Closed Thread
Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @RD15 Gastro sucks. I am actually terrified of gastro. I was in hospital when I was 11 for 2 weeks with the worst case of it as well as some semolina poisoning. Blah. So ever since then as soon as I hear the word gastro I run for the hills. Can only imagine how that drive home was with it. That's just horrible. You poor thing. Hope your on the mend now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definite 3rd and last time @thatwldbme xxx

Oh no, I hope you're feeling a lot better now @RD15 xx

AFM - Oh my goodness, there was a good heartbeat! Growth is still spot on so 7 weeks today. Another scan next week and my Ob/FS said to try and take it as easy as possible. It's gonna be a looooong pregnancy.....well, hopefully anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I was just think about u then I just checked the forum and we have a reply from you. Yay! Love hearing good news! Bet your relieved? Here's to many more good news scans for you darl.
    FN called me and said my results are prefect and better this cycle day 2 than the last. As last cycle they were on the low side on CD2. So jab jab jabbing away tomorrow. Hoping it's not a long cycle like last time. That went on till cd43 when I got my negitive. I am now taking vitamin e and that Q10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    RD15 - So sorry to hear about the gastro hun, not good at the best of times but must have been awful whilst travelling, hope you feel better soon x

thatwldbme - Hoping this is your cycle hun as they say 'third time lucky' , glad to hear your levels are the best they have been at the start of a cycle, hope the CQ10 an vit E help too.

Ladydee - Really really pleased to read your post earlier hun made my day makesure you do take things easy - are you working at the moment or having time off for Christmas?

AFM - DH has some time of work for Christmas so enjoying lots of family time, just enjoyed a family day out at a dairy farm and went out for lunch (finally ventured to the place you went Ladydee for your anniversary that we have been meaning to go to for ages only to fnd it closed on Mondays lol so will try again next week) enjoying the chill out time, have exactly a month to wait until our appointment with the FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @thatwldbme - relieved is an understatement! I'm taking things very very easy now. We were supposed to be going camping for New Years but the rain has conveniently put an end to that idea so.... the couch it is My DH is enjoying bossing me around a bit and even made an edible chicken spag-Bol for us......he's great with cleaning and everything to do with our dd but usually NEVER cooks so this was a big deal
    @Heyside, oh no about that restaurant being closed! That'd be right huh?! I hope you guys enjoyed your drive out there anyway. So glad to hear you're getting to spend lots of quality family time together, it really is precious huh I was supposed to work an 8hr shift yesterday but called in sick (it's a wonder they don't fire my butt). I had today off anyway and do have to work until 12:30 tomorrow. I was supposed to ask my FS if he thought it was ok to do do but with everything else, I completely forgot! I think I should be ok and I'll just take it easy and won't rush myself too much. Hopefully it's quiet with everyone too busy with NYE plans. Who wants a blood test on NYE- day right?! Are you going to catch some fireworks with dd do you think? We'll try and get to some of the early ones somewhere.....x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pheww what a relief ladydee! Im so bloody happy for you

Thatwldbme - good luck with this cycle hun! 48 days sounds like me last cycle!!

Afm - feeling much better thank goodness. Bloods yest showed a nice jump in estrogen from 0 -123 in 6 days. Im still only on 25 so pretty happy with that. Didnt respond at all on the low dose last time. Back friday for another bt.

I hope all of you have a wonderful new year with family and friends! Does anyone have anh cool new year resolutions? Mines a bit lame but i just bought myself a sewing machine and i am going to learn to sew lol...

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparkling apple-juice cheers to a much much better 2015 ladies The year where dreams come true. xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies! How is everyone traveling along? @mrswokie how are you in your TWW? Not long to go now.

AFM - still jabbing haha. Have any of you ladies heard and or used preseed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used it a cpl of times last cycle and got a positive. No idea if it helped or not tho lol...

Hope you all had a lovely new year!

I had another bt today and estrogen had risen to 180 from 120 on tues.. slow and steady wins the race i guess!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy New Year ladies, hope everyone has had a good start to the new year and hope it brings us all some amazing news and babies!

Ladydee - Hoping you are taking things easy and starting to enjoy the start of your pregnancy now. As for the beautiful restaurant, I cant see us getting there now somehow but hopefully some time soon lol!

RD15 - Good to hear you are feeling better and your estrogen is rising nicely, hope it continues and you get some good news at your scan.

thatwldbme - Hope the jabbing is going well, I have thought many times about buying preseed but never got around to it somehow, have heard good things about it though.

AFM - Not much going on happy to be in January at least its now the month I get to see my fs and put a plan together. Eat lots of crap over Christmas, ready to start a healthy diet again on Tuesday (funny day to start I know but still have a few treats to look forward to before I get started lol).