Closed Thread
Page 99 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well transfer done. Embryos thawed well. Didn't get the Valium this time and it was fine. Unfortunately they want to increase progesterone so now I have another daily injection. Ahhhhhhh this better work this time. im turning in to a pin cushion. Any tips on progesterone injections anyone? They are going to show me how to do this one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Deb!!!! Yes, I had the progesterone injections, but again I didn't do it myself. I went to the GP or after hours dr came at home each time. Thank god for medicare. It is not bad. Put some ice before and a hot pack after and walk and/or massage the place after the injection. And keep the injection in your hand for 1-2 min before you have it to warm it up. By the end I didn't do any of these and it was ok, not as painful as I thought. But it helps a little bit.
    Take it easy and relax as much as you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like that idea HFAM. Did you have to have them daily and for how long? Problem is I can't get dr here to do it for me. Maybe I can have one tomorrow and then wait until Monday? I might ask tomorrow. Hubby was going to learn to give these ones. I am going to get him to learn to give clexane too tomorrow and have him take over giving me the needles. I think it will be easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 1 Progesterone injection every other day until around week 13. For me it was easier hubby to do it for me because I'm terrified of needles, but it will be good to be able to do it yourself, at least for emergencies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay deb your pupo
    Hope the pio injections arnt too bad, I've heard of ladies popping the vials in their bras next to their skin to warm it up as well, and the old ice and heat and massage just as hfam has said

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are now in Prague for a couple of days before we head home Friday.
    the progesterone needle wasn't too bad, it is not intramuscle. It is the same as clexane. Leaves me a bit more tender but not too bad. Hubby is taking over the needles tomorrow. This morning Anna, our coordinator gave it to me, shame she can't just keep coming with me and doing it, the clexane did not hurt a bit. The progesterone did but not as bad as the clexane when I was doing it myself. Fingers crossed hubby goes ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Deb. Enjoy Prague and have a safe flight back home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. How are you all going?

our last day today and heading home tomorrow. Looking forward to getting home but don't want the holiday to end.

I Have continued giving myself the injections. I think I am used to it now. Hubby was about to give it to me and when I saw him holding the needle I decided to do it myself. He has very big hands and can be a bit clumsy, he also has a bigger fear of needles than me. He will need to take over if I run out of space on my tummy which Anna said I might because having 2 a day until 12 weeks. The progesterone is easier than the clexane, much thinner and sharper needle, although it leave you a but tender for an hour or so after, so I will be glad to get home to warmer weather and less clothes pushing in the area. I am very tired at the moment, so having a bit of a rest then back out for dinner. We have seen more of Prague today that we have not w
    seen before.

hope you are all going well.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great updates Deb, glad your having a rest though and remember to drink lots of water on the flight home, safe travels and looking forward to your Bfp once home

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello. We are home. 33 hours travelling so tired but good to be home. Now I just continue the 2ww. Although I am thinking of a home test in the next day or so.

hooe you are all going well.