Closed Thread
Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks hun. Yeh I had my sob. I thought it would have been easier to hear the news of it being negative but I was wrong. HCG level was at 10 this time. Again just what was left over from the pregnyl. Yeh I am all ready to start again 2 failed cycles won't stop me just yet. I will be testing this time round I will not hesitate this time hehe. How are you going love?
    Here's to 2015 being our year x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry @thatwldbme big big big hugs to you xoxoxo

AFM - well, that's a first. I'm bleeding Annnnd it's Sunday tomorrow so there's no one to talk to and stuff all I can do. I've tied A&E at this stage before and all they say is "there's nothing we can do". When will this nightmare end??? Over it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

thatwldbme  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme big hugs hun sorry to hear your news bring on 2015 as your year does your BFP.
    @Ladydee I just read your news oh no hopefully it is nothing you can try calling the nurses / counsellors at QFG tomorrow they are there from 7am to 9am tell them you are with Wazza and they should be able to offer some advice. I'm praying it's nothing major for you.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

thatwldbme  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Twinkley....I'll definitely try calling both clinics on every number I have tomorrow. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I'm hope you get to talk to someone and can get some answers /reassurance.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee I am so sorry that you having to go through this stress again but remember lots of woman do have a small amount of bleeding in the first stages of pregnancy it doesn't necessarily mean m/c. A lasy in one of my other threads was also concerned about bleeding after suffering m/c in the past and it turned out that the placenta was located over her cervix which was causing the bleeding. Really hoping you manage to get hold of someone today and get some answers, thinking of you today hun, keep us updated

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Thanks @Heyside xx

After a bit of back and forth between my two clinics, I've got Wazza's rooms calling me tomorrow and I've got a scan with my current FS/Ob at about 10:00. They both want me to stay on all of my meds including Clexane. No bleeding since that original gush&dribble last night at about 8 pm so who knows?! I can only hope with every bit of me that that lil heart is still beating away. Bed rest for me today with my legs crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee hope you get some reassuring answers tomorrow, glad to hear the bleeding has stopped x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww sorry to hear about ur bfn thatwldbeme glad to hear you are in good spirits to do another cycle. Hope u can enjoy a nice champers on new years xx

Gosh ladydee the waiting and anxiety is never ending is it! Will be sending all my positive energy your way for tomorrow's scan but like heyside said, bleeding can be normal and most of the time is nothing to worry about x

Ive had bloody gastro all weekend so im hoping that doesnt mess with my cycle at all.. we drove to my husbands parents who live 5 hrs away yesterday and started feeling sick on the way. I ended up staying in the hotel room while dh spent time with his family then after a sleepless night left to come home at 5am this morning.. just needed to be home.. but let me tell you 5 hr drive with gastro = not fun lol

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

thatwldbme  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee hope it's all good news hun. Have my fingers crossed for you that all is ok.

AFM started spotting on saturday arvo and then AF showed yesterday morning. Woke up last night with some serious period pains. So cycle day 2 today, blood tests done now just waiting for results and no doubt start jabbing away again for the 3rd and hopefully last time.