Closed Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Ladydee, a little boy, congrats. You made me laugh with your little penis growing inside!!
    @Excited1, sorry to hear about your BFN. But like the other ladies have said, so good to get straight back into it. Thinking of you!!
    @thatwldbme...exciting times ahead it's all getting real!! Congrats again. It's all the positive news and support that keeps the rest of us going!!
    @RD15, how amazing are you to keep at it for this long, some people take for granted how easy they have it!! Well done and good to hear you have some progress.
    @Heyside, sounds like you have your protocol all worked out. Good luck!! but you always remain so positive.

AFM - AF still hasn't shown and I am off for bloods in the morning. Thanks for all the good vibes ladies, I'm feeling excited!! I'll keep you all posted 😊

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrswokie For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-02-2015),Ladydee  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    I am new to this thread hope you don't mind me joining in. I started 50iu of Gonal-F last Monday and and having a US tomorrow.
    I have PCOS; clomid didn't work first round for me and was not great side effects so I then decided natural was the way for me. I tried naturopath for 6 months but then started acupuncture and organic eating.
    After having a cyst burst and the ultrasound showing more than 30 cysts on each side (rather than the 20 on each 2 years ago) I decided that the natural way needed some assistance so changed FS and here I am now.
    I am quite nervous on what tomorrow will show but am crossing everything and hoping that my journey isn't going to be too much longer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - So happy to hear the appointment with your GP went well, nice that she was so excited for you too, Wow the 25th of February is not far to go at all, cant wait to hear.

Mrs Wokie - All sounds like it is going amazingly for you hun, hope af stays away and you get some good news tomorrow will wait to hear . positive.

Yolandac31 - Welcome to this amazing thread hun, you will find it a very supportive place to be. Sounds like your journey so far hasn't been straight forward with your burst cyst ect but hopefully things will go really well for you now you have moved onto injections. Are you just using ovulation induction or are you using it alongside an IUI? Really hoping you get some good news at your scan tomorrow and this is your bfp cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I'm bleeding. It's red blood. No clots and no pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Are you on Progesterone support? I'd be upping that immediately and then putting yourself in bed until you can get hold of your FS. It is very very common to have some bleeding during your first trimester. What's it like now? Hope it settles down for you Hun, I've bled so much this pregnancy including gushes, spotting and period- type bleeding, it's super scary Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I'm on nothing now. It's just my body now. It has kind of stopped now. I thought I was wetting myself when I felt it like small drops in my underwear so after about 5 mins of feeling 2 drop feelings I thought I would go to the loo and investigate, tell you what that was the last thing I expected to see. It was about 2 50c pieces next to each other. Put a pad on straight away and there is now only a streak..I have peed 3 times now since it happened and have wiped to see only pink. Definitely scary. I balled my eyes out when I saw it. I know it's normal.to bleed so trying to remain positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrswokie good luck for BT today!! Looking forward to hearing results

@thatwldbme am thinking if you and keeping everything crossed its just further implantation or something. Hope the clinic let you have bloods taken so you can see where you're at.

@Heyside looks like we will be cycle buddies which will be just lovely

@Yolandac31 welcome and good luck for hopefully what is a short journey for you before you get your bub.

AFM I decided to play touch rugby last night and stepped in a pothole and did my ankle. I'm sure it's not broken but pretty sure I've done the ligaments - so it's off to see an ankle surgeon friend this morning. And I have to take DSD as she was vomiting all afternoon yest. Pretty sure this has to be it for our bad start to the year!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

@thatwldbme am thinking if you and keeping everything crossed its just further implantation or something. Hope the clinic let you have bloods taken so you can see where you're at.

@Yolandac31 welcome and good luck for hopefully what is a short journey for you before you get your bub.

AFM I decided to play touch rugby last night and stepped in a pothole and did my ankle. I'm sure it's not broken but pretty sure I've done the ligaments - so it's off to see an ankle surgeon friend this morning. And I have to take DSD as she was vomiting all afternoon yest. Pretty sure this has to be it for our bad start to the year!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - Hun I hope the bleeding has now stopped, definitely speak to someone today and request a blood test. I never used any progesterone support with DD as it was decided via BT that it wasn't needed but maybe if that's all you need its worth checking out. Although I hear a lot of women have some sort of bleeding in early pregnancy anyway so may just be baby snuggling in a little more.

Excited - Nice to have a cycle buddie hun, hopefully we are both lucky this time . Hope your ankle turns out to be ok, your year starts to improve from here.