Closed Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - Really nice to come on here and read your update hun, congratulations on finding out you are having a little girl - so exciting I am sure she will bring you lots of joy! So nice to feel bub moving so much isn't it - her way of letting you know she's there and safe and strong. Sorry to hear of the news of your dog hun, big hugs.

thatwldbme - Thinking of you hun can be so hard to hear news of pregnancies all around you when you are going through this it just feels like someone has physically hurt you doesn't it - your time will come though hun and it will be ever so much more of a precious moment when you do receive that bfp.[QUOTE=thatwldbme;8053489]hiya ladies,
    so I am here to have a bit of a winge, in the last mth I have found out 6 ppl friends of mine are pregnant. 3 I work with. I was ok up intil my 1st scan and next round of blood today. You are entitled to speak to your FS whenever you feel you need to hun so ask if you are unsure about what is going on with your cycles at the moment.

Twinkley - So sorry to hear you are going through this stress hun but just want to reassure you I have heard so many stories of women who have gone through similar things and it does all work out so don't give up hope yet. Try and stay positive about things and hopefully your next scan will show a nice strong heart beat.

RD15 - Good luck for Mondays BT hun hope you get some good results.

Ladydee - Hope the bed rest isn't sending you too insane, I am sure you have now read lots of books and watched lots of movies by now lol! Hope your DD is coping with you being out of action.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (18-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

Twinkley - How are things with you hun? Hope you are managing to stay calm while you wait and work out what is happening.

RD15 - How did Monday's appointment go?

Ladydee - Are you still on bed rest hun? Hope bub is getting comfy and staying put.

Mrswokie - Have you worked out a new plan?

Thatwldbme - How did things work out hun - did you ask to see your FS to work out what is going on?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (18-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Heyside I am plodding along. Had another blood test and scan on Tuesday which showed my endo at 8mm and right with 30 small and left had one dominate follie at 12mm. So I continue jabbing at 75 and have another blood test on Friday as my e2 was still quite low. From Fridays blood test my e2 was 255, p4 was 1 and LH was 7. Tuesday it was e2 at 260, p4 at 2 and LH at 11. However since yesterday I have had a increase in CM every time I wipe there is a bit there I hope Fridays blood test will show a huge increase in e2 I just hope with all the CM it isn't too late, but surely not. So anyway when u spoke to my FN I asked her how many of these injection cycles I do before we go the next step and she said after your 3rd you have an review appt with your Dr, however my Dr, Dr Turner is not available till late May, so she booked me in for that, placed me on the cancelation list for anything that comes up in Feb or March, but also in the meantime also booked me in with another fertility doc, Dr Brett for feb 12. so if I don't get a cancelation appt with Dr Turner then I will just see Dr Brett, which doesn't worry me as long I get to see someone not long after the cycle ends.
    How are you traveling along? Not long till your appt? How's the healthy eating going? I have been doing the same thing, I used to cook Alot of clean and lean foods but because we are renovating it got to hard but I am into again as I have a bigger and functional kitchen. I love James Dugans books. So easy and tasty too. @Ladydee such a precious bean you have there, can't wait to hear more of your good news, I hope bed rest is treating you well hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys! just wondering if I can join you in this thread? This is my third cycle, think I may have cycled with some of you previously- I have done one stim and this is my second FET. One m/c in 2012 and one ectopic in oct last year and it's taken me a while to get going again. Last FET I had a 42 day cycle so almost 4 weeks of injecting this cycle is proving to be similar, I'm on cd9 and my e2 is still at 100. So upped my gonal f from tomorrow but this is all too familiar. Quite emotional about it tonight but am sure I will feel better tomorrow

@thatwldbme I see Dr Brett at Hollywood and find him great. He is quite different to Dr Turner that's for sure, though I really like him too. I didn't realise you were in perth! hoping your e2 takes off soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 *waves hi* welcome and your more than welcome to join, what I have found with this thread and these delightful ladies, they are always here to listen and your can vent away here. To have a baby is an emotional ride, if someone had asked me at the start of all this I honestly didn't think I would be on my 3rd cycle of ovulation induction, being at 29, i was naive thinking it wouldnt take this long, but as for you hun, I can only imagine how your feeling, I hope your stay with us is short and you get your lil baby soon.
    Yes! I am in Perth. How long has your ttc journey been? Have you seen both of those Dr's? I don't mind seeing Dr Brett, no doubt maybe a different opinion. We will see I guess. I too, also hope your e2 takes off too hun x
    Last edited by thatwldbme; 14-01-2015 at 23:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thatwldbme - Great to hear things are progressing for you even if it is slowly, nice to hear you have the dominant follicle and developing lining. The increasing CM is a great sign so hoping you get good results on Friday and are nearing trigger. Nice that you have a plan in place for after this cycle too hun with your appointment with a FS even if it isnt your usual one, can be better than waiting some times - all we seem to do is wait. No you are right not long until my appointment now 12 days not that I am counting lol, my healthy eating has only just started again if I am honest, have had a few set back which always seems to happen when I have been off it but hopefully it will be enough.

