Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG hey side what a beautiful surprise!! That is so amazing! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaarrrggghhh!!! I totally knew it!!!! Biggest congratulations, I just cried (stupid hormones) with happiness for you!!!!!

Did they give you the HCG? Yayayayay! Am so stoked xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh heyside!! I've been secretly following you and ladydee 😉 your post just gave me goosebumps! I'm so happy for you! This thread has some serious baby dust hanging around at the moment! Hope you are going well too Ladydee and congrats to all the other girls with bfp's on here. For those waiting good luck!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015),Ladydee  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG same here, I just got the most massive goosebumps from the tips of my toes all the way up to my scalp and then smile-cried! Lol. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!! Heyside, that is THE most fantastic news! And that is a great line too! Have you seriously been POAS up until now and only been getting one line? I've heard about that happening but now I actually know someone who it's happened to......you'll have to tell us how that phone conversation went at some stage How did you tell DH?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015),StillHopeful  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Heyside!!! Such incredible news. I too just got goosebumps and may have shed a year for you. Absolutely awesome. Hormones are raging in this thread 😉

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrswokie For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tear...not year lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok ladies DD is finally in bed so I can come on here to chat properly. I originally POAS last Sunday at 8 days past a 5 day transfer and that was with first response test so I thought all was over, it was then yesterday that I tested again with the test my clinic gave me (obviously not as good as a first response) and to be honest presumed everything was over as I felt no symptoms at al so presumed the test was right when it came back as a bfn. I have felt no symptoms at all although starting only today I have felt more light headed than normal (I usually am which I put down to my met) I even turned around to a friend and told her I thought I was having some sort of sugar rush after eating a lemon meringue this morning (completely off my diet as I thought all was over lol).

I rang my clinic yesterday to let them know about my bfn and was told to "go for the test anyway - as you never know". So really this morning I thought I was just going through the motions. I rang up for results this afternoon and left a message for my nurse to say that I was ringing for confirmation of bfn and to know if I should stop medications. You can imagine my surprise when she rang me back and said "I have just rang up for your results and I am very surprised to tell you that you are pregnant". It was at this point that my reply was "you are kidding me" and I broke down into tears and had goose bumps shoot up my body lol!

I am presuming that I maybe had a late implantation and that's why I didn't get an early bfp, if you all remember I did get cramps last weekend and presumed af was on the way - maybe that was implantation? My HCG is low though at the moment, it is only 52 so I have to have another bt on Saturday to check for doubling - so cant relax just yet.

As I said earlier DH is away with work at the moment so I sent him a photo of the test and said "can you see it", he could not believe it and said he was walking through the middle of the city after a meeting nearly in tears apparently everyone was looking at him - bless him!!!
    Last edited by Heyside; 12-03-2015 at 19:36.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (12-03-2015),StillHopeful  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls for all the congrats and support I have had on this thread - this is one amazing thread!!!!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (13-03-2015),Ladydee  (13-03-2015),StillHopeful  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sideline stalker here. Hoping to join your thread. Iv just browsed your thread. Kiki you stood out to me darlin. My DP and I are about to go a round of ICSI as he has NO sperm count. Zippo. Doc actually called and asked if he had had a vasectomy. I too have PCOS. Last Tuesday DP had a TESA (testicular sperm aspiration) where they retrieve tissue from the testicles using a needle. Good news was. They found sperm. Bad news was there weren't many and they were unfreezable. THE FS didn't recommend me to do an egg retrieval i case it was a bad result. So now he has to have a TESE where they actually cut into the testicle and take a biopsy to hopefully find lots of sperm. And at the same time I'll do Ann egg retrieval. I start drugs end of May. I'm so paranoid about the needles the other night I slept walked and talked. Supposedly I was raving on about not taking the needle at the right time or getting the trigger shot mixed up... Aargh it scares the beegeesus out of me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh emm geee!! Congrats heyside! Im over the moon for you and your husband who are so deserving of this little miracle xx

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-03-2015)