Closed Thread
Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey @Twinkley was thinking about you just the other day.
    I am tempted to get that blood test also, just a reassuring feeling a bit just by a blood test they can see all of that. keep us posted hun

AFM - I had follow up bloods today, my HCG has rose again to 18,467 my P4 is back up to 114 and my E2 is staying nice and steady at 4987, have more bloods on Monday. just counting down the days now till that 7 week scan too see how many heart beats we see.
    hope everyone is doing well?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrswokie & @thatwldbme
    congratulations on your BFP's

I did my Ovidril shot today - how long until I ovulate? The dr said have sex today tomorrow and Saturday then start progesterone Saturday night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Yolandac31 I was told u can ovulate 24 hrs afterwards. And have sex those times they tell you as I read that sperm can live for up to 7 days depending on the health of them and your cm.
    Good luck hun will keep my fingers crossed you get your bfp too.
    When's your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twinkley - Hi hun so nice to hear from especially that all is going well with your pregnancy such good news. How exciting that your scan is next week, will start to feel more real at that point - good luck with it all and keep us updated. All good with me thanks hun, just preaparing for my first FET, hoping we get more success with this cycle knowing we have a great blastocyst waiting to transfer, second scan this morning

thatwldbme - That HCG sounds amazing hun and great news P4 and E2 are up too. Hope all goes smoothly now until your 7 week scan.

Yolandac31 - Ovidril usually take 36 hours to make you ovulate, an IVF cycle relies on this time scale so they have to be accurate about it, its quite precise. Goos luck hope the BD produces a beautiful baby for you and you get your bfp!

AFM - Second scan today will update later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I had my second scan this morning, we didn't think we would see too much as only 2 days of increased dose. Happy to say things are going in the right direction though, lining is around 6mm and there are two follicles measuring 10mm. Now we will see how we go over the weekend as next scan is Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have everything crossed you see at least one lovely strong heartbeat in there @thatwldbme ......it's like a never ending 2WW this whole pregnancy thing huh? I'm part-way-through a 3WW which is the longest I've gone without a scan this whole pregnancy......I'm getting more nervous every day! Going into 2nd trimester is when prego symptoms start to lessen as well as I'm weaning off all of my extra synthetic hormones and drugs I've been taking so I keep freaking out that the baby has died....two weeks until my next scan too! Hopefully it flys by for both of us Xx

Great to hear from you. @Twinkley and that all is well! Your previous post wasn't sounding so well. Yay for the next couple of weeks for you....scan, blood results, gender and seeing bub in 3D! Wishing you nothing but great results x

Best of luck catching that egg Yolandac

Glad you're seeing some action @Heyside So....if you happen to grow 3 or four dominant follies, will everything still go ahead with triggering and then FET 5 days later as it doesn't matter how many you O, as long as you O?? Can they give you a stronger trigger as it hasn't worked for you in the past? I wonder how these FS's decide weather to get their PCOS patients to do a OI FET or a HRT FET? I'm sending you all the positive vibes I can for a perfect FET with the biggest BFP at the end. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the next 2 weeks goes quickly Ladydee until you get your next scan - must be so reassuring each time you see that nice strong heart beat. I am sure you feel much better as you get further through the pregnancy and you start to see your bump developing . As for me developing 3 or 4 follicles it wont be an issue as we have been told to hold off on the unprotected bd just to make sure we don't catch any extra eggs, the ovulation is the important thing as it will develop my lining more. I had the 2 triggers in my IVF cycles that worked just fine, not sure what happened in those awful none ovulation OI cycles, have a very strange feeling it had something to do with the medication I was on to increase my lining at the time (ethanol oestradiol) but I am not going there and asking that question - don't want to hear the answer lol! My FS did say the HRT protocol was an option but for me he would prefer to take the OI protocol, not sure why.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh that's good that it doesn't matter how many follies you O, I thought that was probably the case....takes that pressure off and hey, maybe one or two extra corpus lutetium's might even help your lining and Progesterone along! Maybe you answered your own question as to why he didn't get you to do a HRT cycle as you would have to go on two oestrogen meds, Progynova and Estrodot patches.....maybe he agrees that it didn't work so well for you previously?? When is your next bloods/scan Hun?

I wish I could agree with you that I get more relaxed as my pregnancy gets further along but it's the opposite! I think I could somehow eventually recover-from and handle another 7/8 week loss.....but I know for sure that I would never ever recover from a 14/16/20+ week loss/still born! It's like each week I get closer to a maybe take-home bub, the more the stakes are raised and the more scary and unbearable the thought of a loss would be. Each time my DH says something that shows he's ridiculously excited to have and meet his son.....I cringe inside a little imagining how absolutely devastated he would be if there was simply no heartbeat at the next scan. Every time my dd pats/kisses my belly, I cringe. Every time someone at work plucks up the courage to ask "are you......?" and then goes crazy with the "yay! Congratulations!", I cringe imaging just how awkward our next conversation might have to be. I honestly don't think I'll be able to get rid of the dred and anxiety until I'm holding the screaming, (hopefully) healthy little guy in my arms....there's none of the innocent pregnancy-bliss that I'm now so thankful that I did get to experience with my dd, I've got too many fresh memories of the no-more-heartbeat scans stuck in my head. Welcome to my brain! :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Oh hun I felt for you so much when I read your post, so hard that you are going to be on edge the whole pregnancy and not be able to relax and enjoy it. Think of it as a means to end, you will get your bubba cuddles at the end of all this and it will be SO worth it. Sending you big hugs hun as you take this journey one step at a time .

AFM - 3rd scan today and have to say this is going to be one very slow journey to transfer (if we get there ). Today there were two follicles on one side measuring 12 and 11.5 and around 5 on the other side measuring around 10. So seems I don't have one dominant follicle and a few are growing ever so slowly. Oh well in no rush if it gets the right result. Fingers crossed we see a dominant follicle stand out from the pack at the next scan on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been a bit MIA, been juggling all that is going in atm as well as DSD and DSS. DH has been so amazing and thoughtful, he has put in some amazing effort... Surely he must be wanting something?!? Or done something wrong??

@Ladydee my heart goes out to you- it must be soooo hard to have been through so much and to not be able to relax. My journey is nothing on yours but I know we approached this last cycle very differently to the others. There was a lot less excitement and feeling. I really hope things get better, you are in my thoughts for sure. X

@Heyside its so frustrating isn't it- my last cycle was 38 days and the one before was 42- I didn't ovulate til like day 25!! So don't stress, slow and steady wins the race. Hopefully things have moved on wed. Once my e2 and follies started doing something, it all went really quickly.

@thatwldbme how are things going?? Any symptoms set in? Any more word on the 3 sacs?

@RD15 how are you going?? Are you going to POAS??

@mrswokie how are you feeling?

AFM I am doing ok, on cd7 and day 5 of inj. I've bruised a lot this time but I'm also a lot more careless, I just whack it in! Trying to cope with my foot, DH dad, the step kids, and not being able to work... Some days it's tougher than others but I think overall DH and I are doing pretty well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this cycle but I also am a but more emotional than last time.