Excited1 - welcome to the thread hun, I remember you from the IVF threads (haven't been in there for a while as they move too fast for me and find it hard to keep up, love this thread also as feel so at home here as I have been here so long lol!) Sorry to hear you have had such a hard time this journey can really suck cant it! So you are still injecting for your FET then? I am presuming I will have to do the same as I cant see a natural cycle or clomid or anything working for me, will find out soon once a protocol is worked out for me. I wouldn't rule this cycle out hun just because its been a long cycle, your FS wouldn't go ahead and use an embryo if they didn't think there was a chance.

AFM - Counting down the days to my appointment now, I have to be in with a chance this cycle surely after all this time . Just found out my SIL is 12 weeks pregnant this morning, have to say it hurt but I am so happy for her as she's only 2 years younger than me and this will be her first, thing is she was getting married in Bali in May but just worked out she will 29 weeks then, so thinking she wont be able to fly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thatwldbeme and Excited1 just wanted to wish you both the best, this is my favpurite old thread ladydee and heyside have been my rocks from when 5started my journey. I'm also a perth girl and had success with Dr brett at hollywood I felt he had the right balance of making changes but also allowing enough attempts at OI before moving on to ivf. Today actually marks a year ago that i had my 5d blast transferred who is now my beautiful little girl. This fertility journey is soo emotionally, physically and mentally exhausting but the end result is worth it 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Welcome excited! Im another perthie but im with fertility south in applecross where abouts do u girls live? Im south in piara waters!

Heyside - not long to go now at all! Ive followed your suit and have been eating so healthy and going to the gym 5 days a week! It really is the best way to combat the mental stress and prepare for fertility treatment isnt it!

Thatwldbme - hopefully this cycle will be it for you and u wont need any of those follow up appointments!

Afm - im just plodding along too! Day 27 of injections today. Had a really good e2 result on monday of 467 so went for a scan and another bt yesterday... scan showed nothibg but lil follicles and my e2 had dropped back to 92 which i thought was rather strange. Upped my dose to 37.5 last night and next bt on monday! Rhis is the dose i triggered on last time so hopefully ir does the trick! The nurse told me they just had a girl triggeron day 80 of injecting..holy moly!! And another girl who was scanned before me just got her cycle cancelled aa she had 5 mature follies man that wld suck! Slow and steady def wins the race!!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rj85 awesome! now I don't feel so bad seeing him instead of dr turner, as my DF said another opinion isn't so bad. @RD15 I am north, in Karrinyup, I sure my g went to fertility south and she conceived on her 2nd round of clomid. ever since then she has conveiced 2 more naturally. haha.
    whoa! day 80! that's nuts! I would be concerned about injecting for that long.
    awww hun that would upset me, if my e2 was up then went down again I would freak, how does that even happen? but yes, I do agree, slow and steady wins the race. @Heyside hearing pregnancy news is always one of those things isn't it, where you are truly happy for them but deep down your hurting, such a tug of war of emotions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome ladies! I must admit I feel much more at home here already than in the monthly threads as they get so huge!
    @Heyside yep I think we cycled last year together. I seem to always have long cycles which is why I am on the pill inbetween cycles but it's god damn frustrating. I am injecting still for the current FET - only 50 of gonal f but the headaches and exhaustion set in yesterday. Hope you get a protocol soon, I find it helps when I know what the plan is also pregnancy news sucks even though you are so happy for them, it's still hard. My best friend has told me that she is starting ttc on her honeymoon now. I've never ever been a jealous person but I swear if she gets preggers first...her new DH doesn't even really want to try! X

@thatwldbme I actually know both these doctors professionally as well as a patient and although they are very different styles, I see lots of success from both of them x

@rj85 thanks so much for the encouragement and success story, it's always nice to hear x

@RD15 I'm south also currently near riverton. We used to live north but moved back a year ago for my step kids, fine with me- I'm a rossmoyne girl! Wow can't believe triggering in day 80! That could very well be me- last cycle was 42 days I think by the time we implanted hope your e2 takes off again x

I work in the medical industry and am on my feet all day and I'm finding it hard to do 6hr shifts at the moment let alone 10hr ones. I normally do 2 10hrs in a row on next mon/tues so not sure how I'm going to get through them does anyone else find these side effects and how do you manage working?