Closed Thread
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick note ladies so I can keep track of the thread and keep up with you all.
    Things going fine here. 15 weeks along and our 12 week scan measured perfect.
    I've got my fingers crossed for all you ladies and hopefully Christmas bring some big bfps!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-12-2014),Ladydee  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Yay! Please do keep us updated @KarmaJane, I was just thinking about you yesterday! That's sooo awesome to hear all is going well for you The 12 week 3D scan is just the best thing ever....I'm so happy you got to enjoy that and all was well.....bit more real now huh?! Any inkling of which sex yet? I got a "maaaaaaybe a girl" with my DD's 12 week scan....and it was right!

Next milestone I guess is feeling movements in a few weeks! Major awesomeness!!! Enjoy every second of it Hun and please keep us up to date Xxxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 08-12-2014 at 20:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post

Okay so EPU done and a bit disappointed 😞 and disheartened only got 2 eggs this time due to being a different protocol FS seems to think Oragulatan didn't let some of the smaller follies grow so I'm question is why use this protocol. FS said the two eggs seem to Be good quality fingers crossed that they both fertilise. I kinda feel a bit angry at the moment but keep trying to remind myself it only takes One just praying 🙏 that both do okay and fertilise and keep growing. Fingers crossed 🍀

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Awww man, I'm a bit p!ssed for you Twinkley. Could you not have stimmed for longer to let the smaller ones catch up? What were your scans leading up to EPU indicating? Were they expecting several more mature eggs??

Are you on the waiting list for any cancellations for Wazza? Did you emphasise that you can get there at short notice anytime?? Have you phoned them back a couple of times to check there haven't been any openings? I'm chatting to a bubhubber on his appreciation thread and so far she is having a much much better egg growth than she has ever had with her old FS.

You know, you're SO right though ....it really truly does take just that one perfect one. I've seen it happen many times. I'm keeping everything crossed that all the quality goes to your precious two to see them through to a couple of perfect little blasts. Do you hear about fert rates today or tomorrow? Goooodluck for 100% fert rates and they both take off in perfect growth!

Definitely not time to give up hope! Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

There is always something new to read here it is hard to keep up!! Sorry I don't post often but I try to read along.

Oops I posted before I finished.

Congrats to the ladies who have a BFP.

Good luck for those waiting for results/news on their embies.

I'm on day 4 of injections and have my first scan on Friday. Feeling good for now. See how we go. Can I ask, do/did any of you get the runs while injecting?? Sorry for TMI. it's happened a few time to me but my FS says it must be food related and not to do with injections. I beg to differ but what would I know!
    Last edited by mrswokie; 08-12-2014 at 21:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies. Just a quick update.
    Bloods and scan went well today. My E2 came in at 875!!! Huge jump from 320 on friday. I was gobsmacked. Lining is prefect at 9.5mm, righty doesn't like coming to the party so again no follies on that side. However lefty came thru with the goods again, x1 at 17mm and another at 13mm. So I have one more shot if puregon tomorrow because my LH hormones wasn't exactly where they want it but said today and tomorrow's injections of puregon would have that rise. So trigger tomorrow at 6 PM and me and DF bd tonight tomorrow and Wednesday. And our BFP blood test is on the 27th. See what I did there, yep I am calling it our BFP blood test. Haha.
    Now I should of asked them this. My 13mm follie would that increase to a mature follie to 15mm from today's scan to tomorrow's trigger?
    @KarmaJane Yay! This is wonderful news. Your post gave me a big smile. So happy for you. @Twinkley I have my fingers crossed for you for a great outcome on your 2 eggs. @Heyside you sound like your doing well, and to hear of your 12 embies. So pleased for you hun. @Ladydee aww hun I know what you mean about the pregnyl now that I do my trigger tomorrow i am dreading the effects of it. It would be a while different story if they were true symptoms I would embrace the lot if it. How much longer have you got to go hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - they haven't checked my oestrogen since the day I took the trigger so they cant be too worried, stomach has eased just a little bloated, I have been put back on the synarel to supress everything. Sounds like the pregnyl is very confusing for you, hope you tested again today and that line has stayed nice and strong. When is your official BT?

PJk - Wow congratulations hun that is amazing news sounds like the break has done you the world of good. Good hcg levels, good luck for next weeks scan keep us updated.

Twinkley - I am so frustrated for you hun how disappointing, how many follicles did you have on your scan before EPU? Great news that the two eggs look good though hun as you said only takes one, my clinic actually try and get only a few eggs actually and concentrate on quality over quantity (not sure what happened with me unfortunately overstimulating) Keep us updated on the fert rate today good luck hun big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane - Great to hear all is well hun so exciting, that 12 weeks scan is just amazing isn't it, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well keep us posted.

Mrswokie - Good luck with Fridays scan hun, great all is going well, can't relate to much to having the runs with injections but you know your body and if it continues with injections maybe it is a side effect for you, hope it eases.

thatwldbme - Great news on E2 hun just what you wanted to hear, lining sounds good. Good luck with your trigger and enjoy all the BD lol! Look forward to hearing your results of your BFP blood test (great positive thinking). They use to tell me if a follicle was 15 then it could make it to maturity but recently they have also been worried about 13's reaching maturity not sure if that is due to the IVF. You could have two good eggs there though hun.

AFM - I don't hear now about my little embies until Thursday, if some make it I think they will be frozen on Wednesday so all I can do is wait. Really not sure how I will take it if we have none again. On another note just seen news on facebook of my cousins daughter being pregnant with her second bub, so frustrating my cousin is a grandparent for a second time before I have even made it to a mum of two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies thank you for all your support I'll be back on later today to answer all the questions a bit confused at the moment just called FS rooms and both the eggs have fertilized which is amazing news but transfer is tomorrow so that makes it a 2 day transfer???

Has anyone done a 2 day transfer and are the odds good or bad?

This has been a whole different cycle for me and have not felt confident at all but I trust FS knows what he is doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinkley - That is great news hun that they both fertilised i am sure they are both strong quality embies who want to stick around. My affordable clinic only do 2 day transfers and have good results so it can happen try to stay positive. Good luck for tomorrow hun you will be PUPO in no time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside that is good to know there are good results with 2 day transfers.

Now to decide do we put back one or both DH is not convinced of putting back both but I'm concerned if we don't the second one will not grow any further and will be a waste not giving it the best shot. So stressful.