Closed Thread
Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

@Excited, what did your nurses end up saying? All systems go I hope?? I second what Heyside asked, are you on your Progesterone support and do they think it's enough? x
    @RD15 - where are you Hun? How are you doing, all ok?? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki1 View Post
    Thanks Heyside & Ladydee. I couldn't tell DH till he got home tonight. He says he's not going to think about it until friday. I wish I could. Lucky it was done first thing for you guys - so logical. So glad your DH's improved Ladydee. Lifestyle isn't too bad (he could do with a few extra veg that's for sure ha). He can't recall any inuries but work could be an issue & not on Menevit so will get on to that. Will also write down karotyping and Metformin for fri. Seriously what would I do without you ladies?! You gave me the assurance & confidence to query them about testing & thank goodness!

Heyside - Hoping the not-so-hopeful feeling subsides somewhat tomorrow. Still early days. Sending lots of luck & dust for sunday's POAS.
    Excited1 - Hoping the spotting's lessened/stopped. for ET.
    Kiki - Sounds like your Dh is dealing with it well and he is right best to think about it when he has the facts on Friday. Hopefully you will sort this out now and be on track for your bfp! Thanks for your support too hun.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    @Heyside, I agree that it's probably still too early for symptoms yet. For my last pregnancy and then also for my Chem, I didn't feel any symptoms until 6dp/5dt (b00bs and metallic taste). If you remember with this pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms at all (even though I used Pregnyl boosters!) and was absolutely positive that it was a BFN. Did I count it right that you'll be 8dp5dt on Sunday? If so, you'll definitely have your answer then. I've never tested earlier than 7dp5dt or 12dpo but with all but one of my 6 pregnancies, I've got my two lines that day with FMU (there was that one surprise pregnancy). Argh, I SO want this to be it for you!!! Xxx
    Thanks Ladydee, I read through a few of our old threads (we have a few) to put my mind at ease maybe I am not completely out yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - Hope all is well for transfer hun.

RD15 - hope all is OK.

Mrswokie - Hope all went well with the scan.

AFM - Still no symptoms as such but did have 2 incidences of pain on my right side, nearly brought me to tears. I think its still my ovaries and have put it down to being busy on my feet for too long. I have took it easier today and only had one incident this afternoon when again I had done too much. Was going to get in touch with my clinic if it continues but don't think they can do much. I also just looked at myself in the mirror and I look about 4 months pregnant can I ask the bloating due to the clexane injections?
    Last edited by Heyside; 05-03-2015 at 19:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

I've been extremely bloated in the belly this whole cycle @Heyside, I had put it down to all of the Progesterone support I was on but who knows? Maybe it was the Clexane? I've never heard patients tell me that side affect though, just the bruising & wounds taking longer to stop bleeding. Maybe it's your progesterone too? I sure hope it's a good sign though! And I hope those pains are bubby burrowing in

Btw- it was definitely the Metformin keeping my skin so nice and clear as I'm fully weaned off it now and it's gone horrible again! I could put any 14 year old adolescent to shame...
    Last edited by Ladydee; 06-03-2015 at 09:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - maybe your right hun could just be the progesterone, I have only used it in my first IVF cycle that went to transfer. Would love to think the pains were bub settling in but more that sure its my right ovary playing up. Can I ask why your Ob has taken you off the metformin, were there particular reasons to do so? I only ask as I was planning on asking my fs if I could stay on it this time around as when I was pregnant with DD my skin was awful too and when I had her it went worse and I came out in huge boils/cysts (it was disgusting). I also did a lots of research into breastfeeding (I had very low supply ) and apparently metformin can increase supply in women with PCOS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for being MIA, I've been so anxious over the last few days thought my head would explode!

I wrote a big post yest morn and then accidentally deleted it and just couldn't go through everything again...

Anyway @kiki1 am so sorry to hear about the run around you guys have had. Really wishing you the beat for DH swimmers improving and getting everything sorted.

@Heyside not good about the ovary pain, I too have had some from the side I ovulated from, our cycles are really mimicking each other! Hoping your not so great feeling gets massively knocked on the head with a BFP I can only begin to imagine how stressful this cycle has been for you. Also I am so bloated also and don't know if its the pregnyl or the clexane! I can fit into a few loose dresses and some stretchy shorts. Next week it will be maternity gear I think as it is getting worse

@Ladydee I didn't realise you took metformin. Is it for pcos? How did everyone respond to the FB announcement?? When is your morph scan? Must be close...

