+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Periods and pregnancy.

Sorry this is prob a bit TMI, but if you don't ask you don't know. I DTD on 1st November (I hadn't had a period since having bub in August) I then had my period from 8th-20th Nov (12 days) I was due to get my period again on Fri 5th December (I had a minuscule dot of blood in mucus). I still haven't gotten it, however I feel fairly unwell and lethargic. I can't seem to get my head around the whole ovulation/fertile thing, so, what's the probability of being pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have you tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My dd is 15 months old, I got my period back when she was 4 months old and I'm still not regular. It could be your body adjusting. Have you taken a test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your dr at your 6 week check up and at hospital discharge ( actually think it's a compulsory thing) should have advised that there is a very high chance of pregnancy.
    You can be still fertile even though your period either hadn't returned or only had one.
    In saying that it could be that your body is still adjusting. After all it went though a lot.
    Take a test, if negative book in with your GP to discuss birth control options

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lol sorry, I think there's been a few on here that missed that talk it could be numerous things. From personal experience I know my cycle had been all over the place. Not even sure if I'm ovulating and some months I swear it's twice.