Closed Thread
Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!! @thatwldbme yay!!! You most certainly are pregnant hope it all goes well and defo congrats in order. I look forward to following your journey.
    @Heyside good to hear things are going well, and hope the intralipids go well. My clinic opens every day so I can't really help sorry! They might hold off trigger for a bit longer? As in push out ovulation somehow? Maybe ring and ask if they transfer in the weekends- might just be the BT and scan part that's shut?
    @Ladydee how did your scan go today?? Hope you get the DS tests sorted and the results back asap.

AFM I still feel nothing and really don't think it's going to be positive. I have slightly sore boobs and a few nausea waves today but the same thing happens if I'm really hungry which was the case... @thatwldbme when did your boobs start to get really sore? I didn't end up POAS the other day but I am on my way home from work and trying to hold so I can do one before my last pregnyl tonight. I figure working backwards- clinic like BT to be at least 100 on next mon, so it should be 50 on sat and at least 25 today to do the doubling it needs to. Frer picks up 5 so hoping the pregnyl is out of my system enough... Prob still won't know if its out for sure but might test it out. Was going to wait and not POAS at all but just don't know if I can resist!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 thanks hun, I have an appt now booked in with my GP on Monday morning for another blood test and to get a referral to an OB, Hollywood did give me the option to see them till I was 8 weeks, but its an extra 280 and I thought nah I would rather go to my GP get the referral and go from there.
    My boobs with every cycle have been sore from my 2nd pregnyl booster, this time round the got sore just before my 3rd booster on sunday, I was sure I was out because of how sore they got, but I was reading up that you don't normally get sore boobs till the 4th or 5th week of pregnancy. I did not feel a thing either, I don't have increased CM, I did have waves of nausea, 1st thing which some days would last 10 mins or 20mins, yesterday I was gagging today, I just felt a little off, and straight after the waves I become extremely HUNGRY, I don't eat ot get hungry at 7am, I never have! so that was my tiny giveaway, also I have been falling asleep on the couch at about 8.30 most nights for the past week. but that's it!! haha!!

Hang in there babe xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm it could be the drugs but did I know you were at Hollywood?! For my 2 BFPs they didn't charge to keep seeing me til 6,8 weeks - is it a new thing??

Also do you know what ob and where you want to go? I have inside knowledge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbeme - Wow hun amazing news, I thought that was going to be the case with those lovely strong lines but fabulous its been confirmed. Hope you are celebrating tonight you definitely deserve it hun - congratulations!!!!

Excited - I wouldn't rule yourself out for not feeling too much hun, when I was pregnant with DD I never really had the tender boobs throughout I had to prod and poke them lol to get any tenderness to reassure myself lol so definitely no signs like that so early on. Good luck if you do decide to POAS hun, when is your final BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 yeh that's what the nurse said to me, I was like oh, well no thanks I will just go and see my GP get another blood test get a referral and go from there.
    I have only heard great things about Dr Tsokos, but hear he is very hard to get in to see, as well as Dr Turner & Dr Michael Aitken.
    @Heyside, thanks hun, I have mixed emotions, I don't want to get too excited too quickly, I want to see the lil heart beat 1st, so would this make me 4weeks pregs? or 5 weeks? seeing as though my cycles was a tad bit longer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - You need to count from ovulation hun so if its been 2 weeks since ovulation then just add the 2 weeks on for the time before ovulation - so that would be 4 weeks. If its been longer since ovulation say 3 weeks then you are more like 5 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @Heyside I have just counted, I roughly ovulated on a Tuesday 2 weeks ago, so would make me 4 weeks, 2 days I guess. im all new this chapter now, im now seeing what I can eat as I made myself curried egg last night for lunch today but then I have my sister tell me I cant have that because I put the mayo in the egg when it was luke warm and then into the fridge! maaaan! I was looking fwd to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    also, should I stop taking my Q10?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yaaaayyyy!!!! Congratulations @thatwldbme / "thywillbmummy" Welcome to the next level of mind- **** where it's all about the symptoms! It's really great how they change and vary nearly every day....not!! Lol. Super-dooper thrilled for you Xxx

AFM - Scan was all good!! All bits there and working how they should be....today is a great great day :'-)
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423116646.857765.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme don't stress too much about the food stuff! The egg will be fine don't know about the q10 but maybe ask the fn? Also Hollywood almost always do their BTs right on 4w so they normally say congrats you are 4w preg.

As for obs I will pm you later this arvo. Nic Tsokos isn't taking any patients at all but there is another who is amazing.

Congrats again!!