Closed Thread
Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick question ladies, where do you store your clexane injections those of you who use them? I know the box says under 25 degrees but with the QLD heat not sure what to do with it - have it in a cool bag at the moment, presuming it doesn't go in the fridge as wasn't told to store it there???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Well I never asked about the big O question, just couldn't do it considering the FS is a colleague and could only imagine what he would think passing in the corridor

@Ladydee any more bleeding?? How are things? You must be almost at the 12w now?

@thatwldbme looks good and fingers crossed it a sticky positive! I reckon it might be too far after the booster to be the pregnyl only but I'm trying to remember if I had positives 3 days later. I think maybe I did and it was about the same darkness but mine was also a BFP... I didn't take photos but might have them in the drawer still. Will hunt around

@Heyside any signs of AF?? And with the clexane maybe ring the pharmacy and find out what they advise? I've never had that problem before so not sure.

AFM sorry if too much info but had raging diarrhoea fri night after ET thurs. Had the same with the last 2 BFPs but also had spotting with them and not a skeric this time. Just not feeling it this time at all, will be super surprised if it comes back positive. Has anyone else felt like this? Family life has been hectic in the last few days with my FIL being diagnosed palliative so the stress levels have been pretty high with that and the last week of school holidays with kids. Glad when school goes back now! So it will have to be a fighter- just not feeling anything except cramps. No sore boobs, tiredness nothing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Quick question ladies, where do you store your clexane injections those of you who use them? I know the box says under 25 degrees but with the QLD heat not sure what to do with it - have it in a cool bag at the moment, presuming it doesn't go in the fridge as wasn't told to store it there???
    On my kitchen bench which is the coolest part of my "room temp" house. I have been a little worried about them (and all of my other meds) at times but all seems well?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

@Excited1 - very very sorry to read about your FIL How awful for you all. Big big hugs of strength there Xxx

I definitely thought this was a BFN cycle for sure! I was expecting some raging prego symptoms because of being on Pregnyl for the first time so I was preparing and giving myself pep- talks to not get too excited over any symptoms that might crop up but , nothing did! I've been pregnant 6 times now and thought I knew what my pregnancy symptoms were but this cycle was totally different . No metallic taste in my mouth, no sore bb's, nothing! And I got a much much higher hCG result than I have compared to my last few pregnancies too. I'll keep everything crossed for you....it sure does sound like your family could do with a good dose of happy news right about now! Good luck! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - Sorry to hear the news about your FIL hun, thoughts with you at this difficult time. Really hoping this is your cycle hun, maybe you have too busy to notice the little signs, I didn't get any symptoms with DD so still could be your cycle.

Ladydee - Thanks for that hun, gives me reassurance all will be ok with it, don't need it until after transfer but was trying to get organised and have everything ready to go but now wish I hadn't have been. So have you now reached the allusive 12 week stage and how are things going?

AFM - Have been feeling a few very slight cramps as if af is getting ready to show herself but not really expecting CD1 to be here until around Tuesday. Have to go into clinic tomorrow to sort out costing's and drop of paper work and then officially ready to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies, that has cheered me up! Did anyone get implantation bleeding?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 my goodness hun! So sorry to hear of your fIL sending u hugs xx I really hope it's my bfp this week. @Heyside hope your AF comes soon. @Ladydee you have given me some hope, as the only symptoms this cycle I have had was the waves of nausea and feeling rat **** all day yesterday and this morning.

AFM I only felt ill till about 1ish at one point I couldn't move because I thought I was going to be sick but it passed. But since then my boobs have been so god Damn sore and I have been extremely hungry all day. @Excited1 I haven't had IB nor have I seen an excessive amount of CM like most woman say they had right before they got their bfp anyone else get this?

I was feeling somewhat positive about a good outcome for Thursday but now that I don't feel ill anymore and my boobs hurt 10 times more than ever before I have this sinking feeling it was my p4 dropping that was making me feel sick. But I will be poas with my 1st response till Thursday and have everything crossed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - I never had the implantation bleeding with DD hun, I think from what I gather there are more women that don't get it rather than do so don't worry if you haven't had it.

thatwldbme - All signs could definitely be signs of BFP hun its so hard to know the difference, try to relax until Thursday and hopefully you get good news.

AFM - Af showed herself a day earlier than I expected, she arrived this morning so hopefully my body has finally decided to work with me lol! Hopefully all continues as well for me. Now I have to start melatonin tonight and ring for results of todays BT tomorrow to see if I can start injecting on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Woohoo! That is awesome news! Now from here it will only be good news, Fx! !

AFM - I have told myself off to stop going on Google. So not healthy. So time to relax and let it be.
    My stick came up the same as yesterday. I will post pics up tomorrow after my next one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks for the reassurance with implantation bleeding. Don't know why but am convinced its a bfn this round. Of course secretly hoping for something else.

@thatwldbme sounds very promising being the same as yest !!

AFM wondering whether to go to the pharmacy to get some frer to test before I do my pregnyl shot tonight. I'd only be 4dp5dt. Too early???