Closed Thread
Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Yayyyyy a little boy, how wonderful. Your hubby must be so happy! and you of course. Congrats hun, so exciting

Excited - Sorry to read about your BFN and ouchiieeeee I hope your ankle heals soon!

Thatwldbme - Sending all my positive energy your way. Try and remember that bleeding is more often than not, nothing to worry about. I totally understand your fear tho, bleeding and pregnancy should not even be in the same sentence. I hope you can have a BT today to give you some reassurance

Mrswokie - Good luck for todays BT!

Heyside - Yayyy to getting back on track and ready to go! Sounds like you are in really good hand for this cycle!

Yolanda - Welcome hun, this is an amazing group of ladies I too have PCOS and just about finished my 2nd cycle of injectables. My first cycle was successful but unfortunately ended in MC at 12 weeks due to chromosome error. Let us know how your scan goes tomorrow - good luck xx

AFM - Finallllyyyyyy we have a beautiful 17mm follie My lining is a bit on the thin side so giving it a few more days before trigger and have another scan tomorrow! Someone was telling me that slow ovary stimulation can produce better quality eggs..... if this is the case, after 55 days of stimming I'm pretty sure I'm about to lay a golden egg haha! This cycle has certainly tested my patience!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys FS went well today. There is an egg growing! I take be shot on Thursday 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today we got our BFP!!! I was at work when my FS secretary called (FS was in a surgery) and said she thought I would want the good news before tomorrow when my FS could call. I squealed and then burst into tears lol
    I was so focused on the cycles that I have no clue what we are meant to do now that we are actually pregnant. FS is calling tomorrow so best I write a list of questions. My HCG is 457, is that good?? So much to think about now!!
    @thatwldbme...I hope you got some answers today and the bleeding settled. We will be due around the same time I think. My 1st scan is in 2+4 weeks when I will be 7 weeks roughly, not quite sure yet.
    @Excited1 hope your ankle injury isn't too serious. Take care!
    @Yolandac31 welcome and you have definitely joined the right thread. The ladies in here are amazing. Glad to hear you got good news at your appointment!!

Thanks again to everyone for all the support. FX I have a sticky one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK ladies a quick update. So I managed to get in to see my gp this morning. At this point the bleeding stopped and every time I wiped it was brown streaks. So she sent me off for urgent bloods and an urgent ultrasound. At the ultrasound the techs mentioned there is one sac and looking very healthy and 2 very tiny blood clots. So was sent home on bed rest.
    Got the call from my gp about an hr ago about my results. So here goes.
    My hcg is 9867. E2 is 4889 and p4 has dropped from 181 to 97.7. I'm a little concerned as how much that has dropped. Anyway as she continued, she asked me if the techs mentioned anything else and I said no, so at this point I am getting worried something is wrong, so I have one very healthy sac at 6 mm. And..... wait for it, TWO, yes TWO additional sacs, but they are only measuring at 2 mm each. So the bleeding may of been from those 2 and the 6 mm one will take over and absorb them, and or the bleeding may of been from my p4 dropping. We dnt know. I have follow up bloods on Thursday, she is sending off an urgent letter to my ob tonight with all this info. She said she was going to call the hospital about my p4..said if I don't hear from her not to stress it means it's ok. But said I may hear from my OBs office tomorrow in regards to these 3 sacs.
    So now here is the fun part!
    I only had the one dominate follie on the right which was 17mm. I had one on the left which was 11mm. Nurse said not to worry about that one because it won't mature in time of trigger. I triggered that night. Soooooo looks like it did mature and one follie released 2 and the 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme that's a lot for you to take in!!! THREE sacs!!!! I'm happy that you have the one big sac still healthy and sticking around...could you imagine...
    Here's hoping the news stays positive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow massive congrats @mrswokie that's an awesome HCG. Here to a very boring next 8mths
    @thatwldbme also wow!!! 3 sacs hope everything works out well and I have everything crossed for you.
    @Yolandac31 yay for a follie, hope things keep going well.

AFM surgeon thinks I have a small fracture which may mean a moon boot for 6 weeks and no work. Not really what we need at the moment! I have no leave left after the ectopic late last year. Ah well! Hopefully see how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    RD15 - You have been so patient hun so glad you have a beautiful follicle to trigger now though, love the idea of the golden egg - I am sure it will be perfect. Good luck hun really hope this is your cycle

Yolandac31 - Great news that you are ready to trigger hun - good luck, hope this is the one.

Mrswokie - So so happy for you hun, I had a strong feeling that it was going to be your bfp, an amazing feeling to hear that news and I am sure you have a lot running through your head at the moment, just allow yourself some time to take things in. Big Congratulations hun!!!!!

thatwldbme - That's big news to take on board hun that there are 3 sacs, really hoping all is good with everything and you can start to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. keep us updated with everything.

Excited - Oh no hun, not what you need to be dealing with at the moment, so are you waiting for confirmation of the break is the moon boot not definite yet? Hoping it doesn't turn out to be as bad as first thought.

AFM - Not a great first scan today my lining is measuring 5mm and I have one small follicle measuring 10mm alongside many very small ones. The nurse wants me to up my dose of puregon if all is good with my bloods I had today, will ring for results later. Doesn't surprise me really as in previous OI cycles I was on a dose of 100.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrswokie huge massive congratulations on your bfp. Enjoy it and dnt stress like me haha. @RD15 good luck with trigger and hope you catch that golden egg! Hehe love that. @Yolandac31 Welcome hun! The girls here are amazing. Good luck with your trigger today. @Heyside how were your bloods? Hopefully it's all looking good and hoping that upping the dosage will do the trick I still have good vibes on this new cycle of yours. @Excited1 so sorry to hear about your ankle. How is it today?

AFM more bed rest today. I could get used to this haha. Anyway so no more bleeding, but still worried about my p4. I have bloods tomorrow to recheck it I just hope to god its not dropping and hope it's rising nicely again 2 weeks today till I see if any of my sacs are viable and hope there is atleast 1 heart beat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - Sounds like bed rest is a good plan until you know exactly whats happening best to be safe, how have your work been about you having time off? Do they know your situation? Hope your bloods tomorrow show all is good.

AFM - My bloods were not great apparently my oestrogen was only 200 which apparently shows no follicles have been recruited (not really sure what they saw at 10mm, they had there doubts). So plan is to increase to 100 dose tomorrow and go in for another scan on Friday - hopefully with better results.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi everyone

Hi @Ladydee and @Heyside Sorry I have been MIA have been spending a lot of time over on the IG (instagram) TTC community been meaning to jump back on BH to keep everyone updated but my phone is always giving me grief when I try log in.

So update here I'm 11 weeks and 5 days today have my 12 week scan next week and should hear what sex bub is on Monday after get blood test results back from USA. Had the test done that test for all the chromesome abnormalities and they also tell you the sex of bub. Was a bit expensive but due to my age wanted to be sure all good so was happy to pay the $$$.
    Still nervous and can't believe its real.
    Ill have to go back and catch up on here. I saw @Ladydee your having a boy congrats hun how exciting. How are thing going with you @Heyside ?