Closed Thread
Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee eeeeeee! that is the most amazing picture ever!!!! I love love love love it! so happy that everything is progressing as it should for you and you lil bub! it certainly is a great day! now we just need more good news in this thread in the next few weeks and mths. @Excited1 today was my blood test to see if I am pregs and being now 4weeks, maybe I should give them another call and just double check because once she said congratulations me and the fiancé just zoned out and looked at each other, I think the nurse was a bit stunned because we didn't sound excited, I was just trying not to faint haha. awww well that's a shame about Tsokos. ah well, but yes please do I would love to know who else is good. I am of course looking at going to glengarry or SJOG Subi.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!! @Ladydee that is amazing soo happy for you x

Thanks for the reassurance guys, I couldn't wait and just POAS but it could just be the leftover pregnyl- last inj was mon at 730pm. What do you guys think??

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423117932.954795.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw my DH is going to kill me for POAS!! Plus there I am standing at woollies with 2x 3packs of frer, some pregnancy vitamins and some benefibre when a school mum saw me from a distance. I had to bolt down an aisle, dump the stuff, go back and say hi, then sneak around and get it and pay. Don't think she saw but I can just imagine it being splashed around the playground and bio mum and step kids hearing if she did see. Argh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 - test is looking good, when is your BT?
    haha your story almost made me pee myself laughing, that is gold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 - looking good for a diluted afternoon wee......can't wait for your FMU tomorrow.....you're going to test it out are you? I sure hope this is it Hun Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had a pregnyl booster on mon night and am due for another one tonight hence why I thought id test hoping I would have metabolised the pregnyl. I was going to try and not test altogether but now I don't know since its a one off!! It could be pregnyl still... I would expect it to be darker in the morning from the inj tonight and then I guess I could POAS every morning to see if it gets lighter or darker...? What would you guys do? Don't want to get my hopes up and I have no lovely calm maternal vibes going on like last time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops bt is on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - I would ask your ob now about the CQ10 hun before stopping they will know best. I wouldn't worry too much about the food either hun, your ob will let you know exactly what to steer clear of.

Ladydee - So so so so happy for you hun that is a beautiful picture, great news all is well, time to start relaxing a little more now and enjoying every minute of this beautiful pregnancy you have worked so hard for. Have you started to tell people your news yet or were you waiting for this reassuring news at the scan?

Excited - That line is looking good hun, really hoping this is your time and you get amazing news on Monday - not long to wait now really! Had to laugh at your story about buying your tests and vitamins lol - that's something that would happen to me.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (07-02-2015),Ladydee  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are we going ladies??

One less sleep @Excited1
    @Twinkley - where are you babe? I always think of you and hope you're doing ok. Hugs Xxx
    @Heyside - have you done your first Clexane yet? How did you go??
    @thatwldbme - has your BFP sunk in yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Ladydee
    It kind of has but I just can't help and be all worried and nervous.
    My 1st scan is 9th March and then 12 weeks scan on 8th April. I just want the 9th March to be here already

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-02-2015)