Closed Thread
Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooooo thanks @Ladydee that has helped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think tomorrow is your DD's big first day is it @Heyside?? Be brave mummy, I'm sure she'll have a blast! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - Hoping this is the cycle for you hun, take things one step at a time hopefully you will get great news that you ovulated and then move on to get your bfp. Did you test your pregnyl injection again today were things made any clearer?

Excited - Thanks hun, DD is very excited for her first day, think we are nearly prepared.

Ladydee - Thanks for thinking of us hun, DD starts on Wednesday she is doing the 5 day fortnight but at the end of the week, I have an excited little girl counting down the sleeps lol! I think I will cope with dropping her off but we will see lol! Cant believe she is growing up so fast.

AFM - Big week finally here for us, hope we get the go ahead to move forward quickly and we finally get somewhere but we will see. I have currently just started reading the book 'inconceivable' (not the Ben Elton comedy one) which is about the IVF couple in America who conceived another couples baby through a mistake made by their embryologist at the clinic. It is such an interesting read and I cant believe someone actually had to go through that. DH keeps laughing telling me I really shouldn't be reading it but its not something I worry about for myself, I know from our last transfer the clinic has a strict system of checking things that I am happy with. Hope everyone has had a good Australia day today and you all have a good week with great results for those having tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies,
    well its still morning here in perth.
    had my 7dpo bloods today, came back with some special numbers, E2 at 2055 & P4 at 120. last cycle at this point was E2 1100 & P4 65, I got all excited about those numbers then, and of course resulted in a negative, so when I heard those numbers, I made sure I didn't get to overly excited, even the nurse said they were beautiful numbers. I haven't felt any different maybe just more moody this time round, boobs aren't as sore either after my 2nd booster, but I did have a dream last night that I was spotting for a day and got all excited, so of course what do I do when I get up to pee, check for spotting hahaha. but of course nudda! so now the official countdown is now on till the 5th. I have my FR tests ready to go as well as my clear blue digital which I am thinking of peeing on, on the morning of my blood test because it says it picks up levels from 25 onwards, and from past HCG blood work my HCG was below 10. oh please please please let it be!!!
    I also did POAS yesterday before my 2nd round of hcg booster and the line was very hard to see, so least I know now, that my body is metabolizing it quickly and shouldn't have a problem with getting a true result after my last booster.
    @Heyside oh my goodness im getting so excited for you! I cant wait to hear of your appointment
    how is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thatwldbme - Results sound good hun, the tww can send us all a little nutty hun hope you manage to keep your sanity. Good news your body is metabolising the booster well which will give you more confidence of a true result when you POAS. Thanks hun for the support, this time tomorrow I will have an idea of what is going to happen and hopefully be ready to start a plan of action.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok its been a busy busy day in this house, first job was get DD off for her first day of kindy and from what I can gather she seems to have had a great day which I am really pleased about (happy mummy ) she came home with lots of stories and a handful of paintings which was great. Shame mummy didn't get a chance to relax as I spent the whole morning doing the food shop before spending 2 hours at the hospital waiting to see my FS and my clinic which was very frustrating, although we have waited this long what was another 2 hours I suppose.

Anyway onto the important stuff, it seems my fs is ready to fire this cycle with all guns blazing he is using a number of different tricks alongside my FET so very happy we are taking action. I am going to do a medicated cycle using the puregon injections at a low dose 0f 83.3 units which will hopefully encourage that lining to grow nicely. Alongside the injections he also wants me to continue on the CQ10 and restart the melatonin at the beginning of the cycle. To increase my chances of implantation he is also putting me on clexane injections to thin my blood. I love that we are taking action but as soon as he mentioned the clexane injection my heart plummeted as that's what you were on isn't it @Ladydee ? I remember you saying they were very painful and seeing the lovely bruises that they produced (oh well it will be worth it). He has also offered me an intralipid infusion which I think he said he will give me by drip before and after transfer, again this is to increase the chances of implantation. We still have to decide on the last step and it will be something I will have to read up on as apparently my FN said it is quite a controversial treatment. My clinic is happy to go ahead and start my cycle straight away so should come off the pill sometime next week when everything is in place.

