Closed Thread
Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's a great lining !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, Deb, that's a great lining 😊. Don't worry about clexane, you'll get better. You are really brave. I don't have the courage to do it myself. Hubby did all the injections for me. I can't even watch. But I think you have to be quick when inserting the needle.
    Take care and enjoy your holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

well last night was no drama. I got some ice from the ice machine and iced first. Whether it was psychological or not it seems to help. And only a tiny little dot showing this morning. I have a brother and neice who have been diabetics since childhood, they inject them selves 2 times a day for life, I can do one a day for 3 months.

thanks for all the support and advise.

We are in Dresden now. Beautiful city.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Debant glad the ice helped!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are heading to krakow now for a few days.

i have decided we are going to start playing join the dots on my tummy I have a dot bruise for each injection. How far around can you go, I am going to run out of room on the sides soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL Debant...you might as well try to get some fun out of it! Enjoy your holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

our last night in Krakow then off to Zlin tomorrow. 2 buses and a train to get there, going with student agency. Then transfer Monday.

The clexane must be working. Got out of shower this morning and the spot where I injected last night started bleeding. Still struggling with the injections. Going to move them to morning so I don't think about them all day and get myself worked up. It hurst more in the left side for some reason and its left side tonight. I emailed Anna and she is going to give me a hand when there, I think I just need reassurance I am doing it right.

emotional day today we went to Auschwitz. The tears started when I saw a cabinet with baby clothes etc in it. Can't describe the feeling of being there.

Hope you are all well.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb hopefully you will see that your doing them right and can start to relax with them, I had nose bleeds when I was on them
    What time is your transfer on Monday ?
    when I was in my very early 20's I went to a concentration camp but I can't remember the name of it, even that young it was avery sobering experience
    Hope the bus/train trip gives you time to relax !!
    Looking forward to your updates from zlin !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrived in Zlin. Mixed emotions. Sad cause we are back cause it did not work last time. Hopeful and positive for this time. And I do like Zlin and Czech Republic. Is Definately our favourite country we have been to last year and this year.

Had an interesting trip. We came this time with Student Agency. We got off a bus and on to a train at Ostrava. When we arrived at the station there were police everywhere and more arriving. Full riot gear and dogs. No one seemed concerned and the station was not closed. A group of people were met from a train and taken to 2 buses. We think it may have been an opposing football team. Unbelievable if that is what it was that they have to go to that extent.

We are staying at the hotel linked to the clinic, hotel Tomasov, this time. Very nice.

hope you are all well.

Deb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you Deb. Hope that you got used to clexane by now. Who am i kidding? You never get used to it...
    We really loved Czech Republic and Zlin as well. Best of luck and keep us posted.