Closed Thread
Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - Thanks for the support hun although I don't think this bubba is meant to be unfortunately . Great to hear your update, cant believe you are 29 weeks, it only seems two minutes ago you were updating on this thread (I bet the time has gone slower for you though lol!), not too long to wait for bubba now hun keep us all updated with news.

Ladydee - Thanks for the support again hun, unfortunately I have come back to earth with a bump but trying to take this as positively as I can at least I know my body can get a bfp now, the first one in a whole two years but I saw it.

Kiki1 - Thanks hun x

Yolandac31 - Thanks for support hun. Hoping the scan goes well on Wednesday and you get more good news.

Excited - Thanks for support hun. Sounds like you are really going through it at the moment, so sorry to that hun, it WILL be worth it though I just know its your time I can feel it, hope the sickness eases soon. How are you managing with work and other things at the moment the way you feel it must be so hard?

AFM - I started to feel symptoms of the pregnancy all day Friday with a kind of heavy feeling in my stomach and slight cramps which were very familiar from the pregnancy with DD. However through Saturday they seemed to come less often and by Sunday had all gone. So I am presuming it is all over for me , it was very short and sweet but nice to know my body can actually do this. I have had a Bt this morning and will hear the results later this afternoon, now all I can hope is that all goes well from this point and I can get started again asap. Its been such a roller coaster of a weekend and so frustrating that our dream can be snatched away as quickly as it arrived

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I really hope you are ok, it must be tough. I don't want to get hope up for you but I really do wish you get amazing results this arvo.

Thanks for asking, I am lucky at the moment as I am still off work with my broken foot. I'm hoping to go back next week so desperately hoping all the pregnyl is out off blood****** by then! Have to say I think the vit B tablets do really work 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - It has been tough hun but afraid to say everything about this journey has been tough so far so can't expect anything different lol! (sorry bit of a downer at the moment). I didn't realise you were still off work with your foot at the moment, seems things happen for a reason lol could you imagine having to work with this sickness. Glad to hear the vit B tablets are working well for you hope you continue to improve x

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK all has been confirmed for me my hcg and progesterone are both dropping so all is over as expected. Tried to keep it together on the phone but still devastated even though I am expecting the news. I have to stop my progesterone support and wait for AF to arrive, can anyone tell me what to expect is this going to be an awful AF full of clots etc? I then have to go on the pill for a few weeks before I start can do a hrt cycle. I am actually wondering if I should postpone this cycle until I come back from Bali for Sil wedding as otherwise I am going to be pushing it a little before we go.
    Last edited by Heyside; 16-03-2015 at 15:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hanging for your results @Heyside. I definitely noticed that pregnancy symptoms do come and go (just to completely mess with your head!) so hopefully that doesn't mean anything. Have you been doing daily FR HPT's?

Really hope you start to feel better soon @Excited1 That does not sound fun at all! I hope it's because if a lovely big dose of HCG being excreted by a strong emby! Hope your foot is healing nice and quick too....how's your FIL? I'm 18 weeks today Hun and have my Morph scan this Friday.....very nervous as I have zero preg symptoms and my belly has gotten smaller than what it was!
    @Yolandac31 - good start for your cycle Hun, hope both lining and follie continues to grow as they should.
    @StillHopeful - it's not impossible to ovulate during a HRT cycle though usually the high Oest prevents most people O'ing.....what did your lead up scans look like? Any follies growing or just a lovely lining? No ovulation usually means no AF unless your lining gets so thick that you get break-away bleeding which appears to be like a AF but isn't technically as as I'm sure you know, the corpus lutetium is what triggers the lining to shed when there's no HCG being excreted from an embryo. So you would need to probably cycle again to get an AF I guess? I usually need Provera to act like a corpus lutetium and bring on my AF but I have PCOS so am different to you. When I'm not on fertility drugs, I get break away bleeding which appears like AF about every 60 or so days. Sorry.....I don't think I've been much help with your question! Goodluck though and hopefully a lovely bub settles in so you don't get AF for the next 9 months!
    @kiki1 - sound like you have a great plan in place to get your much deserved BFP When are you expecting your latest results? All the best!

