Closed Thread
Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Here you go ladies. Top one was taken sunday 3 days past my 3rd booster and right before my 4th and final booster.
    2nd is yesterday and the 3rd is today. I have put the hrs on them also because I did take my 4th booster quite late on Sunday as I kept forgetting because we had guests over. So I didn't take it till 1pm. So still not getting my hopes up about them just yet.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by thatwldbme; 03-02-2015 at 15:00.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This morning woke up gagging! Blah! But it made me smile. Then I saw my 3 days past pregnyl test.
    Check it! I am still not getting my hopes up just in case. I have been drinking a lot of water to try and flush out the pregnyl so when I saw this mornings test and the line being darker there was a hint of excitement in me..I even said to my fiancé um I think we may be pregnant. But let's not get out hopes up just yet. Now I just want this day to be over so I can do another one tomorrow and get my BT done.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by thatwldbme; 04-02-2015 at 09:27.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very VERY exciting @thatwldbme Especially when you add the fact that your older ones would gotten slightly darker since you first wee'd on them and today's fresh one is STILL darker Is it tomorrow yet?! Lol.......I'll be checking in......Xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

thatwldbme  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know. Can it be Thursday already. Thanks @Ladydee still not getting too excited just in case nothing worse than getting deflated afterwards. Will definitely keep you all posted tomorrow. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh that is looking so promising thatwldbme, that line is looking lovely and dark, really hoping this is it for you hun , keep us updated.

AFM - First injection this morning, af still here and what I thought was my usual hormonal headache that goes alongside af. However now I am worrying I am actually coming down with something as the headache has stayed constant and now I am getting a sore throat as well as being very drained and tired - really hoping that's not the case as it wouldn't be good timing at all with my FET happening soon. My FS also phoned this morning to ask if I was going ahead with the lipid transfusion and I told her to be honest I am going round in circles, shes going to ring me later today with some of my questions answered. It seems I have to make the decision soon as we will have to do it next Thursday which will be CD11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck tomorrow @thatwldbme Xx
    @Heyside, I have no doubt you'll make the right decision for you but for what it's worth, I'd definitely go ahead with the infusions this cycle (and be asking for Pregnyl ) but then again......I don't mind admitting that I've reach the level of desperation that I'd do just about anything that my research has found has helped others in similar situations of infertility to myself SO glad you're cycling again, this HAS to be your cycle! I will be bawling with happiness when I see you announce your BFP Xxx

AFM - 12+2 weeks today. I have my Nucal scan tomorrow and I am of course ridiculously nervous! Just want tomorrow to be over and I keep imagining the different possible scenarios that could happen. I got my Panorama blood results today over the phone and everything has come back as good and healthy except they didn't have quite enough of the babies DNA to test for Downs Syndrome would you believe!!! So I have to go back to get the bloods repeated and wait a whole other 10 working days (it's sent to the USA for testing) to find out the results! Urgh, makes tomorrow's scan all the more nerve wracking!!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423025827.057414.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - I think you are right hun we have got this far and have been on such a long journey I think we have decided we have to throw everything at this cycle too, no point using our best quality embryo and getting a BFN and then saying - we should have gone ahead with the intra-lipids. So we have decided to ring and confirm the go ahead tomorrow. Thanks for the support hun, you have been alongside me for a long time now through thick and thin as they say lol! I am so so happy for you that you have reached the 12 week mark and all is looking great, good luck with tomorrows scan, I can understand you being nervous hun but I have a strong feeling all will be fine hun, this is definitely your time and you will get your take home bubba. I have never heard of the panorama blood results before hun, is that new since I would have had DD? Good to hear all other results came back as good and I am sure in 10 days you will have all the answers you want to hear. Keep us informed about everything and good luck.

thatwldbme - Good luck for tomorrow. Keep us updated hope you get that bfp confirmed.

Excited - Did you do that test at all? How are things going with you, have things calmed down with the kids back at school?BFP Xxx

AFM - Going ahead with intra-lipids and will ring up tomorrow to make an appointment for next Thursday and if all goes well with next Wednesdays scan the appointment will go ahead if not I may have to put the appointment back a bit as it has to be near to transfer day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies. So just had my BT now the long wait begins. @Heyside when was transfer day again? I have a really good feeling about your cycle it's definitely going to work. @Ladydee a girl at work at that panorama screen done. It made me want to get it also.

Afm here is the last of my pregnancy tests. This morning is just as bright as yesterday and I couldn't look at my clear blue till I came home from my blood test. However my fiancé wanted to see it so I showed him and told him not to give anything away. Anyway so he says he doesn't trust them anyway because of the pregnyl. I drank 3 liters of water yesterday to flush out the pregnyl so I am really hoping these are true results. Tad confused on the clear blue saying 2-3weeks. Would that mean it's picked up quite a bit of hcg? As they pick up as low as 25 so here's hoping!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thatwldbeme - Wow hun its all looking great for you, I would presume the pregnyl would be out of your system by now or else I presume they wouldn't be testing with a BT. So excited for you do you ring up later for result?

AFM - My FN is basing things for me on a past cycle where I triggered on cycle day 15 so if things go the same again that will be 16th of Feb and then presume transfer day will be 5 days after that to make sure my lining and embryo are at the same stage. Although 5 days after trigger will be Saturday the 21st and my clinic wont open then so not sure ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg count was 853, e2 4000 p4 181
    Yay! I'm pregnant! !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-02-2015)