Closed Thread
Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme How did your ob appt go? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies does anyone know if it's possible to get ohss after an fet??? I am not feeling very well - nausea, massive uncomfortable bloating, really sore ovaries etc. it's way too early to be pregnancy symptoms... It's like when you are stimming have to pick the kids up in 45mins and feel like poo. Have increased my fluids also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Ladies does anyone know if it's possible to get ohss after an fet??? I am not feeling very well - nausea, massive uncomfortable bloating, really sore ovaries etc. it's way too early to be pregnancy symptoms... It's like when you are stimming have to pick the kids up in 45mins and feel like poo. Have increased my fluids also.
    Just a quick post will come back later for a bigger post. Excited you stimulated with injections so yes you can get OHSS. It can never be predicted when it will occur I had 17 eggs at EPU and got no symptoms where as some women can get symptoms on OI with only a few eggs. What I do know though is if implantation takes place the HCG can make symptoms worse so look after yourself and seek help if it gets worse x

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have only just managed to jump on now, @Heyside, I am absolutely devo that it was a negative, I really thought you had it in the bag. I am so sorry hun. so have you and Dh come to agreement if you will be putting in both eggies? I really hope that it works for you soon hun, you deserve it so much. @Ladydee hope your little girls birthday party was a hit, @kiki1 how are you holding up hun? a month off will do you both wonders, enjoy have fun eat and drink the things you refrained from when you were doing injections. and go into your brand new that's going to work cycle relaxed, @Excited1 I had a good ole chuckle at your comment on your way to your et, its defiantly something my dearest would say, I have never had ohss so wouldn't know how your feeling hun, I just hope its nothing too serious and maybe, just maybe a very strong embie on board already causing you havoc.

AFM - I was bed ridden most of the weekend with bad nausea and extreme exhaustion, even my MIL irritated me on the weekend, and she is the most kindest sweetest person I have ever met, she just made a comment by saying are you sure its morning sickness, because you said you were feeling fine just last week, I just looked at her and was like umm, you are aware it can come in waves and she said oh well it didn't happen with me when I was pregnant with both boys, lucky my DF jumped in and said mum she has actually been quite off, I have never seen her like this, she then looked at me and goes you do look a bit pale, at that moment I just laughed it off then went back to bed. she didn't say it in a bad way but I think the comment just caught me off guard abit.
    Anyway so I had my 1st OB apt yesterday, and I was quite chuffed atm with my choice, I thought he was just absolutely lovely! funny too. so we got to see bubs again, heart beating away nice an fast, and bubs is measuring 2.07cm, I now count my weeks from Monday, so I am 9 weeks now. everything looked healthy. now countdown on till my 12w scan which is on easter Saturday, 4th april!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki - So sorry to hear your news on DH's sperm sample hun but moving forward from here now this can only be a positive thing as you know where you stand and how to deal with the issue. Enjoy the next months break from injections get yourself nice and relaxed ready for what is ahead.

Ladydee - Thanks again for your support hun, I think those cramps of the weekend were sent to taunt me lol as I even thought 'well maybe just maybe', they have completely stopped now and no af (I have kept up with progesterone until official BT so that must be keeping it away). Will definitely discuss the possibility of 2 embryos with our FS and see if he has anything extra up his sleeve. Hope your DD's birthday went well, ours DD's are at a great age now to enjoy the celebrations .

ELM13 - Thanks for advice hun will see what FS says about the two embies, my clinic definitely uses the embryo glue as I have seen it on the price list, might be something worth adding to the mix.

thatwldbme - Thanks hun, not decided on the two embryos as yet will speak to FS and see what he thinks we have lots of time to consider though as wouldn't need to decided until time to thaw. Sounds like your pregnancy symptoms are in full swing now, hope you get some relief from it soon. Great to hear you are very happy with your ob, that is extremely important. Lots for you to look forward to at Easter then hun

AFM - No af as yet progesterone is obviously keeping it away, tomorrow is my official POAS day that my clinic gave me, will go through the motions tomorrow morning and then email the fn at my clinic later in the day. Presuming my progesterone support can then be stopped and we can start to beginning yet more planning for the next cycle, surely I have to be in with a chance this time. I have read about an endo scrape and hcg wash so might also be something to consider. It will be our last chance cycle before we are go to Bali in May and take a break for SIL's wedding (which we haven't even booked yet not knowing where we were going to stand in all this ttc journey).
    Last edited by Heyside; 10-03-2015 at 19:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mushy thanks heaps for the response, greatly appreciate it.

@Heyside I don't know why but I have the tiniest glimmer of hope that you will wake up tom and it will be the best BFP anyone's ever seen. Perhaps really wishful thinking I just really really want it for you. Hugs x

@Ladydee how was dd bday? I have always loved planning dsd and dss bday parties

@kiki1 how are you feeling? Hoping you have a plan in place after you processed all the info. Hugs also! X

@thatwldbme am so glad you like the ob, he is amazingly like a big teddy bear I cannot believe it but I have a feeling you didn't get a pm that I sent you after the last time you posted here. I wrote a massive pm to you and I can't see it anywhere!!! can you let me know if you got it? I promise I didn't ignore you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 Yeh he is hey. Even my DF thought he was great. How are you feeling now hun? And no I actually didn't receive a pm from you. Strange. I totally forgot about it anyway haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - It would have been great to see a bfp this morning hun but no luck , thanks for the support though hun. Hope you start to feel much better soon, hoping its a sign of a bfp.

thatwldbme - Nice to hear your so happy with your ob

AFM - Spoke to my clinic today apparently still have to have BT tomorrow for final confirmation of bfn. One of my nurses also organised an appointment with my fs for tomorrow but as DH is away I have reorganised for next week to make a plan for my HRT cycle, hoping it brings more luck and less stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls I have some amazing news that has completely shocked me. I went for my bt today to confirm my bfn and I have just come off the phone from my fn who has just shocked me with the news that I am actually finally pregnant! This has shocked me so much I had to take a test again to confirm and there it was 2 beautiful lines.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    HOLY CRAP!!! This just gave me the biggest goosebumps! Omg hun! This is the best news I have heard all day! Congratulations hun! You deserve this and so much more! Woohoo! This just amazing news!