Closed Thread
Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - Thanks hun, really hoping you are right and its finally my turn . & 7 weeks is a great point for you to reach and I am sure you will start to relax a little after tomorrows scan - keep us updated hun. Lots of ladies do spot or bleed during the early stages of pregnancy and like you said brown is definitely better than red blood.

Ladydee - Thanks hun, very strange as I feel on cloud 9 at the moment to have just reached this stage after I thought it was going to get cancelled so just hope I don't fall to earth with a bump. Hope you are well x

Excited - Thanks for the support hun, seems you were right all the time (slow and steady) thanks for having faith in me lol! Great that we will be cycle buddies, hope you get some good news today at your scan, I was told not to worry too much about having too many follies think my fs was prepared to go ahead with any number (he did do a transfer for me on my first IVF with 15 eggs), have you been given a limit? I am starting clexane injections too this cycle hun and wont be starting them until Monday at my FET, very nervous about them to be honest (just something new). I haven't got any immune issues that we are aware of but my fs wants to try something extra, apparently he thinks it will improve blood flow to my uterus and increase chances of implantation (worth a shot). Good luck again for today.

Kiki1 - any news hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always leave it too long and have to catch up on all the news you wonderful, strong ladies have. Sorry!!

Seems as though everyone is moving forward with either their BFP, 2WW or at least a bit of guidance and reassurance from all the knowledgable women in here. Where would we be without each other!!

A catch up from me, been a crazy 2 weeks. Last Sunday I woke with the most excruciating pain around my right ovary/abdomen and ended in hospital. I had bloods taken, was severely dehydrated and diagnosed with gastro virus. The pain eased and sent me home. Was a bit off for a few days. Saw my GP fOr first time since BFP and she ordered full bloods, referrals for US & to my OB (FS is on holidays until April so instead of seeing a new fill in I decided on going to OB).
    Went for bloods Thursday morning, got home and had dark brown discharge which turned into bright red clots. Back to emergency where more bloods and ultrasound was ordered. The second the ultrasound touched my stomach the doctor asked if I was in pain as I had 2 huge cysts on my right ovary. One measuring 10cm. Fortunately no pain but I have to be careful. Ended up having to go back again Friday for an Anti-D shot (anyone had this??) as my blood type is negative and if the bleed was from the yolk sac and is positive, it can create antibodies which will attack any future pregnancies which are positive blood types. So the good news is that there was a sac, but not big enough yet to date, booked in for 5th march for another US and follow up, then 9th march with OB.
    Long winded sorry, otherwise feeling fine. Let's hope it sticks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrswokie - Oh hun sounds like you have been through it these last 2 weeks, hope things are calming down for you now. Do you just have to sit it out and wait for cysts to disappear? I have had a similar cysts in a previous cycle but obviously not the added complication of being pregnant, hope it goes away quickly for you. Wishing you all the best hun and hoping all goes well at your next scan.

AFM - A little strange now that all I can do is wait until Monday, have another BT tomorrow to check hormone levels but I then cant do anything at all until Monday - hope this week goes quickly. Need to sort DD out before then as typically my FET has fallen on a day she doesn't have Kindy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, just thread jumping for a moment, @Ladydee, I read something you wrote about a HRT? Cycle. Hope you don't mind me asking, Was wondering if this is what I'm having atm. I'm on progynova (little blue pills in the same packet as BCP. Also estrogen patches, and Crinone and pessaries after FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Hi Ladies, just thread jumping for a moment, @Ladydee, I read something you wrote about a HRT? Cycle. Hope you don't mind me asking, Was wondering if this is what I'm having atm. I'm on progynova (little blue pills in the same packet as BCP. Also estrogen patches, and Crinone and pessaries after FET.
    Hi Stillhopeful Yep Hun, that's a HRT cycle exactly like mine. Your body won't need to ovulate as the drugs/synthetic hormones will provide the hormones to grow your lining ready to receive your frosty bub. Keep up perfect with your progesterone support as with no corpus lutetium, it'll be your only progesterone input to help bub stick I'm 15 &1/2 weeks prego from my HRT FET cycle. Best of luck for your own sticky

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

How did your bloods go Heyside?

Wow @MrsWookie, that all sounds very full- on and scary, I'm so glad it wasn't an ectopic pregnancy as that's what I would've been thinking if I was you with that pain on one side. Yay for them finding a sac, I hope time passes nice and quickly for you so that you can get your next scan and be able to breathe a nice big sigh of relief! Keeping everything crossed that you don't have to experience any more bleeding or pain and that your next scan is nothing but good news Xxx

I'm O positive so no anti-d shot needed for me.
    Last edited by Ladydee; 25-02-2015 at 14:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hiya Ladies,
    just had my 7 week scan, and baby is measuring healthy at 1cm, and a healthy heart beat of 139bpm. I think that's a good number? and yes, there is only the one, haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems nothing is going to go straight forward for me apparently my progesterone was at 11 (scientists were apparently happy with this as it does show ovulation) but my LH hasn't risen any. Fs wants me to go in tomorrow for another scan to make sure I have actually ovulated. I really didn't think I was going to have an issue as I have felt so bloated today (even had difficulty buttoning up my shorts this afternoon). Oh well yet another hurdle to jump just hoping results are good.

thatwldbme - Great news hun, such an experience to hear that heart beat for the first time isn't it. Congratulations x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out @Heyside, what could it mean....slightly later ovulation maybe?? I hope your scan clears things up tomorrow and that it's good news. Did you do the double trigger like what worked last time?

@thatwldbme - fantastic news!!! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Hi Stillhopeful Yep Hun, that's a HRT cycle exactly like mine. Your body won't need to ovulate as the drugs/synthetic hormones will provide the hormones to grow your lining ready to receive your frosty bub. Keep up perfect with your progesterone support as with no corpus lutetium, it'll be your only progesterone input to help bub stick I'm 15 &1/2 weeks prego from my HRT FET cycle. Best of luck for your own sticky
    Thanks for clearing that up for me Ladydee, it's quite scary that the clinic didn't tell me this! And that my progesterone will be only from crinone and pessaries and not my own corpus lutetium (esp since we are doing this for MFI) but with your success story I'm 'still hopeful' 😉😂 congratulations by the way! Xx

Here I was thinking FET meant we can Dtd for a 2nd chance haha! (Even though that would be a one in a million as that's why we are here haha!)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-02-2015)