December so will be a amazing Xmas or a really ****ty one but I voting for an amazing one with a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RD15 sounds like a great holiday and relaxing too. Keep us updated with your cycle and good luck.

@S234 Oh the joy of those pessaries aren't they wonderful I'm on them too at the moment. Good luck for the 22 my BT is the 24th so will be TWW buddies now to keep busy at least it's a good time of year to keep busy with things. Bring on our Xmas BFP.

@thatwldbme thanks for the info on pregnyl it's a nice awful stingy injection isn't it. Yah another TWW buddy my BT is 24 December so it will be either a amazing Xmas or a really ****ty one but I voting for a amazing one with a BFP for all of us. Now to keep busy till then at least it is a good time of year to do so.

Last edited by Twinkley; 12-12-2014 at 06:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww @Ladydee I have been anxiously waiting to hear of your BFP result. And you got one. This really made my morning. What does the progesterone level need to be at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - hun congratulations on the bfp and good hcg results, how frustrating though that your progesterone is not playing as it should though especially already being on the higher mg and provera - like you say where is it going? Luckily you have wazza working for you in the background to fix it though, he might just give you the extra boost you need, unfortunately though your current fs is going to take the credit for this successful pregnancy though when really its going to be wazza who has help you achieve it. Sorry to hear you had to run all over the city but will all be worth it. Good luck with Monday's blood test hoping to hear good results.

Thanks for the support on my embies Ladydee, its been a long time coming but hopefully this step forward will bring us closer now to our bfp at last.

Twinkley - Thanks hun, really hoping you have an amazing Christmas after receiving news of your bfp how special would that be.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thatwldbme View Post
    Aww @Ladydee I have been anxiously waiting to hear of your BFP result. And you got one. This really made my morning. What does the progesterone level need to be at?
    Thanks Hun Lots of people get into the hundreds. My clinic like it over 60 but 30 is usually the absolute minimum! A progesterone level of 10 is scary and it's a wonder I'm not spotting. I've done two progesterone injections now so, hopefully it's doing enough to hang on to bub. I keep them up now daily until 12 weeks. x

Thanks Heyside - totally agree that I'll be sending a big thank you card to Dr WDA if this little one hangs in there to complete our family! Xx

Twinkley - yeah I thought it would be no problem finding a compounding chemist as there are a few near where I live but then I found out it had to be a "sterile" compounding chemist and they are very rare it seems!!! I phoned around to lots of compounding chemists and eventually found one in West End and one in Brentdale (or somewhere like that more North) who have the sterile facility that I needed to get my injections. Bit of a mission!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 12-12-2014 at 11:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going??? Especially those of you in your tww?? What about you Ladydee any more symptoms?

AFM - So frustrating I am suffering the symptoms of the trigger with no chance of BFP, so tender breasts etc. Hope that eases soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

I've had that before with the pessaries @Heyside, it sucks Hope it racks off to leave you alone nice and soon xx

AFM - waiting waiting waiting for my bloods. Have felt anxious like crazy since the moment my eyes opened today ! I keep going back and forth between feeling hopeful and then thinking it's all over. I went to bed with a slightly achey lower back last night which is not a good sign for me but oh well, I have done absolutely everything I can to help this bub along....let's see how this mornings bloods went....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418609647.739778.jpg