All the very best for your cycle in May @Allycat111

Great to hear that all is going well and that you like your Ob @thatwldbme Sorry about the nausea/exhaustion, I hope it eases soon, I think it does for most people at sting the 12 week mark so you're on the count down! Xx

I'm so sorry to read of your BFN last cycle @RD15 Big belated hugs. I wish you all the luck in the world for this cycle....when is your first scan? Your turn for a super sticky BFP for sure! Xx

Massive belated congrats to @MrsWookie for your great scan! That's fantastic! Hope you're feeling well Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    awwww @Heyside I am just absolutey gutted about your news, this is not the way its meant to be hun sending you massive hugs hun.
    @Ladydee, what is morph scan? and don't be nervous ( I know I know so much more easier said then done haha) but I am sure your lil one is just snuggling in just a bit more into you, I hear that bellies do change shape during pregnancy, but I wouldn't know I haven't got that far yet,
    @Excited1 I strongly believe you have a baby on board, not once when I was on pregnyl did I have shocking symptoms, just the sore boobs and maybe some time to time exhaustion, when is your test?

AFM - my nausea comes and goes on days, its not nearly as bad as it was a few weeks back, but I still have my exhaustion.
    I started to bleed again on Thursday at work, and this time even passed a clot, so off I went to get a scan done and showed baby very healthy and happy and not keeping still, we have a wriggler on our hands, and had a lovely strong heart beat at 173bpm. so was ordered bed rest from Thursday, I continued to spot red all Thursday night, Friday morning I still went to work I know I prob shouldn't have, I was still spotting till Friday night, I did get told off by my OB, his receptionist and his Midwife for being at work, but in my defence I actually sit all day and my boss gave me a small stool for me to put my feet on, I was just so so so exhausted all day that I couldn't wait till home time, so I slept most of the weekend and relaxed. no more spotting now but a heck of a lot of *TMI* mucus, eeeeehhhieeek! haha thank god for panty liners haha.

I had my 10 week blood tests today, couldn't believe how much blood they took from me for that, my arm went dead pretty quick. I can not wait to our 12 week scan, its on the 4th april.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    OK all has been confirmed for me my hcg and progesterone are both dropping so all is over as expected. Tried to keep it together on the phone but still devastated even though I am expecting the news. I have to stop my progesterone support and wait for AF to arrive, can anyone tell me what to expect is this going to be an awful AF full of clots etc? I then have to go on the pill for a few weeks before I start can do a hrt cycle. I am actually wondering if I should postpone this cycle until I come back from Bali for Sil wedding as otherwise I am going to be pushing it a little before we go.
    Argh, I'm so so sorry Heyside My heart aches for you Sweet and I wish I could give you a hug and drop you off a mud cake and a big bottle of wine Don't think you have to be strong/tough, let yourself grieve what could've and should've been I lost my chemical pregnancy at 5.5 weeks and had yucky period pain which I don't usually get (I was wearing pull-on jeans and couldn't stand the tightness on my belly so I pulled my jeans down to my thighs as my DH drove me home). It wasn't bad enough to take anything though a hot water bottle and lay in bed was nice once I got home. Maybe have some period pain type of Panadol or whatever just incase. I had slightly heavier bleeding and only noticed about 4/5 small clots but only because I was checking. The emotional side of it all was way worse than the physical I was going to say that a little break sounds like a great idea so you can just enjoy your time away without any stress just before you go but I wonder if your loss would help your next emby stick as you're apparently more fertile in the 3 months after a loss? I guess it really depends how your going emotionally Hun as you sure have been through a lot so some time off and letting loose a bit while on holiday might be just what your body needs too.....have a chat with your FS and DH and see what they think. Awww, your on your own too aren't you? When does DH get back home? Invite some girlfriends over for a couple of drinks or something Hun, does anyone know about you guys doing IVF yet? How about your girlfriend who had that awful loss a few months ago? Big big hugs, vent to us as much as you need to! Xxxxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme - naughty! Listen to your Ob young lady!! You'd never forgive yourself if the bleeding got worse just because you didn't rest. Think of it as your first mummy-act of putting your bub first The 12 week scan is called a Nucal Translucency scan and the 19/20 week scan is called a Morphology scan They're the two big 3d scans. You're in the count down for your next one!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I feel like a right idiot that I worked, but we are also so short staffed too, but I know its not an excuse, I got told off by my sister and my 2 best friends too, I will be putting bubs 1st from now on, and I did feel bad, after lunch I was tossing up weather to go home I was so emotional too, I wanted to cry.

so my 12 week scan will defiantly be in 2d and 3d also? as I was actually going to call them and ask them if I could have it in 3d also.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the me post, has anyone had spotting on progynova after TFR? I'm 6dp 4dt and spotting
    desperately hoping I'm not out yet but not feeling very positive. Too late for implant I think and same time I started AF after last TFR but being on meds this time I didn't expect bleeding

Also Ladydee no ovulation for me and thanks for the info before x
    I am so worried it's over and don't know why the heck I have to bleed even on the HRT