Closed Thread
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RD15 - that's a great start with your levels....any more bloods or scans? My New Years thing this year is to reconnect with some family I've been slack in keeping in contact with Hopefully I've got some happier stuff to write to them about than the last couple of years!
    @thatwldbme - how's the jabbing going? No I've never used preseed.... Does it help you O?
    @Heyside - yay for January where you can get back into it and finally get your BFP xx

AFM - Wazza has me on strict bed rest ("don't even get up long enough to make toast, loo trips only, act like you're in hospital") and Cykloprakton and Valium to stop my uterus contracting. I'm still bleeding and I start getting a real achey lower back and belly tightenings whenever I walk, bend or do too much....it's all pretty darn stressful and I just don't know what to think. Just trying to take it one day at a time and we'll see what happens. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and have my third scan on Thursday. I've woken up to no bleeding this morning so that's a positive, hopefully that continues!!! Bed rest with a nearly 3 year old is not easy but my MIL is coming to the rescue today....she came and cooked us dinner last night too. She can drive me nuts at times but is really being great and helpful. My mom is away this weekend so I'm very thankful for MIL's help as my DH is doing his best but is flat out with his only couple of days off for probably the next 6 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas/new year celebrations.
    @Ladydee...I imagine it would be hard to bed rest with a 3 yr old, bed rest with a husband is hard enough!! Good luck with your upcoming scan, I hope all your determination and rest pays off.
    @RD15 yay for your levels getting stronger!!
    @thatwldbme we tried preseed this cycle. It's a natural lubricant and because my hormone levels are so low (can sometimes be quite dry -sorry if tmi) so found it great. Then around O there is an applicator to insert it closer to cervix to help the little swimmers. We figured no harm in trying!!

AFM - I tried to be patient and not POAS but it didn't work. It was a BFN on Friday and have woken to AF this morning, exactly 14dpo. I will call FS in the morning to see where we go from here. She doesn't want to keep going with OI because I've been on a high dose and taking my body a while to respond to it. So back to the drawing board. 2015 is a new year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Oh no hun complete bed rest must be so difficult with your little one, thinking of you, it will all be worth it in the end, hopefully it will just be for a short time until things settle down. I think you have the right attitude taking things one step at a time, have your work been good about it all knowing what you have been through?

Mrswokie - So sorry to hear that news hun how disappointing you have a great attitude looking forward into the new year hopefully 2015 is very lucky for a lot of us girls in this thread by the end of the year we may all have babies how exciting.

Have you girls been reading about the couple in America who went through IVF and started last year hoping for a baby and ended the year with unexpected quads from two embryos - how scary but also exciting! How things can change in a year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrswokie - I'm so so sad and sorry to read of your BFN I just don't understand why making a family has to be so darn hard for some of us? It's just not right or fair 2015 is indeed a brand new year with a million possibilities. You will get there Hun, just for some crazy reason, we all here seem to have to fight tooth and nail for our babies but.....I have zero doubt that each and every one of them will be totally worth all of the stress and heartache along the way xoxoxoxo
    @Heyside - no I've missed the story about the quads but that'll give me something fun to google today. OMG, can you just imagine!!!! Though I do remember a certain someone who took a gamble with the same possible outcome How are you doing Hun, hanging in there? I always HATE waiting around but I have found that when I've had no choice but to have a rest cycle or two, I usually end up reluctantly agreeing that my emotions/mind/body kinda needed it and then feel much better and stronger going into the next cycling cycle. I hope you're reluctantly finding the same xx When is your appointment booked for?

AFM - Good news update from me ladies I've still had bleeding with some random spotting, blood granules through my pessary discharge and the occasional scary gush BUT as of yesterday mornings scan.... bub seems to be doing just fine Great heartbeat and perfect growth (one day ahead). My Ob said he could see some large blood vessels or something or other but they didn't appear to be in a dangerous spot. He said the Clexane could be contributing (but not causing) the bleeding but that he is still very reluctant to get me to come off it because of all of my past losses (just maaaaybe I've opened his mind to the possibility of immune issues affecting implantation/ mc?!!!) .... so that's awesome that both Warren and my Ob are in total agreement there. I've still got a loooong way to go of course but it's hard to not get a little excited about the possibility of this actually becoming our take-home bub.... finally!!!

Far out, it was great to get out of bed and out of my house for a couple of hours yesterday....and it was a gorgeous sunny day too! I celebrated buy have a naughty quick lunch (outside!) with my mom at a local cafe next to the chemist I needed to pick up some more drugs from. I don't think I stopped smiling the whole time I was there.....bliss! Now, back to bed for the rest of the week for me but I'm determined to take it easy as this all seems to be working (in a bleed-y kinda way) so-far.

Pleeeease stick around little bubba!!!
    Attachment 65370

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - lol seems to long ago I took that gamble but with my history there wasn't much chance of that happening didn't even catch one of those eggies I suppose looking back now my egg quality obviously wasn't great so IVF is best step for me. Definitely couldn't imagine coping with 4 new bubs at once though, I think the chances of that happening were about 1 in 10,000 so the couple were obviously destined for bigger things lol! Really pleased that your little bub is sticking around and snuggling in hun, the rest is obviously the best thing for you at the moment - keep it up. Nice to know baby is developing well and heartbeat is strong, scan picture is beautiful! I can imagine you looked at the world in a whole new light when you were allowed out yesterday lol, funny how we appreciate things so much once it is taken away!

