Closed Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excited - Good luck hun waiting to hear

thatwldbme - funny thing to say but I am glad your boobs started to feel tender again lol! - Its reassuring isn't it!! Hope your appointment with your GP goes well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ladydee - Haven't started the clexane as yet, I came out of the appointment completely blank of start dates for medications etc, DH was sure my FS said I wasn't to start them until nearing transfer date though. You have me wondering now though, will send my FN a message on Monday morning just to make sure.
    I think you could be right, Wazza got me to start my Clexane from CD2 up until a BFN or 12 weeks prego. My current FS/Ob wanted me to start my Clexane from my pretend ovulation day (which I guess would be your trigger day) up until my FET. On the day of my FET he told me to just keep going until I ran out which was another box & 1/2.....then when I got my BFP, he faxed my local chemist some more prescriptions and he's only getting me to wean of them slowly from now which is what I was doing with Wazza all along anyway I think I may have opened up my current FS/Ob mind to the possibility that NK Cells do exist and can affect implantation/miscarriage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrswokie - I agree with Heyside, that last stick looks awesome and very very exciting!!! Goodluck for tomorrow but....I kinda don't think you're going to need it! Please let us know how you go Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RD15 View Post
    Hello lovely ladies! Eeeeep so much exciting news!! Congrats to all the bfp's This groyp is on fire!! And mrswokie ur latest test is so much darker. Looking positive.

Sorry have been mia for a while.. have had stressful cpl of weeks with my dad not being well.

Today is cd53 for me and i am still jabbing away!! Had bloods yesterday which finally showed a good e2 jump so scan and bloods on monday.. hoping we can finally trigger this week! Im really bloated so praying we haven't overstimmed now

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Cd53? Omg, you poor thing having to wait that long. Very glad to hear your follie/s are coming to the party now though at long last, best of luck catching that egg! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little bit of news from me ladies......we're having a boy! I can't believe it?! We found out through the Panorama bloods so it's definitely true....I'm growing a teeny penis! Lol. My husband is beyond thrilled and my dd refuses to believe that she hasn't got a baby-sister in mummy's tummy.....though, I think she thinks daddy's have boys, mummy's have girls? Ha ha....wishful thinking from her I think. I used to only want boys but now the thought that (all going well) I'll have son......just a bit weird! Exciting weird.....but a little weird all the same. I'm going to be bawling my eyes out when I start selling off my DD's baby clothes that I've kept all of this time with the excited thought of being able to use them again one day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats @Ladydee that's awesome!
    @RD15 cd53 is incredible!! Hats off to you for sure, good luck for this cycle.

Will come back and do more personals later but just wanted to let you know its a bfn for me. Come on AF now to start again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, @Excited1.....that completely sucks! I really thought it'd be different I'm so so sorry and I'm sending you big virtual hugs of strength Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks very much @Ladydee easier to not think about it and just jump back in. And actually I just got home and discovered AF already. Clinic are calling tom cd1 though as my E2 was still 500 but P4 was 7. So BT wed which is cd2 then start inj on thurs if all is well. Much easier to not have to wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - seems every FS has a different procedure lol - really hoping this one works for me though . Its good news you have opened your obs eyes, maybe you might have made things easier for another lady down the line - shame he wasn't so aware with you though. Amazing news that you having a little boy hun, I can imagine your DH being excited, I think my DH would be the same although he dotes over our DD suppose its just a whole different relationship. I can understand you finding it weird though too after a having a girl - a boy is a whole different ball game. Don't sell your DD's clothes just yet though hun you never know what might happen down the line.

Excited - So sorry to hear that news hun, seems you have the right attitude though and are ready foe the next cycle, good news you don't have to wait and can get going straight away.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - oooh yes my boobs are much more tender today, I keep touching them jus to be sure haha, @Laydee I had a feeling you found out the sex with that panorama test as like I said one of the girls here at work one and she knew straightaway what she was having by those tests, but didn't want to ask you. congratulations on the news your growing a penis inside of you!! hahaha I can only imagine how your DH is, knowing there is a beautiful baby boy growing. @Excited1 I was so sure you had it babe, but how good is being able to jump straight back in and not having to wait for AF too show, sending you hugs and I just know this next cycle is yours hun! have a drink or two to relax a bit more, that's what I did everytime each cycle failed and I got my AF I have a couple of stiff drinks haha.

AFM- GP appointment went well, I seen my normal Doctor as I sat down she looked at me and goes sooooo what can I do for you and I said, well I'm pregnant and she said oh I was so hoping you would say that! haha so got my referral for my OB, as well as my referral for my 7 week scan on the 25 feb! only 2 and a half weeks to go! getting so excited and emotional about it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-02-2015)