AFM I rang the clinic the on wed as you guys suggested and they wanted to wait til today to scan and check. In the meantime I convinced myself the cycle was going to be cancelled and was so super anxious. I resorted yesterday to a fertility meditation cd which I think helped. Until this morning on the drive to the clinic where I swore at it- went something like this:

Cd (in soothing voice): trust that your body has done its best this cycle and all is going well

Me: no it bloody well hasn't piece of ****

Cd: focus your blood to your uterus to get ready to welcome your embryo back to its perfect environment.

Me: ah no cause the blood is just coming out and so clearly its a hostile environment at the moment....

And so it went on! DH thought I had completely lost my marbles

Anyway so first found out the FS doing the ET is the one when I got the ectopic (anxiety rises), then they decide no point in taking bloods (almost hyperventilating) then finally the scan. Lining still at 7mm so same as last week. Good news that it's still thick enough to transfer and that I haven't lost any. I may have cried as soon as I had my knickers up so ET tomorrow at 930 yay!

Sorry for the long post!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - I can only imagine how anxious you have been hun but its great news that your lining I'd just as it was before and you haven't lost any due to the bleed. You made me laugh so much with your fertility CD, its really hard to stay positive isn't it when we hit so many brick walls. I think you are right about our cycles mimicking each other, here's hoping we both end up with bfp after everything we have been through.

AFM - Busy weekend for me no time to symptom spot or worry about the lack of. At least I will know where I stand soon and can move forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys sorry for being MIA, I need to keep up with this thread but it goes so fast!
    @thatwldbme congratulations on the pregnancy!
    @kiki1 welcome! Sorry to hear about DH What's the action plan now with low sperm IUI/IVF? Have a read on some natural ways to increase sperm count I think zinc maybe?
    @Excited1 fingers crossed it's a sticky one for you!!
    @mrswokie how are you going?

@ ladydee congratulations on making it all Facebook official! It's a big thing doing that, how many weeks are you now?

AFM- my last cycle I injected and I don't think I ovulated as no apparent CM. Bloods were negative too which I knew they would be.

I was getting a bit depressed with it all tbh I don't know how much longer I want to go before going the next step!

I have started the Gonal again I'm at CD7 today. I had a scan this morning but was too early so nothing showing and she said the lining was thin so I am back next Friday but she wants me to have a BT for a baseline on Thursday.

I am desperately hoping this is my month! I turn 30 at the end of the month and will be a great present (truthfully the only one I want) and then the next present will be for Christmas! Wouldn't that be amazing?!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back! Like others have said, you all move so quick in here. I love all the positive and real support in here. I'm just really bad at keeping up, sorry.

I'm only on my mobile but when I get to a comp I can really read through everything and catch up.
    @Ladydee, congrats on making it FB official. That's a big step and what a beautiful way of announcing
    @Heyside I think it's better to keep yourself busy, you've made it so far and this is your time!!
    @kiki1 I was shocked to read they hadn't tested DH at the start, for us it was the first thing along with all the tests I had. I'm so glad you joined the thread and these amazing women gave you such awesome support. I wish you all the best...you can only move forward from here!!
    @Excited fingers crossed for a sticky lil bean!!
    @Yolandac31 I know how you are feeling, I will be 30 this year and it's hard not to want something so badly. If anything the "journey" we are all on makes us the strong, sometimes patient, women we are. Fingers crossed for you!!
    @thatwldbme we must be due a few days apart!! Congrats again and hope you aren't experiencing the same nausea feeling I am!!

Just wanted to let you all know I got my days confused and my scan was yesterday. It was very daunting but once we saw our little heartbeat (156bpm) I couldn't hold back the tears!! All is looking good, will be 8 weeks tomorrow and due Oct 18th.

I haven't had any more pain or spotting and the big cyst has almost halved in size. However it is not a "basic" cyst and needs to be monitored. But I feel ok about it all. Thanks to all of you for the constant support even though I'm really bad at keeping up!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrswokie For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-03-2015),kiki1  (08-03-2015)