Closed Thread
Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside and @kiki1 I am not sure on the clexane thing, I feel like whatever I am doing if it works, I should continue til placenta fully takes over at 12w? Will ask my FS and my colleagues when I finally see them any advice is appreciated though.
    @kiki1 your story made me smile - our DH have no idea do they of all the waiting we do! Last time we were waiting for the phone call with the preg test results I asked DH to come and wait with me. Well he thought I was making such a fuss for him to take an hour out of his work day when I take so much time off work for all the tests! In the end he met me 2 hours early as he was so nervous they are a funny species aren't they hope the results all come back ok and you get some action in your follies. We know what it's like to go slowly in this thread don't we @Heyside !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies more advice needed! Have been spotting (TMI mucous and when wiping) all day and seems to be a bit worse. Had pregnyl trigger sun night and am due for booster on thurs. Should I not be concerned? Clinic is obviously closed til Tom morn but do you think its worth telling them? ET is on sat and my lining struggles at the best of time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Ladies more advice needed! Have been spotting (TMI mucous and when wiping) all day and seems to be a bit worse. Had pregnyl trigger sun night and am due for booster on thurs. Should I not be concerned? Clinic is obviously closed til Tom morn but do you think its worth telling them? ET is on sat and my lining struggles at the best of time.
    Sorry Hun, I've never had spotting at that stage of my cycle so no experiences to share but yep, definitely worth a call to your clinic just to see what they say. I'm sure it'll all be fine. Yay for ET being so close! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee I've never spotted so much during a cycle. Had more this morn so rang the clinic but the nurses were all busy. Terrified they will cancel

Thanks
    Reviews
    FS just called and DH's sperm results are abnormally low. We will see her later in the week. This cycles been cancelled. After more-or-less 5 months straight of injecting, all the other sacrifices and the money! FS was apologetic & said that normally when it's PCOS/not ovulating there's no reason/need to look at partner. But it is such a simple test I don't understand why it wasn't just routine? I was in shock when I got the call but now processing I am SO angry & upset!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by kiki1 View Post
    FS just called and DH's sperm results are abnormally low. We will see her later in the week. This cycles been cancelled. After more-or-less 5 months straight of injecting, all the other sacrifices and the money! FS was apologetic & said that normally when it's PCOS/not ovulating there's no reason/need to look at partner. But it is such a simple test I don't understand why it wasn't just routine? I was in shock when I got the call but now processing I am SO angry & upset!
    Omg, UNbelievable!!!! I'm p!ssed for you! Oh Hun, I'm so sorry as I can just imagine how I'd be feeling if I were you guys too Thank goodness you asked now though. You'd think they'd give you guys a decent discount for your next step or something?? You're SO right, it IS such a simple test!

What did everyone else's FS/clinics do? My FS gave my DH a container and request form to get his swimmers tested with our local Pathology company and a referral for me to get a HSG scan (and a heap of blood tests including Karyotyping for chromosome problems) and started me in Metformin on the very first appointment I ever had with him.

How is your DH feeling? It can be tough on the fellas but it is pretty common unfortunately Has he had an injury that he can remember? Could his work environment be a factor? My DH was working with chemicals when we first started TTC and he was at the very high end of the normal scale for abnormal sperm....I think of it as the double headed/three-tailed swimmers....by fluke, he happened to have a career change a couple of months later and then three months after he changed careers, his next sample was SO much better and has only gotten better since! He also really cut down on alcohol (even had some dry months every cycle or so, including leading up to our IVF cycle) and got into juicing and just being healthy all around and it did make a huge difference. So don't you or your DH lose hope, there's lots that can be done lifestyle-wise and medical-assistance wise Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excited1 - So sorry to hear you are having some bleeding hun how annoying at this important point in your cycle, have you started the progesterone support at this point? I think if I were you I would be asking for another scan just to makesure, it could be that the bleeding has had no effect to your lining like it did for me earlier in the cycle, hopefully you can still go ahead with transfer hun and all is good.

kiki1 - So sorry to hear that news hun like Ladydee said that is very annoying when its a simple test that could have been done earlier, so annoyed for you! My clinic also did the test as standard at the beginning even though we have been through all this before and all was good. It is something that can be treated very easily so hopefully it can be corrected soon enough - is your DH taking menevit to improve his swimmers? If not might be something to add to the mix as well as some slight changes to general habits.

AFM - Now 4 days past a 5 day transfer and not feeling very much at all apart from my ovaries still be slightly sensitive, really was hoping this was going to be it for us at last but not too hopeful now . Very unlike me as I don't like to test early at all but DH is away all next week so I will be POAS on Sunday before he goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside & Ladydee. I couldn't tell DH till he got home tonight. He says he's not going to think about it until friday. I wish I could. Lucky it was done first thing for you guys - so logical. So glad your DH's improved Ladydee. Lifestyle isn't too bad (he could do with a few extra veg that's for sure ha). He can't recall any inuries but work could be an issue & not on Menevit so will get on to that. Will also write down karotyping and Metformin for fri. Seriously what would I do without you ladies?! You gave me the assurance & confidence to query them about testing & thank goodness!

Heyside - Hoping the not-so-hopeful feeling subsides somewhat tomorrow. Still early days. Sending lots of luck & dust for sunday's POAS.
    Excited1 - Hoping the spotting's lessened/stopped. for ET.

Thanks
    Reviews

Goodluck for your scan today @mrswokie, please let us know how you go Xxxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 05-03-2015 at 06:58.

Thanks
    Reviews

@Heyside, I agree that it's probably still too early for symptoms yet. For my last pregnancy and then also for my Chem, I didn't feel any symptoms until 6dp/5dt (b00bs and metallic taste). If you remember with this pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms at all (even though I used Pregnyl boosters!) and was absolutely positive that it was a BFN. Did I count it right that you'll be 8dp5dt on Sunday? If so, you'll definitely have your answer then. I've never tested earlier than 7dp5dt or 12dpo but with all but one of my 6 pregnancies, I've got my two lines that day with FMU (there was that one surprise pregnancy). Argh, I SO want this to be it for you!!! Xxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 05-03-2015 at 07:08.