AFM - 3 weeks today until my appointment, hopefully that time will fly by, back to eating properly today and doing the right thing, hopefully that is enough time. Should definitely be ready for my FET cycle by the time it comes around, its a nice feeling knowing we have the best chance we have ever had in 2 years this time. Still feel like we are putting life on hold, still putting off booking our Bali trip which we should be doing in May for a wedding, mind you yesterdays news on the chances of terror attack would also delay things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Once again, been a while since I posted but I have been tagging along with everyone in the background.
    @Ladydee, so happy that bub is sticking it out for you this time! Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon. Could be partially from your cervix if you're still using pessaries, I'm told they can irritate things down there.
    @Heyside, waiting with baited breath for your FET. Have a good feeling about this one for you

And here's hoping the rest of you ladies get good news soon. New year, fresh start

AFM: Still cruising along being all fat and loving it! We'll be 20 weeks tomorrow and in the past week we've found out we're having a girl!!! So excited! She's started being a real acrobat in the past couple of weeks which has cheered me up a lot after a bit of an awful Christmas (we had to put my 14 and a half year old dog to sleep two days before Christmas). I've finally started buying baby stuff; was a little too paranoid to begin with. Anyway, got to run, I'll still be reading away and following all of you

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-01-2015),Ladydee  (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hiya ladies,
    so I am here to have a bit of a winge, in the last mth I have found out 6 ppl friends of mine are pregnant. 3 I work with. I was ok up intil my 1st scan and next round of blood today.
    scan showed tinee tiny follicles on each ovary, about 14 on each, I had to up my dosage this week to 75 as my bloods on Monday showed my hormones to be very low again. my endo lining has gone to **** too on cycle day 14 too. so leave the clinic feeling a bit ****ed off at this point. get to work no problems, then get told another friend is pregnant, she found out at 10weeks as she had no idea and no intention of having kids, she is 39, good on her, but I broke down. after my scan and then hearing that I flipped. im 29 how is this **** not working for me, so I have a cry to my DF and of course he doesn't understand the pain I feel each time I get not so goood news and then hearing friends get pregnant, told me that crying every time I hear someone fall pregnant is not the answer, yeh I know that but it still hurts like hell. I know this is only my 3rd cycle but would it be ok if I asked to see my fertility doctor again and see what is going on or do you think its all still too early for all that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need some advice ladies. I went to have my first scan on Tuesday at 6 weeks 3 days and Obstetrician said bub is measuring small for this time in the pregnancy there was a yolk sac and measuring 1.9mm but should be more like 3mm but dates could be off however it is an IVF 2 day transfer so not sure how dates would be off I guess if it implanted late or something. He said we should check hcg levels first to make sure doubling every 48hrs so Tuesday afternoon at 4pm had test and was 19,200 and then Thursday morning at 8am a little less than the 48 hours and level was only 24,900 so he said its not doubling which is not good but its under 48 hours then I read that after it gets to a certain level it only doubles every 72 - 96 hours. And on Tuesday when he did the scan there was no heart beat I have had a little brown bleed but its not really anything much and has stopped now he said that is not a concern unless cramping and bright red blood etc...so its quiet normal. Anyway have to wait 2 more weeks for another scan to check for heart beat again and if there is nothing he recommends terminating or will let me have choice for it to finish naturally but didn't recommend that. So there is a yolk sac and it all looks normal otherwise just no heart beat. Has anyone had the heart beat later ? Ive heard it can be as late as 9 - 10 weeks before seeing a heart beat? If so how much later and maybe its just slow growing? I really don't know what to think about any of it. Im praying there is a heart beat in 2 weeks. Anyone had anything similar happen? Really trying to remain positive but obsetrician was all doom and gloom and not very reassuring it was like he thinks it is going to end badly. Has anyone had anything similar happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww look at ur little bean ladydee so glad things are looking up for u again!!

Heyside ur appt will be here in no time! Hope u enjoyed the relaxation while it lasted! As much as we hate waiting, u do kinda realise that a break really is needed sometimes huh!

Congrats karma - great to hear things are going so well for you x

Thatwldbme: sorry u have had a ****ty week! Husbands really dont understand the pain we feel over pregnancy announcements! But thats what we are here for vent away lovely! Always makes u feel a bit better! I hope ur cycle gets back on track soon x

Twinkley - i dont have any experience but just wanted to send some positive vibes your way! I did a ridiculous amount of reading when i fell pregnant last cycle and there were so many stories similar to yours where everything turned out perfectly fine. Will they do more bloods again before ur next scan? 2 weeks is a long way. Id be asking for another one in 1 week... but i am possibly the most important person in the world lol

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahaha dam auto correct.... i am the most 'impatient' person in the world not the most important!! Haha so glad i re-read that! U gals would have been thinking, who the hell does this lady think she is lol

On another note.. im still just jabbing away.. day 21 today. E is rising very slowly.. another bt monday ao really hoping we have some action!!