Closed Thread
Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooohooooooooo Heyside !!!!!!!! That's the absolute best news ever! I had a feeling and hoped so bad that this might happen & thank goodness it has. Congratulations honey! Goosebumps and goofy smiles here.

allykat - Aww so sorry to hear about your DP. Sounds like they've got a good plan for you & confident re: not wasting time, $ or a cycle. Best of luck for TESE. Sleep w/talking you poor thing. Needles aren't too bad you get so used to it by the end it's almost autopilot like brushing your teeth. We should rename this thread pincushions. This thread is the best support network. I'm a relative newbie here but love these ladies already (mush overload I know).

AFM - Thanks for all the well wishes <3. At this stage, pending bloods & 2nd sperm analysis, we're going ahead with ICSI next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    allykat - Welcome to the thread hun you have joined such an amazing and supportive bunch of girls, hoping you have a smooth and short journey hun. Sounds like you have a good plan in place and you know what you are dealing with which is good x

kiki - Great that you have the go ahead for an ICSI cycle next month, it feels nice to be moving forward and with a chance doesn't it. Good luck hun x

AFM - Thanks again for the congrats, hoping blood tests results are good tomorrow but have to say I have been feeling some cramps today which seem reassuringly familiar, hoping I am not jumping ahead of myself but feeling quite positive and happy today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just had to jump on and say a massive congratulations to Heyside! So happy for you! This thread has been cranking out BFPs lately! Don't stress overmuch about your low level. Mine was fairly low at the initial BFP stage but I'm now 29 weeks along and hanging to meet my active little bubba. Reading along with you this cycle for some reason I kept thinking "it's not over" after you said it was negative. Hope your bloods go well and you levels are doubling like they should.

Also would like to say hi to Kiki and Allykat. I've been in a similar situation. My DH went from next to no sperm to nothing at all throughout our TTC. We tried ICSI from the start which failed about 4 times. We never went as far as TESE, we ended up deciding that anything they might find that way would probably still hurt our chances; we worried that they might be damaged even if they looked okay. In the end we used an overseas donor which turned out to be way more accessible than we thought it would be. And it worked first try! So it's always an option if you're not fully stuck on a child being 100% genetically yours; my DH isn't worried, he knows he's her dad regardless of whose DNA made her.

Hoping to see many more BFPs on here soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to read your update @KarmaJane You're getting close now, please keep us up-to-date!

Any news @Heyside?? I hope it lovely and reassuringly high Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Hey guys I have a question regarding HRT cycle. Does the progynova work like a pill meaning I won't get AF until I stop it? TIA xx

I was planning to POAS the day AF is due and usually I have AF by then and don't have to waste a pee stick and more importantly see another stark white BFN but just occurred to me that the progynova might be keeping her away 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry for quick post from me, not good news from me hcg only gone up from 52 to 68 so no where near doubled only up by 16 another blood test on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger. I definitely have heard of those slow starters who are now 2 years old ect... it never happened to me but why not you?! You've definitely been through enough already. Heyside, every sticky wish in the world to you over the next few days.....still injecting Clexane I hope? What about a once off acupuncture session to get some great uterine blood flow happening? Best of luck Hun Xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside hoping it's a chilled out little dude just taking their time getting comfy in there. Also sending every sticky wish to you. xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrswokie & thatwldbme- great news on the heartbeats, I think that when I hear mine for the first time I will probably cry! @Excited1 - your poor DH lol! Isn't it funny how we are so obsessive and they have no clue? @RD15- I do weekly acupuncture and it's great I fall asleep in minutes lol! @kiki1- that's sucks about your DH's sperm! I am so sorry for you xx i have seen somewhere in the past that there are supplements or vitamins that can assist it might be worth him seeing an acupuncturist or naturopath to see if they have any ideas? @allykat111 - welcome, fingers are crossed for you in May. @Heyside- my fingers are crossed for you, it was slow to show so maybe just slow to increase levels?

AFM - I had a US on Friday, I have a 12mm follicle on the RHS and the lining is showing at 5.5mm that was day13. I need to above another one on Wednesday hopefully it's bigger and more lining! It's looking more likely for my 30th to be told if I'm pregnant so hoping for good news!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside really crossing everything your emby has taken off tomorrow and we can forget about the rough start. Big hugs and all the best.

@Yolandac31 yay for getting there slowly. Hope everything goes well for your next scan.

@kiki1 how are you feeling? Hope you are gearing up for the next step and am sending you good vibes.

@Ladydee how many weeks now??? You must be getting close to viability. Hope you are feeling a bit more positive though I can imagine it would be hard. Any more bleeding?

Sorry if I have missed anyone. Am writing this on the bathroom floor sitting on the bath mat. It's ridiculous! They started me on vitamin B6 the other day (morning sickness vitamins) and I had felt better fri arvo and yest arvo so didn't think I needed them last night or this morn. I have no idea if they work and feel like such a fraud on them! I really didn't think it was possible to have ms this early so am going with it's the fake hcg in the pregnyl.

But in saying that... I have just spent the last hour vomiting up dinner which is just pathetic! Damn progesterone. I will be sooooo sh!tty if this cycle turns out negative that's for sure 😬

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2015)