Hope everyone else is going well and keeping sane.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Ooops, double post!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ladydee; 28-01-2015 at 21:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside! I LOVE everything about your post!!! I'm so excited for you!

Here are your experts on Intralipids....and a lovely bunch of ladies who are super informative if you ever need to ask any questions or if you're in research mode and want to know what seems to work best and can therefore ask your FS the "right" questions to get the results that you want This is also what Wazza was going to try me on next cycle.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=532665

Gah, don't worry about the Clexane....after everything you've been through, it'll be something you'll look at for interest every morning like "wow, there's some bruising for ya!". I've been on it since cd2 and I'm 11+2 weeks now. It's not as bad as when I started....going in at an angle and not touching the injection spot AT ALL afterwards (including undie/pant/skirt waist bands) seems to produce less bruising. This is me at the moment (being too lazy to get off the couch and take a better pic for you, sorry )
    Attachment 66330

What's the "other" treatment, I'm intrigued....embryo glue?? Dexamethasone? Prednisolone? Has your lining been good on previous purgeon cycles? It sounds like he is but I hope he keeps a super close eye on your lining to give you the best thickest, healthiest one you've ever had!

Yay!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme sounds like you are going really well! I have everything crossed for your BT
    @Heyside so glad your dd had a great day, I can imagine with everything you did today you must be exhausted!! That sounds like a thorough plan, I got a BFP on my fresh cycle using clexane and I think if this one doesn't work I will ask for it again (I've had a dvt post surgery before). It must be exciting to finally be able to get started.
    @Ladydee great to hear you are almost at the 12 wk mark, hopefully things start to settle

AFM I have my FET tomorrow at 1130 yay! I had this plan of having a relaxing and fun day with my DSD and DSS today. Nope not a chance, they must have a sense of what's happening cause today they turned into the most feral kids! Good contraception actually with raging hormones I ended up having a massive meltdown and my mum had to come over to help the kids survive as DH got stuck at work. I don't even want to tell him about today as I just want us to have a chance to get excited about what's happening. Writing it off as a sh!te day

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-01-2015),Ladydee  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Thanks hun for your positive thoughts, I am feeling excited to be moving forward now at last!!!! Thanks for the info on the intralipids will have a read through and use it to help my decision but have to say having my doubts about that aspect at the moment. Love your view of looking with interest every morning for bruises with the clexane, I am happy to be taking that step now as I think about it, I haven't yet got to the stage where a miscarriage is possible as haven't had a bfp as yet but happy to take precautions against one. Suppose I will just have to get use to the bruising but seems a bikini for Bali will be out lol! Your poor belly looks so sore in that pic does it hurt? Sorry didn't make myself clear with the "other" treatment I was refering to the lypidinfusion which is my choice if I want to go ahead with or not. I previous cycles my lining has always reached the required thickness but always in the lower ranges, think my best thickness was 10mm on my last IVF cycle when unfortunately I didn't even get to transfer. Congratulations on almost making that 12week mark are you feeling a little more relaxed now you are reaching this point? Has the bleeding stopped any and are you off bed rest yet?

Excited - Good to hear the claxane has worked for you in the past hun, definitely exciting to be moving forward. Good luck with your FET today hun, will be thinking of you, hopefully this will be the cycle for you. Sorry to hear your DSD and DSS didn't follow your plan of relaxing and caused a meltdown, funny how kids have a feeling that something is going on and choose that day to turn ferral isn't it, good that you had your support from your mum. Maybe you should try and treat yourself today after transfer sounds like you deserve it.

AFM - Have turned to mr google to research everything discussed yesterday with my FS and very happy to be adding the clexane injections into the mix as I am happy to prevent a miscarriage after the length of time its taken us to get to this point. I am a little sceptical about the lipidinfusion though after reading up on it, was told to just consider it at this stage so may ask more questions. It seems that from reading the lipids (basically fat) are pumped into your blood ****** to absorb stuff but I am very wary due to the fact my GP was very concerned with the amount of fat already in my blood ****** when he did a full blood count at the start of all this, which he put down to my PCOS.