Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. Once again I've been MIA! Sorry. Still such a busy time of year.

So much going on in here it's hard to keep up!!

So good to read about everyone moving forward, @Ladydee... The picture of your bubba is amazing, congrats!
    @Heyside, so glad you are on track now and moving forward. Sounds like you have a good plan and plenty of support!
    @thatwldbme Yahoooooo!! Congrats on your BFP!!!
    @Excited1...fingers crossed your BT confirms your BFP!!

Hello and good wishes to everyone else 😄

AFM - so I think last I was here I was a few days in on my 3rd and final try at OI (my FS wasn't going to do another cycle). It took me a little while to grow some follies and on high dose of Gonal f 162.5, but finally got there and on CD 20 we triggered. I am currently 13dpo and had 2 ovidrel boosters along the way. Of course I couldn't help myself and have been POAS for the last 5 days to test out my booster. Tomorrow/next day will be the key when AF doesn't show her face. BT Tuesday!! Here is the photo. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423295444.295309.jpg
    So nerve wracking!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrswokie For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-02-2015),Ladydee  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies! Eeeeep so much exciting news!! Congrats to all the bfp's This groyp is on fire!! And mrswokie ur latest test is so much darker. Looking positive.

Sorry have been mia for a while.. have had stressful cpl of weeks with my dad not being well.

Today is cd53 for me and i am still jabbing away!! Had bloods yesterday which finally showed a good e2 jump so scan and bloods on monday.. hoping we can finally trigger this week! Im really bloated so praying we haven't overstimmed now

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Haven't started the clexane as yet, I came out of the appointment completely blank of start dates for medications etc, DH was sure my FS said I wasn't to start them until nearing transfer date though. You have me wondering now though, will send my FN a message on Monday morning just to make sure.

Twinkley - Yes, where are you hun how are things going?????? d now

thatwldbme - Understand you being cautious hun I remember that with DD, just wait until that first scan though all will feel real after that and you can start enjoying it .

Mrswokie - hun welcome back, those lines are looking beautiful you can clearly see where you booster is getting lighter and leaving your system and then it returns to a lovely beautiful dark line. looking really positive for you hun, hopefully af doesn't show up and you get that confirmed bfp!

RD15 - Sorry to hear about your dad hun hope things are better now . Great news that your e2 is now doing its thing and rising nicely, good luck with scan and bloods on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Sorry been MIA for last few days- things got hectic family wise... Hope everyone is well.

Just a quick update still bit feeling confident about this cycle. Had really sore boobs but think it might just be the pregnyl, but tired and bit if reflux but that could honestly just be stress! Things have been extremely stressful with FIL and don't think it has done this cycle any good but it doesn't matter if he gets better

I am thinking of you all and good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies.
    So not feeling pregnant today. Woke up yesterday and today with no waves of nausea, I had hunger pangs yesterday today nothing. My boobs aren't as sore I mean I can actually squeeze them and they don't hurt as much whereas yesterday and day before I could of cried from touching them. So of course yesterday I poas and it was nice and bright. This morning it's a smidgen lighter then yesterday.
    I have my gp appt tomorrow and really hope this is just all nothing and my blood work comes back with nice healthy levels and my hcg still rising. I actually just want to cry due to lack of not feeling anything atm when I felt so much before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

@thatwldbme - all the best for your bloods. I've had many many many days like that....it truly sucks!!! I hope your next stick is crazy dark and you get blown away by super high bloods. I think it's mainly the Progesterone which gives the strongest symptoms....maybe it fluctuates?? Big hugs until you know for sure Xxx

I'll be back for more personals, I've had visitors all weekend and I'm absolutely pooped! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excited - Sounds like you do have a few symptoms there hun, really hoping its good news for you tomorrow will be thinking of you x Hoping your FIL's health improves soon too x

thatwldbme - I remember having lots of days like that hun with DD where boobs didn't hurt, like I say I remember prodding them all day long to check what was happening lol - surprised I didn't bruise them. It doesn't necessarily mean its a bad sign just your body get use to the fact you are pregnant. Hope tomorrows appointment is reassuring.

Ladydee - relax after your visitors I know that can be tiring on its own let alone whilst pregnant.

Hi to everyone else hope you are all having a great weekend.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (09-02-2015),Ladydee  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT done and now torturously waiting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 I have my fingers and toes and absolutely everything crossed for you right now. @Heyside my boobs did become sore again as the day went on, haha no I am just looking fwd to this appt with my GP. @Ladydee thanks hun, I did poas but this time on a 1st response and the 1 st line came up before the 2nd line and it was defiantly much much darker. @RD15 Goodluck for your bloods and scan today hun, keep us posted, have my fingers crossed its good news for you. @mrswokie hope AF didn't show and your all good to go for BT tomorrow. good luck!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    BT done and now torturously waiting...
    I'll be checking in....best of luck! Xxx