+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78
  1. #51
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    @kiwimum820 pm me your address, happy to send.

    I have a bucket load of Christmas ones if anyone wants them - I only need 166 and 173.
    Awesome, thank you!!! Will PM you now 😃

  2. #52
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Woolworths Super Animals Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    ok so still need most of the christmas ones 109-112, 114-121, 123-125, 127-139, 141-144, 146-150, 152, 154, 157, 158, 160-173, 176-180

    I have spares of 140, 151, 156, 174

    I still have heaps of spares of the blue folder, which I listed in an earlier post.
    I can help you with a few of the Xmas ones 😃 just PM me your address 😃
    110, 115, 117, 129, 130, 133, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 142, 148, 158, 160, 168, 170, 172, 176, 177, 180.


    The only Xmas ones I need now are
    119, 141, 143, 175, 178...

    I am filling my nephews book too and he needs
    112, 114, 116, 118, 119, 121, 123, 125, 127, 128, 134, 141, 143, 145, 146, 153, 156, 161, 163, 164, 165, 166, 169, 174, 175, 177, 178...

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    441
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sub to find in the morning.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,926
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked
    1,116
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimum890 View Post
    I can help you with a few of the Xmas ones just PM me your address
    110, 115, 117, 129, 130, 133, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 142, 148, 158, 160, 168, 170, 172, 176, 177, 180.


    The only Xmas ones I need now are
    119, 141, 143, 175, 178...

    I am filling my nephews book too and he needs
    112, 114, 116, 118, 119, 121, 123, 125, 127, 128, 134, 141, 143, 145, 146, 153, 156, 161, 163, 164, 165, 166, 169, 174, 175, 177, 178...
    Have PM'd you @kiwimum890 as I have a lot of those.

    I still need 166 from Christmas and 24 in the non christmas if possible from anyone please.

    I still have heaps of christmas and non christmas so please keep PM'ing me with which numbers you need. I went shopping yesterday and the guy gave me 20 packets

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Just went to a swap day and completed all my books. Left the spares with the girl at the desk.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,926
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked
    1,116
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Whoo hooo been to the swap this morning and all sorted and left my old cards bar the ones for you kiwimum

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,926
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked
    1,116
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah crap I've got home to find we still need 84 and 115 if anyone can help please

  8. #58
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    Have PM'd you @kiwimum890 as I have a lot of those.

    I still need 166 from Christmas and 24 in the non christmas if possible from anyone please.

    I still have heaps of christmas and non christmas so please keep PM'ing me with which numbers you need. I went shopping yesterday and the guy gave me 20 packets
    Thanks so much, I tried to PM you but your message box seems to be full..

    I have checked my spares and I don't have either of those sorry...

  9. #59
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    273
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    ok so still need most of the christmas ones 109-112, 114-121, 123-125, 127-139, 141-144, 146-150, 152, 154, 157, 158, 160-173, 176-180

    I have spares of 140, 151, 156, 174

    I still have heaps of spares of the blue folder, which I listed in an earlier post.
    I can add 171, 120 and 124 to your lot just PM your address and I can add it to the others I have set aside for you 😃

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,926
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked
    1,116
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimum890 View Post
    Thanks so much, I tried to PM you but your message box seems to be full..

    I have checked my spares and I don't have either of those sorry...
    Sorry about that - I have cleared it out. DH took DS back to Woolworths and got the rest that we needed to all sorted - but thank you. I'll post yours on Monday.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Woolworths baby animals collector cards
    By CJ81 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-12-2013, 15:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!