Closed Thread
Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Deb for doing the first injection.
    Wow, it must be beautiful with the snow and all the Christmas markets. Enjoy your holiday!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Following so I can one day have my own DE journey. MamaKes

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 that sounds like a great plan!!!! I would have preferred to go in March but too many people on holidays ... my dh says well what about Feb I was like I thought you would rather later ... I would be happy with Feb as well just thought May would give us a bit more time to arrange things.

Deb - Berlin is amazing still very Eastern European in some parts but fab. Hope you are enjoying your time there. I had to take clexane after my lap and it was not the best.

Wazza is happy to do my arranging from oe stuff but he is in another state which makes it hard but that's ok all good we will work it.

HFAM - it is so great to hear the other ladies stories esp when you are still lurking in the background like I was for some time. Also, I have learnt so much from these threads I really appreciate everyone putting themselves out on here

When is EP Deb?

ah weekends are not long enough I say we need a 3 day weekend lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MamKes...welcome. Its nice to read the stores from all the wonderful ladies here....I know you, like me are still making the decision about going O/S DE so I hope you find this helpful.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

welcome Mamkes. Lots of good info and support here.

tegs Ep is 7 dec. I have my lining measured tomorrow morning here in beeline then off to Dresden. Enjoyed Berlin but we are exhausted. Have not stopped since we got here. I am looking forward to getting to zlin and having a rest.

see how I go with the needle tonight, I have 2 little spot bruises where with my anxiety of it all last night I stuck the needle in a bit pulled out then back in. I was not ready for the feeling on sticking it in and did not know how much pressure to push it in.

hope everyone is well.

deb

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb bruises are common with clexane so don't stress, I hope you get time to relax a bit !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that was an ordeal tonight. 2 needles later and I finally did it. Tried, got the needle in a and and pulled it out, then in tears. I lost it. I couldn'tdo it. I have a scan tomorrow so I was going to leave it till then and get someone to help me. After about an hour I thought, how many time must I be shown, I have read and watched so many you tube vids. The problem is not knowing what to do it is all in my head and the onanyway to get through that is to do it, So I got another needle out and did it. Less sting after tonight and not much of a mark. Hopefully I get over my psychological issue soon as hopefully there are many more weeks/ months on needles. Never thought I'd say that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Debate...I had a bit of trouble with the clexane also as the needles are a little thicker (and blunted) but I did find putting a little ice pack on it before hand helped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gen72 I might give that a go. It's my head causing the problems. It is also the feeling of it going in that gets me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh forgot the important but.mhad my scan, lining thickness is 11mm so from memory that's good.