Closed Thread
Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @S234 - OMG, I'm so sorry about your results! First and foremost, you get every bit of that out and leave it in your distant past with no looking back!!!

Travel = Freak'n AWESOME idea!!!! Me and my DH upped and moved to Canada before starting to TTC for what was supposed to be 1 year but turned into the BEST 2 years of our lives! I honestly, honestly think it helped give me the strength to get through all of the crap that has happened since we got back....starting from us finding my FIL passed away in his house and not being able to bring him back, to being diagnosed with PCOS, to years if infertility to some VERY scary moments with my DD's asthma attacks in Paed ICU capped off with multiple miscarriages......me and my DH have often said to each other amongst whatever tears we were going through at the time......"thank f@rk we actually went and did that huh?!" as like you, it was something I've always really wanted to do. Best idea that you will NEVER regret for a second, ever Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @S234 am so sorry to hear of the nasty cells, sending lots of virtual strength and hugs your way think the uk idea is a great one and its defo something I would do in your position!
    @Ladydee I have been following your journey and have everything crossed this one is the one for you, I can imagine the bleeding is doing your head in along with the bed rest!

AFM had my last scan and BT today- E2 at 1445, lining at 8.5, lead follie 22.5 so all set to trigger tonight. Am so glad I pushed them to do another scan etc as I feel heaps more comfortable with these numbers. Also works out that my FS is on call on ET day so that will be nice (apart from the fact we work together which makes it slightly awkward afterwards knowing he has had his head between my legs) final BT on 9/2 but prob can't POAS as have 4x pregnyl boosters up til 3/2. Will see how I go if I can resist testing it out or not!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    S234 - I am so sorry to read that news hun how frustraiting for you - as if you weren't dealing with enough through all this crap! Things will be good hun though I know it will and sounds like you have an amazing plan to keep your mind of TTC after the procedure with your visit to UK (have you got any family over there or will you be working it all out when you get over there?) - good on you. Keep us updated in here hun as we will all be here to support you, thoughts are with you x x

Ladydee - Glad to hear all is good with you hun, we have missed you, I can understand you being anxious, don't worry about chatting to all us ladies about it though hun we have been with you throughout this and will be quite happy to follow you through the next stage until you have that bub in your arms. No not long for me at all now 5 more sleeps lol! My DD starts kindy the same day so I have one excited little one on my hands too

Excited - Glad you went ahead with another scan hun to ease your mind at least you know now that everything is in place for your bfp. Good luck with it all hun, hopefully this is the one for you x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @S234 aww hun, readying that news is real sucky! I swear mother nature needs some serious talking too. I hope you do go traveling it's definitely something I would consider. @Ladydee I'm so glad to hear everything is going ok. As heyside said we are with you every step of the way. Big hugs to u. @Excited1 good on you for pushing for that scan. I would too. I have my Fx for you!

AFM I had my blood test and scan on monday which showed my endo to be at 11c, lefty still showed very small follies as well as my previous lead one at 12mm. Right however had come thru with an 18mm follie. I had to ask the nurse 3 times if she was sure that was my right one because 4 days prior I had very tinee tiny follies and my right one never wants to play. My E2 was 1563 p4 at 2 and LH at 9. I triggered on monday night and we bd monday Tues and weds my poor fiancé found it hard on Tues and weds but we got there in the end. Thank god for preseed though that stuff is slippery haha. As like your @Excited1 I too have x4 boosters of 1500 pregnyl, had my 1st booster this morning, I absolutely hate it, hate the classic pregnancy symptoms you get with it and the Bloatiness and sore boobs, I would be totally fine if they were real symptoms I would be embracing the whole lot. Tell you what, yesterday and today I have been an absolute *****, real moody and easily irritated!! Never had that before with pregnyl just slight moodiness. Anyway enough of the rubbish ramble, my ovulation follow up BT is on Tuesday and the big test on the 5th feb. As you ladies said the reason you POAS is to soften the blow incase it is a negitive I too amd testing this time, from my last 2 cycles being on pregnyl I have noticed my body metabolizes it quickly as when I have my big BT it shows 10 left over from the last shot. So am definitely without a doubt doing it this time. My last shot will be on a Monday and my BT is on the Thursday so will test before my last shot then everyday from there.

Anyway ladies that's enough of me ranting hope you all have a safe australia day long weekend x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that is so exciting your wee one starting kindy!! She will be so cute on her first day, combined with the big appt it will be exciting all round hope you have fun getting all her school stuff ready.
    @thatwldbme I hear you on the b!tchy comment! I took my pregnyl trigger this arvo and whammo super hormonal b!tch came out didn't help that DH thought he would be really funny (plain annoying) tonight to 'cheer' me up. I may have had a little moment where I told him I was going to cry if he kept annoying me on purpose and I just really needed a hug instead. Poor guy thought he was helping me feel better but I really just wanted a snuggle also that's great news for your week, hope you guys managed to get the egg!
    Last edited by Excited1; 24-01-2015 at 09:21.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

thatwldbme  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I know it's way too early to test but thought I would see what it would look like seeing as though I had my 1st booster shot yesterday. I was expecting very dark lines but instead got this and it wasn't straight away, it was like within 2 mins. Surely my body hasn't already metabolized the pregnyl already.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been jogging 3-5 days a week I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I'm going to buy 1st response test too as these tests I got with my preseed order. Hrmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently it takes up to 12 hours to reach it's peak concentration in your body.....or so I was told!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really? Well either way when I took the test it was over 24 hrs since my booster as I took it at 7 am friday morning and this test at 9am this morning. The line did get a tad but more darker but didn't match the other line like I had expected it to. Maybe I should stock up on 1st response ones haha. I'm going to do another one on monday before. My next booster and see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=526669

There are lots of Pregnyl experts on this thread....they do all of these calculations and things that I don't even understand! Lol. But they helped me a lot when I was POAS'ing post Pregnyl. Good luck!!!! xxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 24-01-2015 at 13:29.