Closed Thread
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Sorry for the me post, has anyone had spotting on progynova after TFR? I'm 6dp 4dt and spotting
    desperately hoping I'm not out yet but not feeling very positive. Too late for implant I think and same time I started AF after last TFR but being on meds this time I didn't expect bleeding

Also Ladydee no ovulation for me and thanks for the info before x
    I am so worried it's over and don't know why the heck I have to bleed even on the HRT
    No I didn't experience any spotting during my TWW, just lots of bleeding from 7 weeks pregnant. Are you able to get bloods at your clinic tomorrow? Maybe Oest, LH and Progesterone?? How much Progesterone support are you on? Mine was way too low (but I think that might have been a PCOS problem of mine?) and I eventually worked my way up to 1000mg/day. 400mg in the morning, 200 at lunch, another 400 at night. Hands-down the grossest thing I've ever had to do but I eventually succumbed to putting the lunch-time one in the "back-door" as my FS and all of my research all said that it was absorbed better and it also stopped my losing it all when I was working and couldn't lay down for half an hour afterwards. I was on 6 Progynova per day and 2 x 100 Oestrogen patches which I changed every second day if you were interested also but again, not sure if my PCOS affected the dosages of drugs? Call your clinic tomorrow and insist on bloods so they can hopefully adjust anything that needs to be ASAP. Best of luck! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladydee. I have PCO and possibly PCOS. I will be asking for progesterone check tomorrow. I'm only on 1 crinone in the morning and 1 pessarie at night 😏 thank you for your reply. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - Thanks hun. So sorry to hear that you have experienced more bleeding, Ladydee is right you need to rest up and take it easy - sound like you have realised that now though hun, make sure you look after yourself. Not long until your scan will all start to feel much more real then

Ladydee - Thankyou so much for your kind message, a chocolate cake and wine would have just hit the spot last night (enjoyed it in the virtual world lol). In some ways I had prepared myself for this over the weekend so feel I went through a grieving process then although the conformation on the phone yesterday was very hard. I don't thing DH knows how to deal with me at the moment bless him in some ways he is just ready to move forwards onto the next cycle, don't get me wrong he is upset about could have been but men just seem so practical rather than emotional if you know what I mean. Fortunately DH returned home on Friday night so initially we were celebrating good news on his return only to find things had turned bad . No no ones knows about our IVF journey at the moment have thought about opening up to my mum after going through this but seen as she lives so far away I am not sure. I have just spoke to my friend who lost a bub recently on the phone as I have just cancelled our get together today, not ready to open up to friends yet, DH and myself have been such a good team together through this and support each other well, we WILL shout it from the roof tops when we get our bfp for real because it is going to happen I am more determined than ever now. As for bali we have decided to talk to our clinic about date and cycle options it may be difficult going after a transfer with all the medication I will need to take with me so maybe I might start the pill and synarel part of the cycle while I am away or maybe I might not go myself and let Dh an DD go by themselves so I can start the cycle, works out we will save $1000 that way which will help pay for a cycle - lots to think about.

stillhopeful - I think Ladydee is right check your progesterone levels with the clinic and take things from there - good luck.team:

AFM - Thanks everyone for the support, unfortunately I have experienced bad cramping through the night and I feel awful, it seems to have knocked me sick. Not use to this at all as I don't usually have any period pain issues. I have taken some nurofen which worked for all of half an hour and have sat on the couch most of the morning with a heat pack. Cancelled my plans for the day but do have a meeting tonight that I am not sure I am going to get to or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside nooooo! I am so sorry to hear I knew it was a long shot but still I just was hoping. I know this will be pretty hard so please take care and treat yourself to some nice things. I am sending massive virtual hugs also xx

@thatwldbme hope the bleeding has settled and I totally agree with the other girls that you were very naughty in going to work and we want to hear that you are now resting in bed with meditation music playing and DH wearing a maids outfit I can only imagine what your lovely ob would have said when hearing what you did!

@Ladydee looking forward to hearing the results of your morph scan, I can only imagine how terrified you must be feeling but remember we are all here to help you through it x

@StillHopeful hoping the bleeding has settled and you haven't had anymore scares.

@Yolandac31 good luck for your scan today

AFM I have my BT this morn and I don't think I have ever been more nervous! My nausea has settled slightly with no more vomiting and I'm really hoping that it was not just the pregnyl. Either way, I am ready for a break for a month or two as I hate the suspense we have been in constantly since August last year. And my body now 4kg heavier needs a break. Doesn't sound much but I am no longer fitting my clothes!

Haven't been sleeping very week from about 2-3am on for the last 3 nights so am pretty tired today and can't wait til the results are over one way or another. Also opinions wanted on repeat BT in case of positive? My clinic only do a repeat in a week and both previous pregnancies I have had bleeding within 2 days and forced them to do a test - both times my levels were doing weird things not what they should. SO should I go get one at the GP? Of course this is a big IF it comes back positive today!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited hoping to hear positive news for you very soon! Good luck Hun x

My spotting was only just the once thank god. I'm still racing to the loo to check every half hour but the more time that passes the more hopeful I am that It could have been late implant. Really praying I'm not setting myself up for disappointment 🙏

These last few days of this TWW are killing me. I keep hoping to be sick or tired or notice extra smells... Come on please be it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies. BT is back- HCG is 714! Just waiting to tell DH. I am cautiously optimistic at the moment as I've been here twice before and it hasn't progressed well!! But never at that level of hcg 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news excited so so happy for you that is a great hcg level. I can understand you feeling cautious but I have a very strong feeling this is it for you hun big congratulations

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! A nice and high one. Mine was 852 and I had 3 sacs at the start but let's hope that's not the case for you hun. I'm so god Damn happy and excited for you! Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps guys. Am in shock still and have made an appt with the gp to get repeat bloods on fri. The clinic won't do it. It's prob not necessary but like I said I've been in this position before! DH is sh!t scared there is more than one @thatwldbme as twin run in his family 😀 we would be happy with whatever though! Just crossing everything it doesn't all go to poo.

What were your repeat bloods? @thatwldbme just so I have some sort of idea. They should double right?!? And what happened to your other two sacs?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Wow Excited! massive congratulations!! Hoping the high HCG means a sticky bub for you! That's great! Xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 18-03-2015 at 16:59.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (18-03-2015)