Closed Thread
Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking Injections Support Thread #4

Wowzers @Heyside, that blows my mind a bit! I wonder if my FS is a bit heavy handed or something?? I vomited during my entire trip home and then had to be helped by my hubby to waddle straight into bed and then went straight (after a couple of more hurls) to sleep clinging to my hot water bottle for dear life!! It was way way worse than my D&C or my Hysteroscopy. Well, I'm glad you didn't feel anything like that!

Oh ok, can you not do a FET with the same clinic?? I didn't know that. Will you go back to your old FS? Anxiously awaiting news about your fert rate this morning.....Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Yeah have to say I have been lucky at both of my EPU's and have coped pretty well afterwards. I am keeping on top of my water for next few days but not too worried at the moment as feeling good (although I have read it can set in around day 4). The budget clinic I am currently with only do standard straightforward IVF cycles, I now have to transfer back to their sister clinic who I was with initially for my OI cycles. If I do have some frosties by the end of the week I can go back to my original FS who will oversee my cycle in the old clinic - confusing lol!

AFM - Fertilisation results are in and I am very pleased to announce we have 12 embies. Apparently 15 out of the original 17 were mature and 13 fertilised but one was abnormal leaving us with 12. I really didn't expect to have so many of the eggs actually mature as from my scans a lot of them were smaller follicles. Really surprised now that my E2 was so low now with those results. Just hoping a lot of those embies now stick around until the end of the week and make it to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yipee!!!! What great results @Heyside!!! You don't get a much better start than that! Is your DH proud? His fella's did fantastically too Congratulations, I'm so happy for you xxxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok quick update from me, I felt so bloated yesterday felt like I had huge heavy bowling balls in my stomach and was quite uncomfortable moving around but fortunately today that has eased and have to say feel back to normal. Just had an update on our embies and we have still have 12 going strong which I am really pleased about. Not getting too excited yet though as last cycle this is the point we lost the majority of them . On a positive note though we are already doing better than last time, the embryologist said they usually expect 1/3 to make it so that would mean 4 but with my history it may be a little less so to think positively if we get 2 or 3.

@thatwldbme - Hope scan goes well today.

@Twinkley - Is it your EPU today?

@S234 - How are you feeling after your IUI?

@Ladydee - How you feeling hun? How is the TWW treating you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quick update for me waiting right now for EPU will let you all know once the results are in.
    @Heyside yes EPU today for me. Hoping your embbies keep growing 2 or 3 would be perfect that's what I'm hoping to get at least two or three.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Twinkley, hope all has gone well and you got a great egg haul x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #3

@Twinkley , how did you go Hun? Double digits I sure hope?! Hope you're recovering nice and quick xx

@ Thatwldbme - how did your bloods and scan go? All systems go for trigger I hope? X
    @Heyside - wowee.... I am LOVING your updates as they roll in.... brings a massive smile to my face Oh you poor thing with that sore belly, I hope it just gets better and better and better from here on in. When did they last do your Oestrogen? I bet it shot right up at the end just before EPU Will you get daily updates now? Keeping everything crossed you blow their stats right out of the window!

AFM - Urgh, this Pregnyl is doing my head in with not knowing if these POAS are real or not! I sure hope tomorrow's one stays dark and then I might be in with a shot. Felt a teeny bit nauseous today at work but....my Metformin does the exact same thing sometimes so who knows. Still no concrete symptoms but I'm on soooo many new-to-me drugs that I have no idea really.

This latest one is 9dp5dt and 4dp last 1500ui Pregnyl.....

Attachment 64394

Let's see what tomorrow brings!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I hope everyone is going ok. I decided to have a break this cycle from bubhub. It looks like it worked as I got a BFP last week! 😄 I just got my blood results from the dr and at 4w4days my hcg was 714. So I am currently 5w1d. I'll have to book in for my 6w scan for next week. Fingers crossed this one sticks around. Hope you all get your BFP for Xmas also!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pjk For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pjk View Post
    Hi guys, I hope everyone is going ok. I decided to have a break this cycle from bubhub. It looks like it worked as I got a BFP last week! 😄 I just got my blood results from the dr and at 4w4days my hcg was 714. So I am currently 5w1d. I'll have to book in for my 6w scan for next week. Fingers crossed this one sticks around. Hope you all get your BFP for Xmas also!
    Wowzers, congratulations Pjk, that is an awesome hCG level Hun!!! I never get up that high, even with my dd. Wishing you the stickiest, most boring 8 more months Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

pjk  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @pkj that is awesome news.

Okay so EPU done and a bit disappointed 😞 and disheartened only got 2 eggs this time due to being a different protocol FS seems to think Oragulatan didn't let some of the smaller follies grow so I'm question is why use this protocol. FS said the two eggs seem to Be good quality fingers crossed that they both fertilise. I kinda feel a bit angry at the moment but keep trying to remind myself it only takes One just praying 🙏 that both do okay and fertilise and keep growing. Fingers crossed 🍀

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app